Search found 129 matches

by AngelEyes
Apr 7 2009, 17:30
Forum: News
Topic: Gameplay Video: Armored Princess
Replies: 24
Views: 4606

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this too. :)
by AngelEyes
Mar 26 2009, 16:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: H3: Best unupgraded level 7 unit (firebird excluded)
Replies: 10
Views: 3008

Reds.

Though I was tempted to go with Devils for their no-retaliation ability. :devil:
by AngelEyes
Feb 24 2009, 16:27
Topic: Favorite Creature (not an evolution poll)
Replies: 53
Views: 12251

Heroes 2 Ogre Lord. Had tons of HP for their tier and could really punish those who would attack your orcs and trolls. They could even take on Dragons. :D
by AngelEyes
Dec 24 2008, 5:48
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Master of Magic
Replies: 18
Views: 4674

MoM was a terrific game and definitely deserves a worthy sequel!
by AngelEyes
Dec 15 2008, 18:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: hey im new and got a noob question
Replies: 9
Views: 1757

Vlaad II wrote:Wasn't there a mod that limited the number of AI heroes? Would that help? Dunno if it was updated for TotE though...

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6148&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
by AngelEyes
Nov 7 2008, 15:21
Topic: Elemental: War of Magic Announced
Replies: 33
Views: 5370

Sweet! I like that they're borrowing from some of my favorite games...especially MoM and Heroes.
by AngelEyes
Oct 29 2008, 14:41
Topic: Best Heroes III Maps to download (from here)
Replies: 18
Views: 34502

I've played a lot of maps in my time, but I always liked The Lord of War the best. Truly a beautiful map with many epic battles. NOTE : I recommend against playing with it in SoD, as the combo artifacts could seriously unbalance the map. PS: Timothy Duncan has made some excellent story-driven maps. ...
by AngelEyes
Sep 15 2008, 13:41
Topic: Warpath a good idea?
Replies: 17
Views: 6496

Does Warpath work if you allow monsters to flee?
by AngelEyes
Sep 8 2008, 13:57
Topic: Was anybody else disappointed with the Barbarian faction?
Replies: 47
Views: 9309

I really like the barbarian faction as well. I was never a huge barbarian fan in the previous games (despite my avatar), and I found the H5 incarnation of the barbarians interesting and unique. As mentioned above, the warcries and blood rage are fine abilities. But what really sold me was the goblin...
by AngelEyes
Aug 26 2008, 20:34
Topic: Best level 5 unit
Replies: 23
Views: 10282

I voted for the Nightmares too. I just love their high initiative and damage dealing potential (esp when you gate in reinforcements). I also love the fear attack coupled with Soldier's Luck.
by AngelEyes
Aug 19 2008, 17:17
Topic: Patch 3.1 Available for Download
Replies: 24
Views: 4159

120 Mb?? 8|

What exactly is in this patch?
by AngelEyes
Jul 15 2008, 23:00
Topic: Heroes 5 too random
Replies: 63
Views: 8085

I've always enjoyed the random elements associated with the Heroes games, and Heroes V is no exception. Yeah, nobody likes it when something unlucky happens (I nearly always used to get the Fezbin of Misfortune from castaways in Heroes 2..lol), but some of my most memorable games were when I had to ...
by AngelEyes
Jul 11 2008, 16:34
Topic: Another Lord of War question
Replies: 2
Views: 1001

Ahh, I have many fond memories of that map. :)

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've played it any my memory is a little hazy on how to access that section. Isn't that the Wizard section of the map? If so, I'm pretty sure there is a teleporter somewhere that takes you there.
by AngelEyes
Jul 7 2008, 17:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Game Music
Replies: 37
Views: 6898

Heroes 2 (original, not PoL), followed closely by Star Control 2.
by AngelEyes
Jun 24 2008, 19:58
Topic: New H5 maps Discussions
Replies: 16
Views: 4839

Akul wrote:A new map from Sarvi, named Dark Alliance, has been uploaded. This is a Sarvi map so don't even dare to not download it!

Thanks for the heads-up...I look forward to playing it!
by AngelEyes
Jun 24 2008, 16:56
Topic: Dark Revelation and Memory Mentor... A Sylvana Ancient?
Replies: 2
Views: 1134

That sounds like a bug to me.

Also, don't Arcane Excellence and Graduate come with a gold bonus that you're allowed to keep?
by AngelEyes
Jun 24 2008, 13:09
Topic: Serena / Eagle Eye - map idea
Replies: 6
Views: 2238

Pacifist wrote:See the "eternal love" H3 campaign. This idea is exactly what has been done there :)

Yes, this exactly what was done in that campaign...and very well too, I might add!
by AngelEyes
Jun 19 2008, 14:08
Topic: I'm glad Death Knights aren't buildable
Replies: 9
Views: 4251

Elvin wrote:25% chance to halve the stack hit, remember the genies in H2?

Yeah, this is exactly what they are like. A few of these guys can really cripple your opponents best troops. I agree in that they are better off as a neutral unit.
by AngelEyes
Jun 11 2008, 19:04
Topic: Thoughts on Luck?
Replies: 8
Views: 3115

I'm a big fan of luck. The possibility of doing double-damage is great on its own. Then throw in some nice abilities like Soldier's Luck, Resistance, Luck of the Barbarian, and Warlock's luck and you have a great suite of perks for just about any hero. Also, luck is useful both early in the game and...
by AngelEyes
Jun 2 2008, 18:04
Topic: Battle Mages and other useless troops...
Replies: 31
Views: 9328

I won't comment on the others, but I happen to like Vampire Princes. They are quite powerful in large numbers and they have the torpor ability, which is great when it triggers. Plus, since you're a Necromancer, you should be adept with Dark Magic and hopefully you have Mass Confusion. That takes car...

Go to advanced search