Plans for Heroes V

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 07 Jan 2005, 08:08

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/130

Articun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Articun » 07 Jan 2005, 08:08

When a game is taking long to finish, it is considered that the developers do not want to publish something less than perfect, take B&W2 for example. I, on the other hand have been patient just enough. WE cannot (the community) wait in darkness, not knowing if our beloved game is on process or on stand by. I believe we deserve an answer as to where the game is going, trash can or markets...

Rjak
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rjak » 07 Jan 2005, 12:20

The fans of Heroes of Might & Magic buy the games.Let us decide what Heroes should be like.There are more than enough realtime strategy games out there.

Echo_
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Echo_ » 08 Jan 2005, 22:08

We havn't been waiting long at all.

Look at other games, Half-life 2 for example, those fans (myself included) wait 6 1/2 years for the game and it was amazing. Be patient and you will be happy, trust me.
Be Without Haste
Live the Moment

Vitirr
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Vitirr » 08 Jan 2005, 22:14

They don't have to implement the last masterpiece of 3D engine technology to develope H5 however. 3D action games with innovative technology like Hl2 are hard to develope just for that reason.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 09 Jan 2005, 19:07

Even though I am anxious for Heroes V to be released, I'm in no hurry since I still enjoy playing Heroes IV with all the new maps and campaigns being created by talented fans of the series.

Still, I would like to hear some encouraging news soon from UbiSoft about the development of Heroes V. - HodgePodge
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

necro95
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby necro95 » 10 Jan 2005, 07:08

if the progression of the Heroes series is taking its cue from the War craft series ([WC2]Good -> [WC3]I cannot believe how great it is!), then I believe the wait is worth it...

Blueman
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Blueman » 14 Jan 2005, 09:17

Enjoying Homm4 with Equilibris until the Homm5 demo is available. I hope they add to gameplay more than just nice 3d graphics...Some news would be nice though...

CHFED
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby CHFED » 16 Feb 2005, 13:05

I really want to learn when we'll play HMM5! Does anyone knows??

ronald
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ronald » 02 Apr 2005, 11:53

You guys should udate this section again with the official announcement
Thelonious - Still the maddest magician around Hey, don't look at the secret part of my signature!

ronald
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ronald » 06 Apr 2005, 19:27

And with the info about 6 towns.

BTW the official site is changed, the sword of the angel now has a (as I call it) bling, and a crow flies by now and then. And at the mainpage the news is showed in a side menu and all the screens are on it (in thumbnales) aswell
Thelonious - Still the maddest magician around Hey, don't look at the secret part of my signature!

Asmodean_HC
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Asmodean_HC » 07 Apr 2005, 12:46

I wouldn't mind having to wait longer than expected if we were kept up to date with what was going on with the game.

Surely it only takes a few minutes of Fabrice's week to log on to the main forum and give one measly weekly update.

Is that too much to ask?

erlend11
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby erlend11 » 15 May 2005, 11:14

ay can wait for a long time, only ay now that the game will go up to heroes standar..the only thing ay ask off ubisoft and nivada.

ay cant wayt for E3 hopfully new screenshots:D:D:D:D

stay true to heroes of might and magic!

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 16 May 2005, 19:46

Simultaneous turns?( /:0) How would that work? If players all did turns at the same time, that would competely change the way the game would be played. But, thankfully, they put 'considered' instead of a direct 'Yes', and considered itself points to the fact that they did consider it and aren't trying it. I don't really know if they are still considering it, I'm just interpreting on what they announced. All who agree with me please post, I'd be happy to discuss it.
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

touf touf
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby touf touf » 29 May 2005, 18:29

ça à l'air trop bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 25 Jun 2005, 02:57

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed it or not, but the FTP site Ubi set up has a small readme file in it. This readme gives small descriptions for the original screenshots. With this you can see the actual names of some of the units. Pit Fiends, Clerics, Marksmen, Swordsmen, etc. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. If you can't find the readme...I've got all the changes up at The Genies Lamp.

That is all. Nothing to see here. Move along people. :O)
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Vitirr
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Vitirr » 25 Jun 2005, 10:22

Can't find the readme file, ony videos. Can you post the exact link to it?.

Sir Charles
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Sir Charles » 25 Jun 2005, 17:05

There are 2 folders on the FTP site. One is screenshots the other has the videos in it. The readme is in the screenshot folder.
Calvin: "Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless."

Shogun_Razor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Shogun_Razor » 06 Oct 2005, 19:02

Anybody know when a potential Demo of the game will be out? I needs my fix soon or goin' to Implode (Now where did I leave that Spellbook anyway?)

ronald
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ronald » 10 Nov 2005, 13:48

But hey it still rocks!!!

Return to “Articles”