Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
konfeta
Pixie
Pixie

Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?

Unread postby konfeta » 24 Jun 2008, 14:12

Replaying the TotE campaign, I wanted to see how high of a level I could reach with Arantir on the last necro mission, (Turban + Vestment + Expert Enlightment are pretty badass on this map).

I know that things like Arcane Excellence and Graduate, if unlearned, do not allow you to keep the bonuses, but... I tried Dark Revelation, and while Nival curbed the potential quick level 40 abuse, I found that you can keep the one level you get out of it, along with the stat bonus it gives you.

Bug or intended feature?

AngelEyes
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby AngelEyes » 24 Jun 2008, 16:56

That sounds like a bug to me.

Also, don't Arcane Excellence and Graduate come with a gold bonus that you're allowed to keep?

konfeta
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby konfeta » 24 Jun 2008, 17:09

Didn't look for that. Besides, the Gold Bonus wouldn't do anything, it costs more to unlearn the skill.

It could be an intended feature, or just a side effect of a method they used to prevent from using Dark Revelation multiple times. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a "Dark Revelation" within Dark Revelation for the dirty crowd.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”