Heroes IV Soundtrack CD

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
berntie
Scout
Scout

Heroes IV Soundtrack CD

Unread postby berntie » 09 Jan 2006, 16:42

Hi,

I'll probably buy the Heroes IV soundtrack on CD. Does anybody already own this one?

I'd like to know if it has got a booklet, and what that booklet contains (in case there is one).

Also, maybe somebody could tell me where to look for the CD in Germany (or somewhere else in Europe). I found it neither on Amazon or Ebay in Germany. The price at Amazon.com seems a little high for me. And then there's the import tax :(

Thanks

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 09 Jan 2006, 16:47

I saw an auction on eBay once, with a fairly good price. You should put the item in your favorites with a notification. Maybe another one will be sold someday.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

pepak
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Heroes IV Soundtrack CD

Unread postby pepak » 09 Jan 2006, 17:32

berntie wrote:Hi,

I'll probably buy the Heroes IV soundtrack on CD. Does anybody already own this one?
Yes. It can often be bought at eBay for as little as $1.
I'd like to know if it has got a booklet, and what that booklet contains (in case there is one).
No booklet. The packaging is very poor, in fact - just a plain cardboard sleeve with Heroes IV title, a few icons and a tracklisting. Forget about any graphics, even screenshots. The music is pretty good, of course, and at the eBay prices it is well worth getting. I wouldn't pay a full CD price, though, and definitelly not the insanely inflated prices listed at Amazon ($25??? Come on!).

pepak
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby pepak » 09 Jan 2006, 17:35

Here. $2 Buy-it-now, $4 shipping.

berntie
Scout
Scout

Unread postby berntie » 09 Jan 2006, 18:25

pepak wrote:Here. $2 Buy-it-now, $4 shipping.
Cool! Thanks

Paladin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Paladin » 12 Jan 2006, 08:46

A real collector's item it is.
Nothing special about it, but you won't have to burn, extract or download the tracks.
A cat is fine too...

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 06 Nov 2007, 13:39

Just got it :)
Paladin wrote:A real collector's item it is.
Nothing special about it, but you won't have to burn, extract or download the tracks.
1) Tracks quality is much better
2) New track "Wandering". (well it has familiar tune, but still its new)

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 06 Nov 2007, 17:13

I'd like to get my hands on that CD too but it's way to expensive IMO :disagree:
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

pepak
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby pepak » 06 Nov 2007, 17:54

Yeah, those thieving bastards are insane. I mean, come on, do they really expect people to pay 1 GBP?

http://cgi.ebay.com/HEROES-OF-MIGHT-AND ... dZViewItem
(this item is completed, but H4 appears quite often at eBay, even now)

Elwin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Elwin » 07 Nov 2007, 03:17

Bah, everyone knows that the only *real* good theme is the dirt theme in Heroes IV! Listening to this song while reading hose massive blocks of text during campaigns really gets you this nolstagic feeling that makes you want to be in this game!
In the diameter of the Universe, we are but a single flame. To say that we're insignificant is to give us....too little credit. But if the universe chooses you to be part of its plans, then you better let go because it makes it more fun when you don't know what's about to happen next!

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 07 Nov 2007, 12:04

Nah, all of the HoMM IV adventure themes kick ass, it's just that some make a dent in smaller and most in larger booties. ;)
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Roman2211
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Heroes IV Soundtrack CD

Unread postby Roman2211 » 10 Feb 2018, 12:00

3DO is released CD in 2003 I'm interested to find the disk exactly from 2003, all that later come out, including now on the Amazon, is a fake!!!
If you have it CD, see on date of the files, please, I'm looking for the truth about whether they were in the format FLAC

Return to “Heroes I-IV”