A Dawn of war (RPG Forum)

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 07 Nov 2007, 19:10

I am going to continue my search for a good strong drink.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 07 Nov 2007, 22:31

After a while, I come out from the armory, with my new darts. The new armor that I found, I didn't really want, so I left it down there.

"Well, Caratra. We have some more darts. Don't they just look so fun to use?"

I wander over to the rest of the group.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 07 Nov 2007, 23:01

As for Drinks there is two that are considered the strongest, Saphire will join you in drinking. The two choices are Dwarven Lager, and Titan's Brew.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Nov 2007, 01:26

I will collar Vlad and Sapphire before one of them passes out, "Guys, we got a choice to make, come along." I will gather the others, "The King has just asked me us to investigate the energy and what it's upto up north, the talk of an Ultimate weapon concerns him. He is prepared to provide what we need to check it all out, my concern is about what happens here when we're gone, but I also suspect we'll find out more outside town then in it .... what do you guys think?"
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 08 Nov 2007, 01:29

"Make it two Dwarven Lagers. We'll find out which one's better eventually... Which reminds me, I still don't know a thing about you Saph. Like, what kind of a life would require one to be able to hold more alcohol than a camel holds water?"
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 08 Nov 2007, 01:31

"If you are concerned about this place's safety it's only temporary, if there is indeed an 'ultimate weapon' then it should be destroyed before it is brought here to be used. But what is it? Do you know anything specific about it?"
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Nov 2007, 01:35

"only what the voice said, but I guess we could ask around, doubt we'll learn much though."

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 08 Nov 2007, 01:36

"Yeah, something specific like how come the owners haven't used it yet if it's so, ultimate."

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Nov 2007, 01:40

"Indeed a good question, but like all Ultimate anythings, there's always some proviso's if's and but's, plus there's the finding, assembling etc .... still when something that powerful goes looking for something more powerful, it concerns me."

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 08 Nov 2007, 01:42

"The voice?" I look at stefan with a grin. "That sounds like a funny tale."
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Nov 2007, 01:53

"Indeed it is, ask the king about it." ;)

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 08 Nov 2007, 08:40

Saphire listens and drinks, her mind working on anything she might have heard. As the third drink comes, she stands up, takes the glass in her hand, and then throws it with all of her might against the wall. The place goes quiet and the bartender starts to say something to her, but a stare silences him. "While we are sitting here, plotting and planning, thinking and drinking, who in the hells knows what is being done to my sister. All of you can sit and think till Hades is as cold as Frostmourn. I am going to go find my sister."

Squaring her shoulders she picks up her harp, and starts out the door. Something about her gaze makes people in her path have a sudden urge to be elsewhere. The door slams as she departs, and the silence almost seems opressive.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 08 Nov 2007, 08:46

I will run after her .... "Where are you planning to start looking Saph?

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 08 Nov 2007, 08:50

"We are somewhat bonded me and my sisters. As long as she exsists, I can find her. I am sorry for my outburst back there, but it feels like we are sitting on our hands doing nothing. My sister is strong, but I just can not let her be in their clutches for long." Saphire seems to be staring ahead and 'powerwalking'. You notice a small ammount of liquid start forming on the edge of her eyes, but she seems to ignore it.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 08 Nov 2007, 16:40

Being one who doesn't like long group meetings, I am outside, on my cart. I am placing the dracolich's claw tip on the skull of the staff, just under the brass crown. I will do what I can to accomplish this, even if I have to stick the claw through the rope for it to stay on.

"There, Caratra. What do you think about him now?" (a name for the staff is going to be made)

Hearing the door slam, I turn my gaze to where it came from. I see Saphire leaving the meeting place, and asandir following behind.

"What are they up to? Maybe the meeting thing is over."

To actually see if the meeting is over, I go over to them, trying to find out.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 08 Nov 2007, 22:14

You overhear the conversation between the two. Saphire is obviously upset. She is gathering everything she needs. You here her say. "You and the rest can stay here and plan, figure, and plot. I am going after my sister, now, with or without everybody. You all have been great, I don't expect you to help, but I have to go after her. I just have to."

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 08 Nov 2007, 22:27

Having myself hustled on out, "You know Saph, I'm not gonna let you run off and do this by yourself."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 09 Nov 2007, 00:37

"Thank you all. We do still need to get all our things together, but we have to hurry. Every minute we spend here, is another minute that anything can happen to Jade. I still have no clue how she is alive, I saw here die..."

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 09 Nov 2007, 01:09

"You know Saph, you could have just asked... Anyhooo, you at least got a haystack for us to get started with? Oh and I'll see if I can get some bottles of that Dwarven Lager for the road. That stuff was pretty good..."

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 09 Nov 2007, 01:34

((My post seemes to have poofed..))

You manage to get some Lager together, and some Titan's Brew. The Brew is stronger, but a little more bitter.

Return to “Campfire”