Heroes Chronicles

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 11 May 2005, 19:25

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/28

Marcus333
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Marcus333 » 11 May 2005, 19:25

Are they in the real order, if i'm thinking about the chronological? Because it would be nice to know that, if you know... I'm not sure. Where I live, Denmark, i could only find one store to buy them at, so they aren't really known here. Even if it was a long time ago.

lbeauvais
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby lbeauvais » 22 Jun 2005, 17:24

There was actually another production cd made for the chronicles serires. It included two more adventures for Tarnum, Revolt of the Beastmaster and the Sword of Frost.

ChronoLegion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ChronoLegion » 05 Jul 2005, 12:51

The ones that are mentioned here are in the real order (as far as I know). I've only played through three of them so far though. Story's quite interesting. In the second game, Tarnum recounts the creation of Erathia and his defeat (and death) at the hand of Rion Gryphonheart. I won't say more so as not to spoil the game for those who haven't played.

Brawlermatrix
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Brawlermatrix » 12 Aug 2005, 09:46

Has anyone had problems with "The Fiery Moon" on scenario 6, where it is haveing a VisualBasic related problem??

Sandro123
Pixie
Pixie

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Sandro123 » 15 Feb 2006, 19:12

Is there anything after the Sword of Frost? I have played them all and I really like the story. Tarnum, the main hero, is featured in almost every faction.

From his countrymen the barbarians, saving them from the wizard slavery, through the wizards he hates so much, where he is battling to stop the Elemental Lords destroy the world(but he manages to this himself:)) and finally in the sword of frost he beats gelu in a race towards the legendary artifact.

It was very easy, I passed them on normal from the first time

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Feb 2006, 19:19

After the Sword of Frost the world goes BOOM. The barbarian campaign in H4 tell's you what happens to Tarnum if ur interested.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Feb 2006, 00:01

ThunderTitan wrote:After the Sword of Frost the world goes BOOM.
No, it don't. Cowards escaped and only real heroes stayed. The world was submersed in the Wake of Gods.

And when we are talking about the travellling between planets, I'm interested what was happen in the same time frame in the worlds of MM or H5?? Any news?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Campaign Archive I. & II.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Akul » 13 Apr 2006, 21:59

To Pol:

WOG is not an official game so the world WAS destroyed no matter what some fans would love.

And H5 happens in different game universe. There is no connection betwen H5 and Dark Messiah with other M&M titles.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Metathron » 18 Mar 2007, 22:32

What of the Final Chapters:

Revolt of the Beastmasters

The Sword of Frost
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Re: Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 Mar 2007, 22:36

Pol wrote:"No, it don't. Cowards escaped and only real heroes stayed."
So a real hero is suicidal?
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Elvin » 19 Jun 2007, 16:20

A few questions:

How did Yalla die? I only remember Tarnum had a dream about killing her and she wasn't mentioned anymore from then on. I did delay finishing the mission but nothing.

When was Gavin Magnus ever mentioned? I may have missed his name in one of the final missions but what of him discovering he was immortal?

Tarnum had seen and recognised his sister's corpse, could he have been mistaken? The dream could be false for all we know.

About the elemental lords...They wanted to destroy the world yet save it during armageddon's blade? I don't understand why.

Anyway clash of the dragons and the sword of frost were very enjoyable and interesting. Too bad there are no new videos except the intros.

And with the last part I am reminded of how much of an idiot was Gelu. He could have everything yet manages to crap things irreparably.
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Re: Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Marzhin » 19 Jun 2007, 16:50

Elvin wrote:How did Yalla die? I only remember Tarnum had a dream about killing her and she wasn't mentioned anymore from then on. I did delay finishing the mission but nothing.
From the fourth map of WotW :

The Wizards of Bracaduun have plucked the thorn from their backside. Yalla was captured while robbing a Bracaduun Gold Mine - apparently, it was a trap she couldn't resist. The scout witnessed Yalla's public execution. She boldly stood up to her captors and spat in face of the spellcaster who conjured the lightning that killed her.
Elvin wrote:When was Gavin Magnus ever mentioned? I may have missed his name in one of the final missions but what of him discovering he was immortal?
Gavin Magnus himself tells Tarnum of this in the last map of MotE :

The moment we sat down, Magnus said, "I first saw you long ago, shortly before you conquered Castle Steelhorn."
Somehow, Magnus knew what my question was going to be. This man was immortal, and I wanted to know why.
"You're immortal," I said.
"Of course, but not in the same way as you," Magnus said. "I first found out I was immortal when one of your Behemoths killed me. Imagine my surprise when I came back to life..."

Elvin wrote:Tarnum had seen and recognised his sister's corpse, could he have been mistaken? The dream could be false for all we know.
Maybe, who knows ;)
Elvin wrote:About the elemental lords...They wanted to destroy the world yet save it during armageddon's blade? I don't understand why.
The only explanation I can think of : the first Elemental Lords were tyrants, enslaving the elementals. After Tarnum defeated them, there were new Elemental Lords with respect for the mortals who had free them and a debt they would later repay by helping the mortals during the Armageddon's Blade crisis.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby Elvin » 19 Jun 2007, 16:53

Yep seems I did miss some things, thanks Marzhin!
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

archcorenth
Pixie
Pixie

Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby archcorenth » 02 Oct 2007, 18:55

So, I beat Master of the Elements before Gavin Magnus arrived. The last message I got was that he was thinking of arriving and usually in these cases I let the computer take back a town and wait while through my turns while the story unfolds so I can get all of it, but on this map the computer won't take back his town so I'm forced to win. What happens next? In the summary it says something about Gavin Magnus being not so nice. What does he do?

Also is there someway to unlock the dialog boxes so I can read the pieces of the story I missed from winning too early? I know I missed a lot on the previous two campaigns, before I realized I should wait until the boxes stop showing up. For instance, all this Yalla ever did was take my resources. When does she become my girlfriend (or I suppose barbarians say "mate")?

Return to “Articles”