Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]

Unread postby Baduum » 04 Nov 2007, 23:55

Finished the campaign today (only on normal) and have a few questions/opinions.

About the map: Last battle was too easy on normal. I had arcane omniscience, and i find puppet master grossly overpowered. The other battles with Freyda, Kunjin, the dark elf and Wulfstan was way harder, so even tho i only played on normal i think the last battle could be harder (maybe not on hgher diff.)

I found the map cool overall with all allies coming and fighting, something i wish they had done in a harder final battle as well.

Major disappointments: No Raelag. I found him too cool in the original camp, and think he could have switched places with the female dark elf. (Maybe as surprise on last map?)

No Sylvan help: Why didnt the camp. include Sylvans as well?

No Arantir on last map: Would have been even cooler (Everyone against the demons :D )

About ending: For the love of god even my grandpa could come up with a better name than Unicorn empire. Really fitting since Unicorns/Sylvans did so much in the campaign.

Overall was well fun, maybe ill replay on harder settings (Though im a medicore player at best, may be too hard ;| )
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]

Unread postby Elvin » 05 Nov 2007, 00:59

You wanted even more Raelag? Please, we've had enough already!

Sylvans were thrashed if you check the sylvan single scenario in HoF and are slowly rebuilding.

Arantir was too cool to concern himself with that plus he had another mission. He did his part and allowed the demons to crumble :D

Unicorn empire IS a bit silly but at least we'll never hear griffin eternal again :ill:
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 05 Nov 2007, 09:25

Unicorn eternal!

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Last battle + ending in TotE campaign [Spoilers]

Unread postby Avonu » 05 Nov 2007, 09:52

Baduum wrote:About ending: For the love of god even my grandpa could come up with a better name than Unicorn empire. Really fitting since Unicorns/Sylvans did so much in the campaign.
Well, Godric was from Unicorn Duchy so Unicorn Empire is hmm... logical (more or less): Brian Falcon - Falcon Empire, Ivan Griffin - Griffin Empire, Freyda Unicorn - Unicorn Empire.

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 05 Nov 2007, 20:09

My memory may be fuzzy - but didn't HoF ended with Raelag seeking the orcs in the east ?
"Be who you are and say what you feel - those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Nelgirith
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nelgirith » 05 Nov 2007, 20:55

Heretic_Cata wrote:My memory may be fuzzy - but didn't HoF ended with Raelag seeking the orcs in the east ?
You're right, but in fact Raelag has done absolutely nothing in ToE. He didn't bring the Orcs in the war, it's Alaric by killing Quroq who did so

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 06 Nov 2007, 15:23

Finished campaign - and I have (at least) three question:

1. Isabel said that Biara killed her husband but in HV it was Agrael who killed Nicolai and Findan who killed Nicolai Vampire. I didn't played (yet) FoH campaign - something I missed in overall story or just storywriter of TotE something messed with these facts? ;)

2. So, Biara was banished (for good) to Sheogh - as Arantir said in his last mission (or maybe earlier), when demon fail (ex. Orlando), it will be transormed to imp (or said something like that) and tormented by others demons. So, will we see her again? ;)

3. How long takes HoF and TotE campaigns? HV campaign (Queen Isabel War) took two years.

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 06 Nov 2007, 19:40

2. So, Biara was banished (for good) to Sheogh - as Arantir said in his last mission (or maybe earlier), when demon fail (ex. Orlando), it will be transormed to imp (or said something like that) and tormented by others demons. So, will we see her again? wink
Wasn`t she in Dark Messiah which takes place after TotE?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 06 Nov 2007, 19:49

No, it was Xana, besides from newsletters:

- King Alexei's soul [Griffin Heart artifact] is stolen and in 971 YSD [end of HV] its power is used to bring a succubus to Ashan; a succubus named Biara who arrives at a moment when she can take the place of the true Isabel. The real queen remains lost in the wastes of Sheogh with her protector, Raelag...
- In YSD 989 a second succubus is sent to a certain demonist, ensuring that the child he raises will make the right choice when the fatal moment comes for him.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”