MM7 help Zombie

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
katoble
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

MM7 help Zombie

Unread postby katoble » 15 Nov 2006, 16:58

How I can cure my character- zombie?

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 15 Nov 2006, 17:20

One of the good temples. Any that's not evil, IIRC.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: MM7 help Zombie

Unread postby HodgePodge » 16 Nov 2006, 01:37

katoble wrote:How I can cure my character- zombie?
Don't get healed in the Pit or Dejya or Mt. Nigon (there may be others) but go to a LIGHT aligned town (Celeste, Erathia, Tularean, Harmondale) and you should be able to heal your poor zombie back to his/her original form. :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

katoble
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby katoble » 16 Nov 2006, 14:09

Thanks

Justice
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Justice » 18 Nov 2006, 13:43

In my version of the game I first have to get the zombie killed though :disagree:

I've never quite understood why lichs are animated as zombies :| I mean, where do they suddenly get all that flesh from? And how can they be resurrected at good temples :S

Mike the Marauder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mike the Marauder » 04 Dec 2006, 02:41

I have had my Archer turned into a Zombie and can not get him fixed anywhere. I tried temples of light, even in celeste to no avail. I have even had him killed and tried healing from there but no luck. Does anyone know what I can do? I hate that ugly zombie. Does it affect the character? It seems he is killed easier than before, but I might be imagining it. Does it have to be done before you choose a path? Does it matter if you are on the dark path?

Help please.....

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 04 Dec 2006, 14:28

Mike the Marauder wrote:Does it affect the character? It seems he is killed easier than before, but I might be imagining it.
IIRC zombie character has 0 intellect and personality and can not regenarate hp when you resting.
Does it have to be done before you choose a path? Does it matter if you are on the dark path?
It doesn't matter which path you choose. And Harmondale Temple can turn your zombie to human (or whatever he or she was).

Mike the Marauder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mike the Marauder » 06 Dec 2006, 01:44

I tried Harmondale, celeste and tularean. None will restore him to his former beauty. I hate looking at that Zombie. His stats are showing normal, even pers and int. Any thoughts?

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 06 Dec 2006, 04:24

Hmm, the temples of Light should have fixed it. Maybe allow that zombie to die and only then try a temple of Light?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 06 Dec 2006, 09:13

No, i doesn't matter if zombie is "live" or dead - light temples (and Harmondale temple too) can turn zombie into human (or other race) again.

Image Image

Probably you have some error and maybe reinstall will help. If it not, you can alwals use editor to correct your character's appearance.

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 06 Dec 2006, 09:33

Mike the Marauder wrote:I tried Harmondale, celeste and tularean. None will restore him to his former beauty. I hate looking at that Zombie. His stats are showing normal, even pers and int. Any thoughts?
Does it read 'Zombie' in the condition of the character? If not, then it seems to me that the portrait is just stuck there for some reason. You could switch the portrait back to normal with MM7che, which is a savegame editor for MM7.

Mike the Marauder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mike the Marauder » 07 Dec 2006, 02:06

it actually does call him a warrior mage now and not a zombie with no stat deductions. I guess it is a stuck portrait. If I reinstall do i lose save games if I dont rename the folder and put it back later? Ive never used the editors as it just tempts you to make it too easy...I feel bad enough about multi looting Wromthrax for an hour and getting everyone bigtime armor and weapons.....

Phobos
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Phobos » 07 Dec 2006, 16:28

When you reinstall, you can choose whether to leave the save files there or not, but I don't think that reinstalling would help you get rid of the portrait, as the bug may be due to issues in the particular save file (not game data files). I may be wrong, though, but I think the only solution involves the character editor.

wallace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby wallace » 17 Dec 2006, 03:56

Haha, I just had to register to say I just got the same problem today. I'm alomst finished mm7 but my Archer turned into zombie at some point. and I cannot get rid of the zombication. Strange thing is the zombie portraits have all the neccarsaryy things. Like sleeping zombie portrait, knocked out portrait etc.. etc.

My reasoning is that the "zombie" Condition does NOT display Sleeping zombie protraits nor Knocked out portraits. And now my Archer is no longer "zombie" conditioned but it says "good" (normal) and now displays those character portraits. So I don't think this is a game bug. I think it happens if you don't get to a temple within a certain time frame you will be permanently zombiefied.

Baduum
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Baduum » 20 May 2007, 15:10

Also make sure it aint what happened to me, namely my little brother changing the picture of my knigth to a zombie :devious:
They ride in a single file, to hide their numbers.

Return to “Might and Magic”