Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 15 Nov 2006, 21:36

MistWeaver wrote:Maybe you should try "The Northern Expansion"
You mean the one that keeps crashing to the desktop? To the games credit i keep restarting it from the last save.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 21 Nov 2006, 15:07

Both game and expansion are superb! I played them after they appeared on the market and replayed them some time ago. Awesome!

BTW, Cyberlore didn't go bankrupt. They switched to another market, namely simulators. Not games-simulators, but some serious simulators for serious tasks.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 25 Nov 2006, 16:50

Wonder why they name some quests advanced when they are really expert or master. I can't win in Elven Treachery. I've defeated that lvl before on day 29 but now it's impossible. The Elves attack in day 2 and every hero I build attack them and gets killed. I'ts not possible to get a decent number of heroes up since they get show down by the elves one by one. Last game I had two guard towers and a Inn in the middle just a screen away from their Inn closest to me and the game crashed (ofcourse).

I'm relying on Paladins and Monks since they got high dodge attributes. But I think I need a Wizards Guild to slap'em with spells.

DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 25 Nov 2006, 17:08

I won this one with mostly rouges and few warriors.But I found out that some missions are really dependable upon starting conditions,and restarting them might make them a lot easier or harder.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 25 Nov 2006, 17:57

is this level the one where you may collect money for elves and win also? i went that way.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 25 Nov 2006, 17:59

To my knowledge, Elves have an irrational fear of Guardtowers. I surrounded my base with several of them and the elves left me alone for quite a while until I built up my forces.

There's also a great walkthrough over at DLH.
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

george137
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby george137 » 29 Nov 2006, 01:25

Oh yeah this game. Haven't played in soo long. Did anyone else have the frustration of getting your wizards to learn the high level spells?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 30 Nov 2006, 13:13

vhilhu wrote:is this level the one where you may collect money for elves and win also? i went that way.
Never negotiate with traitors! Wipe them out :devil: , our people need that money to be invested in new fairgrounds! :-D
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Jul 2007, 21:46

Damn crashes... i want to play dammit.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 03 Jul 2007, 20:09

There might be sequel. Some time ago "Paradox Interactive" bought rights on this game.

ps: They are selling GOLD edition now.
here

A good chance to get this great game for everyone who still did not do it, just for 10 bucks.

yourworstnightmare
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby yourworstnightmare » 16 Jul 2007, 13:57

MistWeaver wrote:There might be sequel. Some time ago "Paradox Interactive" bought rights on this game.

ps: They are selling GOLD edition now.
here

A good chance to get this great game for everyone who still did not do it, just for 10 bucks.
Perhaps, still I think Paradox has better things to do than doing a Majesty sequel, like patching Europa Universalis III and making Victoria II (I hope).

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 12 Nov 2008, 16:54

I used to play this and I love it! :D I had the world record on Slay The Mighty Dragon... I finished it in 7 days! But the assfaces never made it official :(

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”