Search found 1648 matches

by okrane
16 Sep 2006, 23:38
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What I don't like about Heroes 5
Replies: 28
Views: 6922

yeah... I belive that almost completely ignoring the new things Heroes 4 brought is a mistake of the creators... it had an original and very interesting gameplay... and some elements could have been used to make Heroes 5 a sequel to Heroes 4 too... not just Heroes 3 Also... What I find shameful in t...
by okrane
16 Sep 2006, 16:09
Topic: What I don't like about Heroes 5
Replies: 28
Views: 6922

What I don't like about Heroes 5

I started this poll for everyone to express their discontentment about certain aspects of heroes 5 Maybe this will help in somewhat the creators... What I really hate about this game is the fact that they changed all the names of some known spells, creatures and artifacts. For example: the spell Ble...
by okrane
14 Sep 2006, 21:27
Topic: Content of the game
Replies: 161
Views: 90396

how does one use the armageddon spell effectively??? Because IMHO it is kind of useless... the only thing that you can do is revenge a losing battle with a final bang... and then retreat... but this implies that you lose ... I tried once leaving in the field just my black dragons when I was fighting...
by okrane
14 Sep 2006, 15:45
Topic: Questions from a HOMMV beginner...
Replies: 32
Views: 8333

[maybe stupid]Question: Is there anything I can do with the hoard of useless artifacts that I gather and they just stay in my main hero's backpack because I already have better ones?
Can I sell them, sacrifice them or something?
by okrane
06 Sep 2006, 11:31
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Campaign questions
Replies: 24
Views: 16089

how are they linked?
by okrane
06 Sep 2006, 10:52
Topic: Spell discusions
Replies: 273
Views: 101042

yeah, well maybe it did... i just think it could be a way of introducing this spell w/o making spellcasters overpovered... I mean it's a spell you might get it you might not... if you get it the only usefulness is when having casters in your army, if you do not then it's just plain useless... of cou...
by okrane
05 Sep 2006, 08:24

i don't think it would be too powerful, because it would cost you the mana to cast the spell and then the mana transfered, and after the angels will have to cast res themselves. It isn't stronger than casting resurection yourself.... and you would have to have the angels in the first place... lots o...
by okrane
01 Sep 2006, 22:26

how about these two(names suck): deploy curse/ deploy all curses should be chaos and do the reverse of steal enchantments: place a random curse/ all curses affecting your army to the enemy. transfer energy: transfers a number of mana points to a friendly creature or hero... should be order 3rd level...

Go to advanced search