Best level 3 spell

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.

In my opinion, the best level 3 spell is

Confusion (9 mana)
39%
Suffering (5)
2%
Fireball (10)
7%
Firewall (16)
No votes
Circle of Winter (9)
10%
Deflect Missile (6)
2%
Righteous Might (6)
2%
Blade Barrier (12)
5%
Earthquake (7)
3%
Phantom Forces (18)
31%

Total votes: 59

yuritch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yuritch » 06 May 2008, 06:28

Confusion can be countered with Vampirism however (I suspect that's what the enemy did - Succubi become undead and immune to Confusion after that). Deflect Missile, on the other hand, can only be countered via Cleansing. That's the difference.

blizzardboy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby blizzardboy » 12 Jun 2008, 00:28

Mass Confusion is teh suxs (on the receiving end). Wicked spell. Best 3rd overall.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Jul 2008, 14:27

Phantom Force. Amongst all those, that's the one I use the most and the one I have better performance.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 04 Jul 2008, 12:54

I have three favourites: Confusion, Righteous Might and Phantom Forces.

All three of them lean towards IMBALANCE at Expert levle, and (though I like the other two more) it's Phantom Forces that got my vote; at Expert level you can clone Seraphs and Titans, tow very guillible candidates. I was was defeated by a Dungeon opponent who kept cloning his Stalkers. He had Expert Sorcery, Empathy and Distract. I didn't stand a chance :cry:

So it's Phantom Forces for me. Confusion is Second and Righteous Might is third.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 06 Jul 2008, 13:45

If we take into consideration the mass versions, then Confusion is by far the strongest. Phantom Forces is also a powerful spell, but it requires a lot of mana and the clones can easily be destroyed using a damaging spell.

Mass Confusion is just IMBA: No Enemy Retaliation and No enemy shooters? Not to mention it takes only 50% initiative to cast.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”