Music you hate...

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 01 Mar 2006, 08:00

DaemianLucifer wrote:And about the light year one,thats not even a hyperbole,its...its...well its just plain stupid.
Considering that lightyear is a way of writing a distance but using what's really a timescale in the first place, it could be a sort of joke... Then again, considering what you guys say about manele in general, expecting that kind of sophistication out of it seems even more foolish ;)
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 01 Mar 2006, 08:36

Yup.Im not even sure how they heard of a lightyear in the first place,considering most of the singers have just elementary school.The brighter ones do,at least.

And one of the singers here made a fool of himself when saying to his wife,in a live interview, "Some Answer guy is calling you on the cell phone".Later he tried to make it better by making parody lirics "Answer is calling",but I dont thin anyone believed him when he said he did it on purpose.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 01 Mar 2006, 09:49

Never said that they weren't stupid, but I still say criticizing it because it lacks physics knowledge doesn't work.
You might as well criticize someone for saying that he's "blue" because he's not actualy that color.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Mar 2006, 15:59

Veldrynus wrote:For those who don't hate manele yet :
I was going to see what manele was, but...what is that noise? ;| It is surely something which comes from a supernatural state of insanity. :devil:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 01 Mar 2006, 17:13

Actualy is state of stupidity. BRAIN DAMAGE level state of stupidity.

@DL:
You should see what some of our politician and business men do and say.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 02 Mar 2006, 06:17

ThunderTitan wrote: @DL:
You should see what some of our politician and business men do and say.
Yes we have those idiots here as well.But there are cool ones,too.One of our politicians that is on a trail in the hague tolled the tribunal that they can suck his d*** and that they will have to eat the crap they shited,and he said it without those stars :devil:
Last edited by DaemianLucifer on 02 Mar 2006, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

Psychobabble
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby Psychobabble » 02 Mar 2006, 07:15

DaemianLucifer wrote:Yes we have those idiots here as well.But there are cool ones,too.One of our politicians that is on a trail in the hag tolled the tribunal that they can suck his d*** and that they will have to eat the crap they ****,and he said it without those stars :devil:
I take it you mean the hague... and one of your politicians on trial for war crimes is one of the "cool ones"? Wow.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 02 Mar 2006, 07:23

Psychobabble wrote:and one of your politicians on trial for war crimes is one of the "cool ones"? Wow.
Please,those trials are all fixed!This guy is an a**hole,but hes no war criminal.Besides,those of our politicians that are there should be trialed here because of the crimes they did to us,and because of some aleged war crimes.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Mar 2006, 10:50

DaemianLucifer wrote: Please,those trials are all fixed!This guy is an a**hole,but hes no war criminal.Besides,those of our politicians that are there should be trialed here because of the crimes they did to us,and because of some aleged war crimes.
If politicians were trialed for that there wouldn't be any politicians left.

Return to “Campfire”