Might & Magic Warlords Project

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
jeff

Unread postby jeff » 06 Apr 2008, 21:55

All of these images look very exciting, and I only hope I'm around when it is finished. I truly look forward to playing it.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 10 Apr 2008, 11:13

darknessfood wrote:Those pics remind me a little bit of the elder scrolls 3: Morrowind.Still look great though. But i wonder when images of the true game will be shown. Will it take long or...
Thos images were from the editor there is an internal test of the game M&M Warlords v1.0000003 But cant show anything from that yet all i got for you is the concept GUI and the metior shower spell being used lol

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 10 Apr 2008, 13:48

LOL, well when there is a beta test or anything, i want t play it :). And of course i still wait for the actual ingame screenshots :devious:
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 10 Apr 2008, 14:05

darknessfood wrote:LOL, well when there is a beta test or anything, i want t play it :). And of course i still wait for the actual ingame screenshots :devious:

lol to be in the beta test u will have to apply in our forum http://hypergame2k8.yuku.com/directory sorry but there will only be 35 beta positions. so apply quick lol

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 11 Apr 2008, 18:50

Here is the Sword of Frost, as modeled by the extremely talented Bnestor. It's based on screenshots from the opening scenes of Heroes Chronicles and Heroes IV. It'll be a major storyline item, can't say more about it now :)

ImageImage

The Sword as it appeared in Heroes Chronicles:

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 12 Apr 2008, 12:12

Deadguy118 wrote:I'm skeptical about this... Is it going to be like MMT or the new town projects where you hardly hear any updates? I'm pretty sure that neither is going to be completed within 1 year.

Nonetheless, your project sounds intriguing, if a little too ambitious. I'm all for seeing a MM/Heroes crossover.
Personally i think this one have better chances than mmt since this one is based as mod on already existing game engine which is specifically designed for fan mod making, while mmt and other such projects are made nearly from scratch and is WAY harder to make. For example as thief series fan i know that there is at least 2 quality made thief themed ut and doom 3 mods.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Spark Spell Sneek Peak

Unread postby DrakeBD » 17 Apr 2008, 10:04

Thought i would let you all have a sneek peek at Sparks

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 13 May 2008, 20:18

Here is some more released content sorry for the delays in information but alot of the things we have made so far cannot be shown untill the release date.
But here something we can show you.

Phantom Mage ( Working Name) [Teaser Picture Not Full Model]

Description

A prime example of the embodiment of necromancy itself, the Phantom Mage stands among Deyja's first forays into the magical creation of undead spellcasters. While prior attempts to create true undead Necromancers have merely succeeded with varying degrees of quality in the past, Henden'lal and his cultists are finally satisfied with the product of their toils: a non-sentient, skeletal conjurer.

Phantom Magi do not possess any degree of self-awareness, subsiding only on the will of the Necromancer who raised them and the complex rituals involved in their reanimation from mortal corpses. They are much more than plain Skeletons, however: outfitted with strong breastplates and chilling staffs enchanted with foul sorcery, these sorcerous terrors can unleash a full repetoire of curses and hexes at little more than a word from their masters.

The Necromancers plan to improve their techniques in the future, hoping to create a means of converting living beings into immortal, deathless harbingers of damnation itself. Deyja's unbreaking alliance with Nighon and the Church of the Moon in Karigor is extremely likely to render this unholy dream a reality within the next few centuries. But until that time, the Phantom Magi shall form Deyja's skeletal legions for decades to come.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 13 May 2008, 23:05

Looks nice Drake :)

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

I would like to help...

Unread postby motter28218 » 15 May 2008, 17:29

If you guys will have me, you can view my posts here as well as at TelpsMM7 Tavern but real quick I can tell you I am pretty proficient with hex editing the data files in MM6-8, I have over a year's worth experience modding the games with the MM8Leveleditor and mostly I have the time and desire to learn and help.

I was going to make a MM6 mod myself but I would be grateful if I could join your team and in the process of helping you I can learn to better my own mod.

I tried to sign up on your site but I had problems with it, I have Windows Vista and this seems to happen to me alot, I always have to change the internet settings again and again till I find out what's blocking it. These new "security" features on Vista are a pain, but anyhow, let me know.

Otter
motter25420@yahoo.com

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 15 May 2008, 23:49

Errrmm, i think you should read what this game is about :devious:

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 28 May 2008, 08:58

Just a little update for you all hope everyone is well.
Progress on the Total Conversion is on going and is now well in full flow so here is a few pics

Necropolis Village Hall

Necropolis City Hall

Necropolis Capitol
(SECRET IMAGE ACCESS DENIED)

Sorry that is all for now

jeff4815
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby jeff4815 » 30 May 2008, 22:43

Oi, Drake, do you still need beta testers? If so, what kind of experience would one need to be a beta tester?
And there was much rejoicing...
"You want a piece of me?!"
Ithilgore trying to Identify a Dragon: "Haven't seen one before..."

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 31 May 2008, 04:56

Just one question... are there going to be blasters and other such Sci-fi elements in the game?
Back from the dead? Maybe.

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 31 May 2008, 09:49

There will indeed, but only for two of the factions. Try to guess which ones! :D

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 31 May 2008, 18:24

Yeah there is still 30 beta places left to apply post up on our forum in the beta sign up area.

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 01 Jun 2008, 03:08

Corlagon wrote:There will indeed, but only for two of the factions. Try to guess which ones! :D
:D
Forge and err... Necropolis?
I'm totally signing up for the beta now.
Back from the dead? Maybe.

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 01 Jun 2008, 11:03

Ah, both wrong :)

jeff4815
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby jeff4815 » 01 Jun 2008, 13:50

There won't be a forge faction...right? ....RIGHT?!
And there was much rejoicing...
"You want a piece of me?!"
Ithilgore trying to Identify a Dragon: "Haven't seen one before..."

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 01 Jun 2008, 14:19

Right. But there will be some sci-fi. For example, Escaton will be returning.

Return to “Might and Magic”