Our true look [images]

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Fenris
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Fenris » 08 Jan 2007, 11:18

stefan.urlus wrote:well, I liked the pic too Milla, and fenris while I like a good ninja pic, like any red-blooded male, go for a real sword! :D
Ah, but this isn't just any plastic sword. It's (according to the package) a Starforce Electric Vibrating Saber. Rather disturbing name I must say. ;|

Besides, how do you know my blood is red? It might be green, like the blood of... zombies! or aliens! Alienzombieninjas are deadly I tell you. Even with fake swords.
Hey, I know where we are! We're in that place where I didn't know where we were before!

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 08 Jan 2007, 11:21

Fenris wrote: Ah, but this isn't just any plastic sword. It's (according to the package) a Starforce Electric Vibrating Saber. Rather disturbing name I must say. ;|
Indeed.Its something Id associate with misty or milla more likely than with you :devil:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jan 2007, 11:40

stefan.urlus wrote:I have a daisho .... the long and the short

they are a matched set, Katana and Wakizashi, was tempted to get a Tanto as well, but decided it was superfluous
What's a tanto? Never heard of it.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 08 Jan 2007, 11:45

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jan 2007, 12:12

Oh, I always forget about it. :disagree: :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 08 Jan 2007, 13:30

Bookmark it my friend!

Another one that will save you a LOT of embarrassment on some forums is UrbanDictionary.com !!! If you're on a forum with a lot of Americans who talk way to much slang for you to understand what the heck is going on, that one is a lifesaver. We even had one guy on our "Local" forum who made a poll using several sexual slang words that were used in such 'normal' sounding ways that most of the people on the forum fell for his jokes and didn't understand why he was laughing at them.

I finally got a bit put out with him and pointed people to UrbanDictionary to explain WHY he kept asking "So, you like to eat Tossed Salad? Why don't you Toss my Salad for me?" (Look up "Toss Salad")

(Scenic-City.com was made for people who live in my area but now has active members from all over the US.)

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 08 Jan 2007, 13:33

Is there some form of it for forums infested with north europians? :devil:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Jan 2007, 14:56

ThunderTitan wrote:You know how samurai tested new swords?
Yes, they used to hack up convicts on death row. Nowadays they roll together mats/carpets and soak them in water, to give them almost the same consistency as human body parts. Then they put the rolls up horizontally and hack it in three or more pieces before they hit the ground B-)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jan 2007, 15:04

ScarlettP wrote:Bookmark it my friend!

Another one that will save you a LOT of embarrassment on some forums is UrbanDictionary.com !!! If you're on a forum with a lot of Americans who talk way to much slang for you to understand what the heck is going on, that one is a lifesaver. We even had one guy on our "Local" forum who made a poll using several sexual slang words that were used in such 'normal' sounding ways that most of the people on the forum fell for his jokes and didn't understand why he was laughing at them.
I'll do that.

That's really strange, speaking in slangs. The worst of it are the words being used because they are pronunced likely, but they have the worst meaning of it. Sometimes, I cannot keep a conversation with another Brazilian using MSN because he/she starts typing just consonants, or those "kkkkkkkk" that you must understand as a laugh, "vc" as você. That's easy to type, to hard to read. Phew.

Then it happens as it happened once at my job these days. My boss was always typing things so fast and using slangs that sent a very unusual e-mail to one of our clients. It was written "Mando a puta para vcs...", that should be written "Eu mando a pauta para os senhores". The first one means "I send the b*tch to u...", but she meant sending an essay... :D

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 08 Jan 2007, 18:30

Panda Tar wrote:The first one means "I send the b*tch to u...", but she meant sending an essay... :D
Client must have been dissapointed when the beach didn't show up... :devil:
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Jan 2007, 18:47

That I know not. The client was a woman.

Well, my boss is one of those women who like to eat the, hum, shell. :devil:

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 09 Jan 2007, 01:02

:D

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 09 Jan 2007, 03:08

Panda Tar wrote:That I know not. The client was a woman.

Well, my boss is one of those women who like to eat the, hum, shell. :devil:
So no.... er... bananas for her?

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 09 Jan 2007, 03:13

:rofl::rofl:

Ahem...nice follow-up vulnevia!

:rofl::rofl:
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 09 Jan 2007, 03:30

Yes! Everything I started to type, I had to erase. (I have no desire to get banned, now.)

vulnevia
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby vulnevia » 09 Jan 2007, 12:04

ScarlettP wrote:Yes! Everything I started to type, I had to erase. (I have no desire to get banned, now.)
There's SO many things i could write, but no... I'll pass. I'll spare you my.. dirty... er.. humor. Let's call it humor. yes... LOOK!!! The Mutated Giant Whale is back! Run (swim? :| ) for your live!!

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 09 Jan 2007, 12:17

I like dirty "humour" :D
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Jan 2007, 12:19

It's supposed to be Gaint Whale? :devil:

http://br.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fernan ... GB7Js6nZmv

I'm in a dark t-shirt, sitted, while everyone gets a present. It was our Secret Friend party.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 09 Jan 2007, 12:23

Tar, I do hope you know who the MGW is, don't you?
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Jan 2007, 12:45

theLuckyDragon wrote:Tar, I do hope you know who the MGW is, don't you?
*whisper* keep hoping. :rumor:

Return to “Campfire”