Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 09 Nov 2007, 17:42

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/718

Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 09 Nov 2007, 17:42

You do not actually have to fight the huge stack of Titans to reach the area they guard. If you sail down the river that is below this area, you will encounter a group of fire elementals fighting a group of water elementals. You can destroy any one of these and the other elementals will promise to help you out. When you approach the Titans after meeting with these elementals, they will automatically destroy the entire stack. At least that is what happened when I helped the water elementals by defeating the fire elementals.
Edited on Fri, Nov 09 2007, 12:43 by Arveragus

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Father Sky's

Unread postby maltz » 09 Nov 2007, 19:42

Thanks! Walkthrough updated.

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 18 Nov 2007, 06:48

Didn't happen to me. I helped the water elementals too.

merkantini
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby merkantini » 18 Nov 2007, 07:44

Uhm, on the other end I helped the Fire Elementals, and it didn't trigger the destruction of the Titans, I am sure because I went there after destroying the Elementals but I still had to fight them, it triggered instead with the very large group of Death knights, near the bridge with the Garrison if I remember well, so at this point my guess is that depending on whom you help you get a different stack destroyed with free access to different goodies, a bit like in Heart of Darkness when you kill the assassins but definately less drastic considering that you can still kill the other stack with a fight and get the other goodies in the usual way :-)

asgerw
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby asgerw » 15 Apr 2008, 09:06

where and how did i get that flaming arrow i have war machines with triple ballista luck skill attack skill and shatter dark skill but i still need that flaming arrow

Rion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rion » 17 Jun 2008, 10:53

Where is the Memory Mentor? Because I can't find him where the walkthrough say he is.

Edit: Nevermind, found him. He is at 7 not 5.
Edited on Tue, Jun 17 2008, 07:23 by Rion
Please inform me if my sentences contains grammatical mistakes.

csarmi
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby csarmi » 03 Feb 2009, 15:08

"The one Cyclop bonus is a trap -- each Cyclop only costs 2900G, and they are available for hire on Day 1!"

I have only the cantaur and goblin dwellings built up at the start...

Guarderman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Guarderman » 03 Feb 2009, 15:23

As far as i know, it is a military post not far from the town...

csarmi
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby csarmi » 03 Feb 2009, 20:48

indeed

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 03 Feb 2009, 21:02

Welcome back... ;)
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

VAMPSVSZOUNDS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VAMPSVSZOUNDS » 05 Jun 2009, 19:36

Little hard(+) problem:Took town b@c in Week2Day1,blew up city D a week later,5-8 weeks later destroyed E.I reach town F and what to see:Valeria has threat lev High for my sized army.Waited at castle,defending with Haggash now lev 10 ad now Gotay lev 22-Flame ballista(4-shot),Luck/leadershp/Shout/Atk/Warmachines Adv-Exp level+Lev 4 Talisman@Fearmyroar@Horde Anger.Now catapult which destroys Town F is guarded by horde of Seraphs,Swarm of champs,throng of zealots,swarm or zound of Battle griffins and legion of Vindicators,and a garrison almost that mean led by Valeria at (f).What to do?

VAMPSVSZOUNDS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VAMPSVSZOUNDS » 05 Jun 2009, 20:05

I have defeated that catapult huge stack with 40 Untamed Cyclops,12 Paokai,60 Cheiftains,70 Earth Daughters,300 Warmongers,500 Centaurs and 600 Trappers.Centaurs die in first turn.Spammed Slow on Seraphs and blocked Cyclops with Warmongers.Trappers@paokais=bait,Chieftain=Whipper/damage dealer,Cyclops=devastators(One attack from them=-20-25 Seraphs,essential to attack them with Cyclops(not retaliate so that they can be DivineVengeanced).Then attacked insane Champ stack,attacked Vindicators (and B Griffs at once) and then,thru 2 Cyclop hits got rid of final Zealots.The Vindicator 1500 stack in my game killed only 2 Cyclops(and I killed 250+ of them without luck).I finished with 30+ Untames.Even when destroying F,anyway,Valeria-still alie with 50+ weeks worth of creatures!!!

VAMPSVSZOUNDS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VAMPSVSZOUNDS » 05 Jun 2009, 20:20

Also,there is an easier way to take the Lion Crown:there is a monster stack with 2 stacks of Vindicators and 1 stack of Battle Griffs;south of it(in D1W1M7 Hard) there is a stack of Horde-Black Dragons,easier than the Titans,guarding a-hooray!-Lion Crown(at least in my game)

VAMPSVSZOUNDS
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VAMPSVSZOUNDS » 06 Jun 2009, 19:06

M8W3 Hard-and behind Legion of Titans-no Crown for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sasori
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sasori » 15 Jul 2009, 07:22

Sadly, no Lion Crown for me either. Moreover, those water elementals didn't help at all, I had to defeat those Titans by myself.

Is it possible that the Crown is somewhere else on this map?

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 14 Nov 2009, 18:05

I like an alternative(to 6 chiefs plus cyclops) way of dealing with huge stacks: give Gotai mentoring and mentor all of your secondary heroes for triple flaming ballista with last stand and enlightenment/shout/luck/logistics(pick favourites) and have them constantly hit&run the victim. If u flee from a battle where u had some artifacts from sets on, they stay there, free to pick for the next hero in your hit&running queue. Most titans killed with a single hit&run battle: a little more than 90(they were in 3 stacks only).

Also, u can retrain your heroes for battle commander to get some crazy number of goblins(just don't forget to pass your tier 3's to them first).

Tried chiefs+cyclops for the last battle: u need to wait quite a bit, but those cyclops hit really often and hard.

Vampirlord17
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Vampirlord17 » 25 Nov 2009, 13:41

hehe praise me :D i found where the lions crown is. i too, didnt found it at the titans place, its maybe because of some new patches. i got 3.1 The only stairs to underground is at red players town G, go down the stairs d, there are many strong dwarwes, when u see a shipyard there, make a ship and sail to the mini island. there is the crown :)

p.s. what happens when you help the fire elementals? Oo
Edited on Thu, Nov 26 2009, 19:19 by Vampirlord17

Shimdra
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shimdra » 16 Jun 2010, 19:29

In my game the lion's crown was west of town E guarded by 27 lazy black dragons that fled rather than fighting. Lucky me! The stack of 396 titans I didn't even touch. Miserable creatures. Not worth the junk they guarded - none of which were the crown. (That shiny machine artifact would have been nice though). Didn't know about the elementals though. Shame cause the death knights were cake.

Blue was very aggressive in my game. So much so that they took over all towns but my town A and red town G. Red as a consequence never once entered my territory and I only saw them when I went forth to crack their skulls.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 12 Sep 2010, 07:01

It probably doesn't make much of a difference anyway as the mission is relatively easy, but I think the 1 cyclops bonus is the best starting option. 2 cyclops are sufficient to break the odds against most of the early stacks. With a gold mine on day 2, no need to invest in centaurs and other units and lots of jackpot-moments gold isn't much of a problem anyway.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Return to “Articles”