[NSFW] Dream Girls #2

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 21 Oct 2008, 15:41

I don't like the newest video game Lara. She lost her butt somehow :disagree:
But my fav would be Legend Lara... :)
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 21 Oct 2008, 17:29

I post this picture again simply because I find it VERY, VERY hot. I would sell my soul for a single night with her.

Jennifer Lopez is nice and all (the ass is a clear 9.9 on my scale) but not even close to this cutie.

Zamolxis wrote:The problem today is that so many teenage girls try too much to be cool by doing their best to look like hot stars (who are actually in their 20's, 30's or even 40's), and also by drinking, smoking and having sex at a much younger age, sometimes just to "fit in". But the result is that by the time they are in their 20's, the body ends up loosing all its freshness & natural beauty. And because so many are acting like this, also our standards tend to change in terms of how is a teenager or a 20 y.o. supposed to look. Pity.

They try to look good, because they know, that us, guys, expect them to look good. So, let's do not judge them. This is what we want. You cannot honestly deny it.

Sex has nothing to do with the loss of natural beauty. Smoking and drinking does. Let's not put these three activities in the same category.

Other hotties:

Eliza Dushku

Elisha Cuthbert

Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 21 Oct 2008, 18:15

Veldrynus wrote:They try to look good, because they know, that us, guys, expect them to look good. So, let's do not judge them. This is what we want. You cannot honestly deny it.
You know, you're right, it's because guys like you want them to look that way. I don't. So guys like you are the guilty ones :P
Veldrynus wrote:Sex has nothing to do with the loss of natural beauty. Smoking and drinking does. Let's not put these three activities in the same category.
Yeah and my parents are just my friends...
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 21 Oct 2008, 18:18

I agree with your picks, Vel. :)

Here's who, according to me, defines pure beauty:

ImageImage (click to enlarge, in every sense of the word)

The lovely Monica seems to get even more beautiful with age. Remember that she is in her forties now.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 18:22

Veldrynus wrote:Sex has nothing to do with the loss of natural beauty. Smoking and drinking does. Let's not put these three activities in the same category.
You are right, they should not be put in the same category. Two of them are just some sort of soft drugs, while the other is actually a healthy thing, but only if done right (from the right age, with the right frequency, in the right conditions, with the right partner... etc). I was more talking about the girls who not once woke up after a drunk party realizing they slept with the wrong person, and maybe even got pregnant or some STD. These things do lead to loss of natural beauty. Or about girls who start too soon (young teens or as you well know even pre-teens). It's hard to draw a line, but there is a line below which is too soon to start with things like this, if you want to still look young and fresh later in your 20's.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Oct 2008, 18:25

For no exact reason you made me laugh Vel.
:rofl:

...and I'm not sure if someone would buy your soul for giving out that girl. Naturally, from a point of businessman, this doesn't look like a good tip.
(The business with souls works a either way. So mostly you will lost and lost at the end - this is a point.)

Anyway you have good tastes, Pol's approved. :tongue:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 21 Oct 2008, 18:48

Borsuc wrote:
Veldrynus wrote:They try to look good, because they know, that us, guys, expect them to look good. So, let's do not judge them. This is what we want. You cannot honestly deny it.
You know, you're right, it's because guys like you want them to look that way. I don't. So guys like you are the guilty ones :P
Define the "guys like you".

Yeah and my parents are just my friends...
You seem to have some serious problems, and I feel, it would be a waste of my time to point them out. :|

Let's see some more hotties:

Kaley Cuoco

Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 21 Oct 2008, 18:55

Veldrynus wrote:Define the "guys like you".
You used the words "we" to talk about guys, right? You must have referred to guys like you (i have no idea how to classify it, but "we" includes you, right?) because I am out of that "circle" :P
Veldrynus wrote:You seem to have some serious problems, and I feel, it would be a waste of my time to point them out. :|
Yes it would because you're using subjective definitions all the time that don't hold across at all, which is different than me (talking about 'love' now). And of course I am remarking pointlessly, but I've done it with others before, for example WoW fanatics. It's pointless to discuss anything with them, trust me (Blizzard forevah, etc etc) and on top of that, if you try, they will say it's different than drugs (when they start playing more than 12 hours a day, or like that guy who bought 20 laptops to make a raid by himself).

There are a lot of myths in this world. If Blizzard fanboys were plentiful (a lot more than now) they will surely start with WoW myths just because it is part of their life and make all sort of claims to enhance that.

Of course you might not get the analogy. Frankly it's the closest I got for internet nerds (I suppose that would be my "audience" here since this is a gaming forum right?).
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 21:46

I need a full body check:

You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 21 Oct 2008, 22:37

Guys... are you just posting your favorites, or whatever hot girls you find out there on the net? 'Cause I hope you know we're talking - not thousands - but hundreds of thousands. And that may still be an understatement...

To raise a bit the standards (and so the "high quality" of this tread:p), I'm gonna dare you from now on - if it's not your personal dream girl - to post only girls who, in your opinion, could match or (doubtly) even top Mila Kunis.

Let's see who's up for the challenge. B-)
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Oct 2008, 23:08

I don't see a winner comming up, nt now, not tommorow, not this year :D!

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 22 Oct 2008, 00:07

Veldrynus wrote:I post this picture again simply because I find it VERY, VERY hot. I would sell my soul for a single night with her.

I hate to break it to you, but you are selling your soul to Photoshop. Check out the gap below her right arm.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 22 Oct 2008, 00:40

darknessfood wrote:I don't see a winner comming up, nt now, not tommorow, not this year :D!
So sure are we? ;) Looking at his pic of Megan Fox, I'd say Mila has serious competition: ;)

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 22 Oct 2008, 00:58

Competition indeed,but not serious!!!

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 22 Oct 2008, 07:20

Whose dream girls?

Sounds like this topic is define as the ONE girl that every guy must agree the hottest.
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 22 Oct 2008, 09:39

I would add Jessica Alba to my top list:

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 22 Oct 2008, 10:11

A valid entry indeed. B-)

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 22 Oct 2008, 13:20

I'm too lazy to get a pic and put it up here, but why don't you google Marzia Prince. She blows these women out of the water.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 22 Oct 2008, 13:31

You think so?

I'm not saying she's not beautiful. She definitely is. But I'm not getting that "blows these women..." feeling at all. I even checked the youtube video that came as result in google, the one where she lists all "protein supplements she's taking, and she also doesn't seem particularly bright. :p

Body is smoking hot tho:

But then again, she's a model / fitness instructor, so it's expected. Mila, Megan & Jessica on the other hand are actresses, so even more appreciated for being hot, without having the maintenance of their body as job and main daily activity. And they're also cuter for my taste. :P

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 22 Oct 2008, 14:04

I cannot really appreciate a woman from a picture alone. I didn't think Scarlett Johansson was special until I saw her in Lost in Translation and Girl with a Pearl Earring. From that moment I was hooked. And when looking for a proper picture I came across this:

ImageImage

Awwww, isn't that cute?

Return to “Campfire”