Utopia in a Month

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 21 Jan 2008, 09:21

English only please.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Ravenheart87
Scout
Scout

First Month Utopia

Unread postby Ravenheart87 » 21 Jan 2008, 11:26

Sorry. But if someone asks on his mother tongue, you won't be able to kick him out in english.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 21 Jan 2008, 15:08

That's why i use myfootinyourass-ish... everyone understands that one.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Ravenheart87
Scout
Scout

First Month Utopia

Unread postby Ravenheart87 » 21 Jan 2008, 17:43

You won't believe how many don't understand that langauge. Too many.:( And they always ask stupid questions...

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 22 Jan 2008, 01:22

ThunderTitan wrote:That's why i use myfootinyourass-ish... everyone understands that one.
TT and Cassus Belli...
"Rage against the system, the system, what kills the human spirit."

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 22 Jan 2008, 14:55

violence solved more problems then anything else in history....
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Ravenheart87
Scout
Scout

First Month Utopia

Unread postby Ravenheart87 » 22 Jan 2008, 15:34

Yeah, I know, I'm a big fan of Evil Dead trilogy, shotguns, chainsaws, Maddox and Quake I.

But I can't kick his ass virtually, and I can't tell him to get the f*ck away in english, if he won't understand it. Second: I'm not really interested in hurting somebody's feeling. I'm more interested in ruling them. And if they can be easily manipulated by words, why would I hurt my hand by punching them?

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 23 Jan 2008, 01:49

ThunderTitan wrote:violence solved more problems then anything else in history....
We could argue about how many problems were solved by violence, and how many were stirred by it, and even after that we'll disagree. And it would be way of topic...
But you know what? I will start a thread in the Campfire later, just for this.
"Rage against the system, the system, what kills the human spirit."

alexanderyu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby alexanderyu » 28 Mar 2008, 06:34

Haa! Me 10th Day usually already can go utopia liao if use human!

alexanderyu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby alexanderyu » 28 Mar 2008, 10:38

Need only 50+ crossbow (70+ probably safer) with archer commander Dougal (or seige engineer Vittorio, but sometimes very hard to get flaming arrow even when reaching 20+ level) at level 10-13. With expert balista, balista, triple balista + advance attack, archery, flaming arrow + luck (artifact or skill or temporary). Balista alone can kill 3 or 4 black dragon per action! Haven damp cheat! Too imbalance 4 stacks dragon also no problem. Just add some high hp tanker that is useless lor...

lumpoor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby lumpoor » 09 Jul 2009, 13:41

This is only an exploit if it's something the creators are against.

If it's a bug like before when a phantom force stopped being a phantom when you cast vampirism on it, that was an exploit, and when ubi saw it they didn't like it.

This however, is something they already know.

If we're not supposed to exploit the flawed AI, then how about you turn on autocombat during every single battle? If you don't want to, that means there's a move better than what the AI would do if it controlled your army, and that means you're doing something smarter than the AI.

Ubi knows the AI is dumber then playuers. That's why they add these bonuses, so we still get a challenge.

Seriously, calling this an exploit is rather dumb

lulisz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby lulisz » 09 Sep 2010, 23:33

It's not an exploit, its a cunning strategy. I defended my town with ONE skeleton warrior by using spells and towers in H3. Now I'll admit, the enemy wasn't exactly "fearsome", but nonetheless, I managed to defend it. also, there are many variations of this "exploit" strategy (the Sylvan Guide gave a description of how to defend your hunters and master hunters from neutral enemies that you have to defeat to expand that was very similar to what the author did here)

michaelg
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby michaelg » 04 Oct 2010, 06:07

I keep trying this and get attacked and wiped out by enemies in the 3rd week with 100+ archers and 40 peasants and like 30 squires, is this happening to anyone else and how do you gain enough levels or get enough troops to kill the enemy troops on heroic? Either necro's have so much magic that the keep raising the troops I kill, or acadamy wipes me with fireball

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 04 Oct 2010, 07:09

Muszka wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote:violence solved more problems then anything else in history....
We could argue about how many problems were solved by violence, and how many were stirred by it, and even after that we'll disagree. And it would be way of topic...
But you know what? I will start a thread in the Campfire later, just for this.
And he was never seen again....

BTW, i never said anything about violence not causing problems... but that's just because one didn't apply enough violence (aka left some alive).

michaelg
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

First Month Utopia

Unread postby michaelg » 04 Oct 2010, 18:14

I keep trying this and get attacked and wiped out by enemies in the 3rd week with 100+ archers and 40 peasants and like 30 squires, is this happening to anyone else and how do you gain enough levels or get enough troops to kill the enemy troops on heroic? Either necro's have so much magic that the keep raising the troops I kill, or acadamy wipes me with fireball

Moondragon
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Utopia in a Month

Unread postby Moondragon » 04 Jun 2020, 18:34

This method would work even better with inferno troops. Put two imps instead of peasants and then you can gate in more one imp stacks . . . The only problem is that the inferno shooter stacks kind of suck and are higher tier only.

Return to “Articles”