Maahir's Gambit

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
jlfinfan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Maahir's Gambit

Unread postby jlfinfan » 27 Dec 2007, 18:53

I'm kinda new to this game, so if this question has been asked before, please bear with me.

Anyway, I'm playing Maahir's Gambit, and I've found the first artifact. 3 or 4 turns later, the game says my Hero has given up hope and I lose.

What's up? What am I doing wrong?

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Maahir's Gambit

Unread postby tumorbane » 27 Dec 2007, 19:33

jlfinfan wrote:I'm kinda new to this game, so if this question has been asked before, please bear with me.

Anyway, I'm playing Maahir's Gambit, and I've found the first artifact. 3 or 4 turns later, the game says my Hero has given up hope and I lose.

What's up? What am I doing wrong?
What version are you playing? The problem is the enemy finds the artifacts so you can't get them so game over. They fixed that in a patch so the map should be doable now I think unless you are on v 1.2 or sooner. You can do a search as I recall there being other threads on this.

jlfinfan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jlfinfan » 27 Dec 2007, 19:52

I'm downloading and installing the patches as I type. Hopefully that will work.

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby tumorbane » 27 Dec 2007, 20:43

jlfinfan wrote:I'm downloading and installing the patches as I type. Hopefully that will work.
It should. As I recall, that fixed it.

jlfinfan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jlfinfan » 29 Dec 2007, 23:13

That did it. Just finished beating it, though I took Zoltan out way early in the game. I built a huge army to seige their main city, but when I grabbed the cloak, the game ended. Oh well. :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”