Question about runemage ultimate

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Question about runemage ultimate

Unread postby Baduum » 04 Nov 2007, 01:26

Hi. In the skill weel on this site it says runemages need summoning magic to reach their ultimate. Isnt this weird? I mean dont the dwarfs get destruction and ligth in their mage guild?
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 04 Nov 2007, 03:27

Well, the spells that most often appear in each faction's mage guild are not necessarily always the most needed or well-suited ones.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 04 Nov 2007, 05:32

The Summoning Magic requirement is quite unusual. I usually opt not to go for ultimate skill for that reason.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Baduum » 04 Nov 2007, 12:20

Well, the spells that most often appear in each faction's mage guild are not necessarily always the most needed or well-suited ones.
Can be true, but still whats the point of having expert summoning without getting good spells from your guild? I mean you have no summon phoenix, most prob no phantom forces, it may also well happen that you dont have wasp swarm or fire trap since you may get the shaft and get say dark spells there instead.
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 04 Nov 2007, 22:54

Ultimate is not worth it. The only times i try to go for Ultimate is when i play on Campaign. And even then you might miss it. Ultimate should be much easier to get but its very hard.

I saw some mods though that change these requirements.

Think about it, you need 25 Lvl's minimum. On a scenario or MP game its just doesn't cut it for me.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”