Our true look [images]

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 24 Mar 2007, 20:02

Kalah wrote:Personally I have no objection to debasing myself a bit... doing some simple house chores is actually a real turn-on for the ladies :devious:
Hey, I thought you said something about Shutdown Day a few weeks ago :| What are you doing online? :tongue: ;)
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Mar 2007, 20:35

Debasing himself obviously.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Mar 2007, 20:36

I am not really online. It's all in your head.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 24 Mar 2007, 20:37

So it's just your imagination playing tricks on me?
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Gaidal Cain
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Gaidal Cain » 24 Mar 2007, 20:57

No, that's just what you think.
You don't want to make enemies in Nuclear Engineering. -- T. Pratchett

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 24 Mar 2007, 21:29

ScarlettP wrote:I love a man that can cook.
I can cook spaghetti. :proud:
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Mar 2007, 23:01

theLuckyDragon wrote:So it's just your imagination playing tricks on me?
Off your medication again, are we?!

I can cook better then Vel.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 25 Mar 2007, 02:52

Spaghetti is a good place to start. Try not to burn the garlic toast, K?

Gamers don't grow old. We just level up.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 25 Mar 2007, 12:27

I'm in a strange situation from this pov. I can cook, lots of things, but I always get bored of it. I mean, I am doing it for over 10 years already. Whenever I cook, people love it, but somehow I don't enjoy it. I thought it'll pass, but no, I just don't get the fun of it: staying two hours in that kitchen to cook those vegetables, which anyway would have tasted better raw.

Because of that lately I switched to healthy salads & stuff, and left the main cooking for my wife. I still help around with the cutting and cleaning from time to time... but after the above, I just had to eventually accept that cooking it's just not my thing. ;|

Regarding the discussion on the previous page about some cultures prefering slim women, while others more... voluptuous let's say, it's because of several factors:

- first is what I said a couple of pages ago, the fobia against fat BECAUSE of an exagerate number of overweight people. If it wouldn't be for those, and people would be just moderately fat at the most, the fobia would also not be there.

- secondly, in some cultures, fat means (or meant) healthy. Indeed there are some deseases that can keep you in the hospital for like a month, during which you can barely eat sometimes. If your body doesn't have some resources, of course you have a higher chance of not surviving it. I had a grandfather who entered the hospital with 90 kg once, and came out with 50. I wonder if he would have survived if he would have had not more than 60 to start with.

- then it's the thing that in some cultures (in some African countries for ex), a woman with large hips symbolizes the capability of baring many children. So the bigger the better. ;)

- and last but not least, men's expectations regarding women's silhouette, are also the result of women's expectations from us. In western - and many other cultures actually - it's considered "romantic" for the man to carry the women around (over water, the bride over the threshold, from the living to the bedroom when she falls asleep there etc). So well... I'm not saying I'm not ok with that. I'm doing my part playing with weights every week at fitness. But if she wants me to throw her up on the dancefloor or carry her up the stairs to the bedroom, then she better do her part and loose those extra pounds. Either that or I'll start looking around for other girls willing to make it easier for me, to be more romantic with them - THAT's the reason why we men, tend to prefer slimmer and slimmer girls lately.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2007, 18:50

Because we're not as musclebound as before?! :|

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 25 Mar 2007, 20:33

And that's also (partly) because girls prefer boys with money. You don't become a millionaire by digging with the shovel. Brains are payed better then money, and girls don't need mainly a protector anymore, but mainly a supplier. And even the feminists who want to be financially indipendent from the 'male', still prefer one who can cook to a dominant hunk, one with his job to not depend on her financially.

So you see... no matter how you put it, it's all linked. ;)
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 25 Mar 2007, 20:39

That all being said, there's a distinct lack of pics over the past couple of pages.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Mar 2007, 21:15

Hey, stop ruining my evil... :mad:

You don't become a millionaire by digging with the shovel.
You're right, the guy that owns the land you're shoveling gets rich, while you do all the work. But at least when your master's wife cheats on him it's prob with someone like you. :devil:

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 25 Mar 2007, 21:38

If you look good enough.
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 25 Mar 2007, 23:28

Vlad976 wrote:That all being said, there's a distinct lack of pics over the past couple of pages.
Yeah, but when sb comes with a pic like Inf's, a Pandora's box opens and there's nothing you can do to stop it. ;)

Vlad976

Unread postby Vlad976 » 25 Mar 2007, 23:52

Zamolxis wrote:...there's nothing you can do to stop it. ;)
Oh yes there is, especially since that pic hasn't been discussed since the hip pics were posted. And the discussion veered off course from that for a couple pages too.
Simmons: I think you’re asking me if these computers store all the data on Red and Blue armies?
Sarge: Control Alt Bingo.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 26 Mar 2007, 08:33

To return to the topic:

Here is a 5 years old picture of me:

asandir
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby asandir » 26 Mar 2007, 08:39

you certainly seem to have "matured" :D
Human madness is the howl of a child with a shattered heart.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 26 Mar 2007, 12:54

With that looks, Vel would have gotten a 100 years contract with "Orlando".
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Mar 2007, 13:03

I remember that pic... you posted it before, perhaps on the old forum?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Campfire”