Worlds of M&M Coming?

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 23 Jan 2007, 14:53

I never finished Morrowind because of a bug... :P

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 23 Jan 2007, 20:36

and then, there are not-outright-bugs that are harder to detect, like in Morrowind my Telvanni boss game me some staff and i (naturally) sold it to some X place i dont remember, only to later find out that i cannot advance further because i need to give the staff forward. sad. and for things like these, you cannot stricktly blame company either, you can just blame yourself for not guessing you should keep the staff, in this example.

SirGalrim
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Worlds of M&M Coming?

Unread postby SirGalrim » 24 Jan 2007, 10:27

"Bethesda with patches fixed some stability issues and other minor bugs however anyone could finish without much problems even an unpatched game, which I did."

I think your memory is shortlived Artur :P There was massive complaining about a game crashing bug when Oblivion came along with other bugs. Bethasda barly bothered patching instead they deliver cheesy pay-for-content. My computers still crash when running Oblivion. So sadly you brought a poor example. The one company who really understands they have to make the game work before releasing is Blizzard.
"Never seen you. I don't even know your name. But still I belive.. That you are gonna save me!"
- juveth.no

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: Worlds of M&M Coming?

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 24 Jan 2007, 14:53

Angelspit wrote:This could very well be the name of a new series of role-playing games (with or without multiplayer), and not a MMO despite GameSpot's assumptions. "Worlds" would be used to avoid confusion with "Heroes". In my opinion that would be a better idea than calling the game "Might and Magic X".
Similar to the "Worlds of Ultima" games (Savage Empire, Martian Drems)? Would be a good way to go if they want to try something different - save the title "Might and Magic X" for when they want to do an RPG in the traditional M&M style.

Return to “News”