What R the HOF Map names?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
addicted
Conscript
Conscript

What R the HOF Map names?

Unread postby addicted » 31 Dec 2006, 15:38

Outside of the 3 Campaign maps, what are the other maps names that came with Hammers of Fate? I am totally confused when I start looking in my list and don't know which ones came with HOF.. I've already played the 3 Campaigns and I was going to start playing the other maps but don't know which ones they are, can anyone list them here? I would deeply appreciate it. Thanx ahead of time... :D
How you Treat people & what You Do or Don't Do will someday come back to "Bite You" or "Bless You". The Choice is Yours & will Affect You Today & Everyday of Your Future. Granny

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 31 Dec 2006, 17:37

sfidanza wrote: Isabell_A1 and Raelag_A1

And Wulfstan is Wulfstan. All the other in-game names for the Heroes are the same as they were in the original game.

Curio's H5 Cheating Guide

Edit: Oh sorry, addicted, I thought you were asking about the in-game Heroes' names. :embarrased:
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby addicted » 02 Jan 2007, 15:37

HodgePodge wrote:Edit: Oh sorry, addicted, I thought you were asking about the in-game Heroes' names. :embarrased:
That's okay HP; yeah, I was talking about the S & M player maps that came with Hammers of Fate... All the maps are mixed together with the H-5 maps and I can't figure out which ones are the HOF maps.. Help someone!!! :-D
How you Treat people & what You Do or Don't Do will someday come back to "Bite You" or "Bless You". The Choice is Yours & will Affect You Today & Everyday of Your Future. Granny

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Jan 2007, 15:47

addicted wrote:That's okay HP; yeah, I was talking about the S & M....
Aaaaah.... :D

LoneChinchilla
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby LoneChinchilla » 10 Jan 2007, 15:03

Here are the multiplayer maps:

Questing for Peace
The Great Confrontation
Treasure Hunters
Disputed Island
Trefoil
Former Friends
The Key to Victory
The Town of Miracles
Heroic Challenge
Duel

go to viewtopic.php?t=5413 for the filenames, in case you want to edit them

addicted
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby addicted » 11 Jan 2007, 19:35

LoneChinchilla wrote:Here are the multiplayer maps:
Thank you so much LoneChinchilla.. Your list and input are deeply appreciated.. :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”