ToE Necro Campaign - Sorrow and Vampirism

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

ToE Necro Campaign - Sorrow and Vampirism

Unread postby maltz » 24 Oct 2007, 05:06

I've progressed to mission 2, but haven't seemed to be able to find Sorrow (lv 1) and Vampirism (Lv 5) two spells in my Necro Towns. Can you throw an Expert Mass Sorrow? That will be wicked. :D

Any idea? Thanks.

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 24 Oct 2007, 05:08

No, you can't. No Mass Sorrow.
ZZZzzzz....

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 24 Oct 2007, 05:31

All right. How about the spells? Are they also available for the hero in the campaign?

Wurtzel
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wurtzel » 24 Oct 2007, 05:33

I got vampire in the 3rd chapter of the necro campaign.. Can be quite useful. :devious:
I THINK SO THEREFORE I AM

aaelgr
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby aaelgr » 24 Oct 2007, 07:34

I'm now on the final mission of the Necropolis campaign, and have yet to see a single new spell (other than Firewall moving to Destructive Level 3).

Heretic_Cata
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Heretic_Cata » 24 Oct 2007, 07:45

I never found Vampirism in the necro campaign even tho i got all that could to lvl5 magic guild.
I saw it in Zehir's campaign tho.
"Be who you are and say what you feel - those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Wurtzel
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wurtzel » 24 Oct 2007, 07:47

aaelgr wrote:I'm now on the final mission of the Necropolis campaign, and have yet to see a single new spell (other than Firewall moving to Destructive Level 3).
Are there supposed to be any new level 5 destructon spells??? If not, what's your point???

@Maltz, incidently, I got my vampire spell after having learnt all the available expert dark magic spells from the town first, and then visit one of those "mage guild" buildings. (Where you have to beat a collection of mages)

Nelgirith
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nelgirith » 24 Oct 2007, 08:06

Wurtzel wrote:
aaelgr wrote:I'm now on the final mission of the Necropolis campaign, and have yet to see a single new spell (other than Firewall moving to Destructive Level 3).
Are there supposed to be any new level 5 destructon spells??? If not, what's your point???
@Wurtzel : I don't even understand what the point of your question is. He just said that he hasn't seen any of the new TotE spells yet in the necro campaign except the "new" firewall which just got moved from Summoning Magic to Destruction Magic.

And in case your second question was legit ... yes there's a new lvl 5 destruction spell ... it's called Deep Freeze ... what's your point ? ;|

Wurtzel
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wurtzel » 24 Oct 2007, 09:02

Ok, note: I asked him if there are any new destruction spells, otherwise why post?? That was my point.. Now, as you've pointed out, there is a new spell, so therfore he has made a point.. Are we clear now??

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 24 Oct 2007, 09:52

I didn't see any new spells until the last necro map (and I did build up guilds.) Then I got sorrow and blade barrier.

GOW
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 24 Oct 2007, 10:36

Wurtzel wrote: Now, as you've pointed out, there is a new spell, so therfore he has made a point..
Well he had a perfect on-topic replay and had a point no matter of your question. (Your question, on the other hand was kind of odd. Perhaps some kind of Aussie language incompatibility with other Englishes?)

Anyway, looks like one cannot pre-plan to build his necro campaign strategy on these new spells.

Wurtzel
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wurtzel » 24 Oct 2007, 11:04

Ok, ok... lol, next time I'll just keep my big Aussie mouth shut ;)

OT, Pitsu, any chance of you converting your excelant map, Ruins in the Desert, to the TOTE format, please??

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 24 Oct 2007, 13:02

Yeah how nice would it be if you can add Vampirism on the Death Avatar or Phoenix. :D

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 24 Oct 2007, 14:53

I didn't get anything new until the last mission either. Then I got stuff that didn't really help too much, like Arcane Crystal and Regeneration.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

Arveragus
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Arveragus » 24 Oct 2007, 15:16

I received a number of new spells, including Vampirism, in the fifth mission of the Necromancer campaign.

tumorbane
Peasant
Peasant

Re: ToE Necro Campaign - Sorrow and Vampirism

Unread postby tumorbane » 24 Oct 2007, 15:19

maltz wrote:I've progressed to mission 2, but haven't seemed to be able to find Sorrow (lv 1) and Vampirism (Lv 5) two spells in my Necro Towns. Can you throw an Expert Mass Sorrow? That will be wicked. :D

Any idea? Thanks.
I got both of them (as well as regeneration and arcane crystal) from mage guilds of the haven towns. I guess it's the last mission of the necro campaign--the one where you're going after castle Flammenshein (sp?). I'm currently playing it. I have been soloing my stack of death knights--cast arcane armor and then vampirism on them and watch the carnage.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”