My suggestion about creature statistics

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)

Do you agree with my suggestion?

Yes, I fully agree.
11%
Yes but I would (still) change something (write what).
22%
Definetly no, it's fine how it is now.
67%
I don't mind.
No votes

Total votes: 9

Hellburn
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Hellburn » 20 Mar 2008, 13:58

okrane wrote:[...]But I don't mind, as the mods will close the thread and you'll be the one to lose, and I'll go back to my heroes 5 section of the forum.
Owned. Nice one. You made me laugh for a 3 minutes! Thanks :]

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 20 Mar 2008, 23:06

bone dragons with their very good amount of hp, the best ranged def ratings and good dmg are IMO overpowered, especially when you get those with necromancy)
on multiplayer game ghost drag are the worst creatures of the game, dont decrease them......
very few players use them because of no moral (good moral give +10 attak and speediest attak), ghost are dead before playing.....
Order:
halflings
dmg: 1-2 -> 1-3 (little boost to get them more useful.)
i can catch titans dweling easy with only 70 halfing, very good creatures to make big battle at the beging of game

TheUnknown
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby TheUnknown » 21 Mar 2008, 02:17

What if the other hero (asylum faction f ex) has tactics too? He will attack with his black dragons first, then champions have no chance to win.
Tested and proved that if you have 4 * n Champions and 1 * n B Dragons (n is a whole number bigger than 0) be it tactics or no tactics Champions own B Dragons.
Try a diferent example :)

Hellburn
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Hellburn » 21 Mar 2008, 08:00

TheUnknown wrote:Tested and proved that if you have 4 * n Champions and 1 * n B Dragons (n is a whole number bigger than 0) be it tactics or no tactics Champions own B Dragons.
Try a diferent example :)
arghhhhh ;P
Just vote in the poll, write that you (fully) agree/disagree with me or make your own suggestions.

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 21 Mar 2008, 11:36

Hellburn wrote: arghhhhh ;P
Just vote in the poll, write that you (fully) agree/disagree with me or make your own suggestions.
Lol... the man just told you that your "experience" with the game and propositions are flawed.

Imho, right now there are no major imbalances in Heroes 4. The Equilibris Team has made a good job balancing the game. Oh well, maybe just Barbarians are slightly undepowered - which would be handled by giving them better potions at their guild, and maybe better spells cast by their ogres (Giant/Dragon Strength etc)

And champions are really good. In creeping they are just great at not having losses with their first strike ability. Black Dragons however, if fighting big lvl 3 or 4 stacks you can lose some, and there's nothing you can do.

BrennusWhiskey
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby BrennusWhiskey » 06 Jun 2008, 21:22

To okrane (again):
In first post this thread you told H4 is dead so why you continue? Especially if you have no experience on this game. Man, just stop please...

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 23 Jun 2008, 17:58

well, if it isn't my old friend Brennus "I am better than you" Whiskey.

Nice job reviving a 3 month old thread with a flame.

I see your English is improving. Congratz! should I understand you took my advice and stayed in school more? :)

BrennusWhiskey
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby BrennusWhiskey » 23 Jun 2008, 20:58

Be proud of your knowledge but it is not change true that you are total SPAMER and you tell about things about which you have not notion. And one more: Iam not your friend. (On PM I can tell what Iam really think about you)

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 23 Jun 2008, 21:30

Oh get back to your kennels both of you. :slap:
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

BrennusWhiskey
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby BrennusWhiskey » 24 Jun 2008, 07:03

Another guy who knows all about all things... and can advice even for Paco "how to play online" LOL
Why you will not come back there where you came? (with second expert)

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 24 Jun 2008, 08:54

This topic is going counterproductive. Closed.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Return to “Equilibris”