Best level 2 spell

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

In my opinion, the best level 2 spell is

Lightning Bolt
11%
Ice Bolt
8%
Regeneration
16%
Endurance
No votes
Cleansing
8%
Arcane Crystal
11%
Wasp Swarm
5%
Raise Dead
24%
Vulnerability
5%
Decay
11%

Total votes: 37

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 04 Mar 2008, 20:34

Also fun to use with academy, 4-6 colossi can clear insane neutrals with that and a few buffs.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Jul 2008, 14:46

Raise Dead and Arcane Crystal.

Again, Raise Dead is not useful for most of the units, but that's a cheap spell for good result when used properly.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 03 Jul 2008, 18:50

The second Level has some very powerful and usefull spells

Cleansing for example: It saves your @$$ a lot of times, especially versus Necropolis and Inferno

Another big one is Arcane Chrystal. I haven't forgotten the enormous amount of damage it did during Zehir's Campaign in TotE

Regeneration is awesome too: Ever heard of the Ylthin + Pristine Unicorn + Last Stand + Regeneration tactic ? I can assure you, it's awesome :)

But I voted Vulnerability. Please forgive me this subjectiveness, Vulnerability is my favourite spell, and I like it because 1) It's permanent 2) It can't be cleansed or removed by Lay Hands/the First Aid Tent 3) the effect of mulitple Vulnerabilities are cumulative

In other words :a very powerfull spell. It's maybe not the most powerfull, but it's cheap, has multiple strategic uses and your hero has a high chance to get it somewhere. To me that's perfect B-)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Jul 2008, 20:26

Lord Lakely wrote: In other words :a very powerfull spell. It's maybe not the most powerfull, but it's cheap, has multiple strategic uses and your hero has a high chance to get it somewhere. To me that's perfect B-)
And it may apply some damage, depending on hero/skill, may it not? :)
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 04 Jul 2008, 12:48

Panda Tar wrote:
Lord Lakely wrote: In other words :a very powerfull spell. It's maybe not the most powerfull, but it's cheap, has multiple strategic uses and your hero has a high chance to get it somewhere. To me that's perfect B-)
And it may apply some damage, depending on hero/skill, may it not? :)
Only if you have Faiz ;)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 06 Jul 2008, 13:42

Well, it really depends on the situation and which faction you play, no question about that.

I mean, a warlock with extremely high spellpower may easily outshine the overall power of the Cleansing spell (which saves you a lot of times). However, there's also Regeneration, which is extremely useful in some cases (SOME cases, that's the important factor!).

So hmm, it's really a hard choice, but I voted Lightning Bolt since I play most Dungeon :)
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”