Views: 199315

sex
by okrane
Jun 28 2008, 17:57
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 83802

Just got back from the WWI. Diablo 3 did not impress me much. It seemed a bit too cliché. But, they have a long time ahead anyway. OTOH starcraft 2 was not what I expected. It seemed just a better recoloring of the old starcraft. The game feeling hasn't improved much and even though starcraft was a ...
by okrane
Jun 23 2008, 21:14
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Absence Thread
Replies: 2201
Views: 204456

Hello everyone Even if I am certain that nobody actually missed me around here, I thought I'd stop by and say hello to all you happy folks. It's a good news that Equilibris is back online and I sure hope it will strengthen this community. Can't wait to play the new version. However, I just discovere...
by okrane
Jun 23 2008, 17:59
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 29284

Nice to see Heroes 4 reborn ! :)
by okrane
Jun 23 2008, 17:58
Topic: My suggestion about creature statistics
Replies: 30
Views: 11555

well, if it isn't my old friend Brennus "I am better than you" Whiskey.

Nice job reviving a 3 month old thread with a flame.

I see your English is improving. Congratz! should I understand you took my advice and stayed in school more? :)
by okrane
Jun 23 2008, 17:56
Topic: New Equilibris?
Replies: 38
Views: 17610

Hey dalai, Great news about the new equilibris. One thing that crossed my mind recently: would it be possible to integrate into heroes 4 a simple way to change the ambient music? After some time the music in the game becomes repetitive and I would like to be able to change it. If you could post a qu...
by okrane
May 4 2008, 13:32
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 410456

long time no see... ce mai e pe aici [bine... sper sa revin in timp ca sa vad raspunsurile la asta]
by okrane
Mar 22 2008, 13:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Factions Balance
Replies: 74
Views: 20541

zomfg titans with 280hp imba rofl uninstall the game please :D

On a more serious note, have you checked my replay. Mind that he had 10 titans pretty early in that battle...
by okrane
Mar 21 2008, 11:36

arghhhhh ;P Just vote in the poll, write that you (fully) agree/disagree with me or make your own suggestions. Lol... the man just told you that your "experience" with the game and propositions are flawed. Imho, right now there are no major imbalances in Heroes 4. The Equilibris Team has made a goo...
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 19:43
Topic: Game: Famous People
Replies: 40
Views: 6862

33. Francois Mitterand
84. Jackie Chan (?)
87.Heinrich Himmler (?? - not so sure though)
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 19:38
Topic: Game: Famous People
Replies: 40
Views: 6862

Wow :)
This is the greatest game I've seen on CH for a long time.

Really nice, Angelspit
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 10:52
Topic: Most valuable upgrade
Replies: 10
Views: 3549

Well for this question I think we should start thinking about what upgrade is not valuable? The rest surely will be.
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 10:49

LoL. No comment. You just proved my point. It will change much for those who play Heroes FOR FUN. Think about that. Well, if you play it for fun, why on earth's name do you care so much about balance? - or even more why do care about slight imbalances? Can I give you a piece of adivce? Go to the He...
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 10:20

If so you would know that the creatures who mostly matter in this game are the lvl3 and 4 ones, as for the final battle you will usually have 5-6 heroes in your army. So giving 1 extra damage to elves or +2 growth to some pixies ain't gonna change much. And if you haven't realized yet why I made tha...
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 9:57

Think what you think - I know I'm right. Have you ever played a Multiplayer game of Heroes 4? If yes then how many? Answer me frankly please. You must admit that when we are speaking balance we are talking about human players facing each other. The AI is so retarded that in order to balance him out...
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 8:59

They must be balanced without any combining That's the stupidest thing you've said in this tread so far. Sorry for putting it this way but it's true. Faction balance is a whole, not just a comparison between their creatures. So please go play the game at MULTIPLAYER (because that's what balance is ...
by okrane
Mar 20 2008, 8:53
Topic: Heroes 4 is DEAD
Replies: 81
Views: 29284

Is there anyone from French provinces of Cognac or Armagnac?

Now you're really reaching :D

Get it done and we'll all express our gratitude :tongue: in the ways we know best.

You won't regret it ;)
by okrane
Mar 19 2008, 17:42

I shown the battle not to show a good fight or anything, just to make you all see how the battles are fought. He lost because he had dark with no high level dark spells to cast. I had no upgraded devils, no nightmares, no pit lords, light magic and he had dark and corrupted soil, Upgraded Titans, an...
by okrane
Mar 19 2008, 17:30

oh no.. not another guy who proposes changes... Heroes 4 is dead(see the adjacent thread) so any change is worthless. Okrane, did you even look at your own poll? 14 people say that they still play H4, 9 say they might re-install it once something interesting comes out (like equi) and only 2 people ...
by okrane
Mar 19 2008, 16:16

You have to put the replay file .sav into the folder

My Documents/My Games/ Heroes of Might and magic Tribes of the East/Profiles/Your Profile/Replays

If there's no such folder you create it.

And then you watch it under options->replays->combat replays

Go to advanced search