Dungeon Alternate Upgrades

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Moragauth
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Moragauth » 22 May 2007, 23:16

BTW, I think they're more or less balanced. For example, the Minotaur seems to lose his double strike ability (whatever it was called), and the Witch has lower stats than the Fury.

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 22 May 2007, 23:19

Looks good to me. I wish the Red Dragon was a little redder.
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

kingcranium14
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby kingcranium14 » 22 May 2007, 23:50

Looks great. The only thing I have a problem with is the lack of shooters. Seriously, they need shooters. I like these better than Sylvan, too, even though I vastly prefer Sylvan normally.

Incinerate -- similar to Pit Lord's Vorpal Sword? Extra damage? Hmm

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 23 May 2007, 00:04

Ubisoft *****s! They can't even get the names of the spells right. I guess there is no new spell stoneskin. Stupid of me to think so.

I thought it would be picking a whole castle, so you just buy the regulars or just the alternates...but with no shooters...

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 23 May 2007, 01:41

The women in Dungeon have looked a bit slutty before but stockings say "prostitute" in my ears.

And I'm not silly about anything. It's irrelevant that women dominate Dungeon. Still looks slutty. And I said "whorish" since I don't know the correct word.

Where you from Odish?

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 May 2007, 01:55

Actually, fishnet stockings are fashionable again... when matched with the proper attire (*not* leather shorts and a bustier).
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Moragauth
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Moragauth » 23 May 2007, 01:56

It's just the way the elves dress in Heroes (sylvan units also wear little). I think it's cool. :)

Caradoc
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Caradoc » 23 May 2007, 03:49

Actually, fishnet stockings are fashionable again... when matched with the proper attire (*not* leather shorts and a bustier).

Garter belt and french bra?
Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have their shoes.

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 23 May 2007, 04:46

Much better than Sylvan ones.

Wraith
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wraith » 23 May 2007, 06:17

ivisibility sounds good. and red dragons should be have bigger defence.

Wraith
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Wraith » 23 May 2007, 06:19

and gow is right.its too early comment those units do much

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 23 May 2007, 06:31

WOW!! I like thenew units :)

Stalker: I guess the invisibility is turned on until he attacks someone. With a good tactics, you can bring him in front of 100 Sharpshooters and attack theme before the enemy realizes what has just happened.

Blood Witch: DARN! They will enoj me even more now.

Minotaur Captain: That ability would fit human units a bit more

Black Rider: I guess that means that he attacks anyone on his path. a Powerful ability indeed.

Acidic Hydra: No comments here

Shadow Mistress: Looks cool. Now that she is a meelee unit, I hope her walking animation will be a bit faster.

Red Dragon: I like the armor. Seems like he is a slave to an slaver nation what dark elves are.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Dave_Jame
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Dave_Jame » 23 May 2007, 08:45

Fischnet stockings.. Fisnet Gloves, spikes snd Corsets.. Looks like mi girlfrend when we go to a Club... Bwt they Listen to Metal and Hard rock all the time... they all look like they had just come back form a Metal festival.. I reail like this..

But the Red Dragon?? in an Armor? is he so feek that they have to put armor on them or woth... Looks like a owergrown Grim Rider lizerd to me
Edited on Wed, May 23 2007, 02:35 by Dave_Jame

Odish
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Odish » 23 May 2007, 09:06

Where you from Odish?
I'm from Israel

and, when I think about it gain, maybe the lack of shooters will cripple them enough to not make them uber powerfull
I think the loss of the double strike of the minotaur for the aura of bravery is not bad. I never built minotaur before, but now if they can help the units I use alot (like furies) maybe a few in the army would be worth they're price

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 23 May 2007, 09:19

I think they look cool. The only thing I don't like is the face of the Shadow Mistress... The Red Dragon looks great.

Oh, and please notice the english (UK) site states : Please note that these figures/names are a work in progress

hein321
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby hein321 » 23 May 2007, 10:45

The red dragon looks more Vicious than any of the dragons in the Homm series . hope they'll bring some more heroes too.any1 have an idea of what the barbarian troops will be? would be really kewl if they bring back the cyclops with it's laser eye hehe

hein321
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby hein321 » 23 May 2007, 10:50

Quote from Campaigner

The women in Dungeon have looked a bit slutty before but stockings say "prostitute" in my ears.

And I'm not silly about anything. It's irrelevant that women dominate Dungeon. Still looks slutty. And I said "whorish" since I don't know the correct word.

well said indeed campaigner this also made me think much less of the dungeon faction.maybe they'll suprise us sometime in the future with homm6,dungeon overlords come to conquer them later??

well i hope so at least
Edited on Wed, May 23 2007, 03:52 by hein321

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 23 May 2007, 11:10

You ARE silly. "Prostitute" means "available (for money)". A prostitute is available first and foremost and sparingly clad as a by-product to show off what she has to kindle desire. Those, however, are NOT available, so they are showing off what is NOT available as a means to make fun of males: Just look, never touch (otherwise you're dead).

This, by the way, is the typical reaction of a strict muslim on his first visit in some western country in summer: seeing all the sparingly clad girl and women on the streets and in the busses and trains it's easy to assume they are "available" - which is just not the case. The wrong conclusion is that showing off is the same as willing to sell or be used.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 23 May 2007, 11:33

JJ I don't think anyone here cares if they are considered available or not :D It's just about their indecent appearance, that's all though you are right in what you say.
Edited on Wed, May 23 2007, 04:33 by Elvin
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Jolly Joker
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Jolly Joker » 23 May 2007, 12:04

Come on. It's not more indecent than the underwear pages of a warehouse catalogue. It's just silly to make a fuss of it.

Return to “News”