Thanks! and question about Emerald Isle key

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Abizebel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Thanks! and question about Emerald Isle key

Unread postby Abizebel » 01 May 2008, 15:50

Thanks so much for putting out this mod, BDJ! I have loved this game since it was first released and am deeply greatful that someone has put the time and effort into revitalizing it. I've had a blast so far, but haven't been able to devote much time to it yet because of finals. Fortunately only a week left to go on that subject. :-D

The one thing that I have had trouble with is finding the Emerald Isle key. I've read on some previous posts that the key is given from someone who wants you to do a favor for them. I haven't been able to find this person and was wondering if someone could tell me what area they are in as I have probably overlooked them and would like to get my priest promoted. Thanks!

bungleau
Scout
Scout

Unread postby bungleau » 01 May 2008, 15:57

Go help the dwarves and get your castle fixed up. That should help you along your way... ;)

Abizebel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Abizebel » 01 May 2008, 17:33

Thanks!

radlives
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby radlives » 05 May 2008, 20:55

Where does one use the Emerald Island Key?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

EI Key

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 06 May 2008, 13:55

Check the following thread;

viewtopic.php?t=8723

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Return to “Might and Magic”