No mouse aim is really lame.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2007, 23:42

And yet you own consoles... go figure.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 26 Mar 2007, 00:15

Yes. Gotta love those lighting and shader effects.

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 11 Jul 2007, 14:30

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 11 Jul 2007, 15:38

Okee, here it omes.
Iv'e played 1, 2, 3 , 4,code veronica and survivor.
I believe i hold the world record in Resident evil 2 :).
Survivor (psx) was pure crap and done in like 45 minutes :(.
Love RE 4 because the action and the looks are fucking amazing (for gamecube offcourse)...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Resident Evil/Biohazard

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Oct 2018, 21:56

Not to create another thread about this series, I'll use this one. ;)

Played a little of Resident Evil 7 and found it quite scary, which is good. Although, deep down, it feels like another model of these horror games where you hide and you are safe, the pattern of safety you predict and start getting less and less scary; although on favor of RE7, you actually engage in fights and need to kill and defeat this and that monster and boss. :D

Backtracking a little, played Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (a regular game, not very scary, but it felt nice to play overal) and Resident Evil 6 (which I found lousy, too long, full of very annoying Timed-Actions and tiresome, pretty much too little of horror feeling). ;|

And right now, somehow hyped for Residen Evil 2 remake, but NOT going to pre-order it. After Mass-Effect Andromeda fiasco, learned from mistakes against pre-ordering stuff, and also the first-days bug-fest releases which seem too common these days require me to wait a couple of months until buying it.

Anyone else eyeing this RE2 coming? :)
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 20 Jul 2020, 21:57

I enjoyed a lot RE2 remake. Quite well-done and funny and adding that creepy caretaker following you around to show his hat made for some frenetic running.

Now, yesterday I played RE3 remake. An almost disaster. The game felt hollow in many departments. From the writting to the short gameplay. I play veeeeery slowly any RE game and this one, even going slowly, I finished on a single go, and that's because sometimes I got uncertain on what to do. There were some strange items you got from places that wouldn't make sense (like ammo in a nursery room), much less sense than usual, that is. No hard puzzles (or none at all), even those annoying go and fetch quests were pretty dim. The usual potential killing moments were on those movie sequences, press this and that at the right moment or you die. Even the last boss was disappointing. I died only because the boss seemed unable to harm me where I stayed, then I went my way around and he grabbed me out of the blue. After dying and having such hard time fighting Ori and WIll of the Wisps last boss or facing a Giant boss with the wrong weapons in Dead Cell, Nemesis was very stupid. Even Jill's appearance was unnerving.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Likiya
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Likiya » 27 Dec 2021, 10:12

I enjoy RE4 than other games of the RE series. I killed the saddler with the knife when playing it for the 5th time, lol. it was easy after playing that many times. krauser was also easy to kill with the knife. Just swing around the knife whenever he came near and you will hit his chest and then tap the buttons. Done. Easy. RE4 remastered added the mouse aiming functionality which was also good. But i prefer controller than mouse.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”