Search found 1648 matches

by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 19:41
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: That's ENOUGHT !!
Replies: 72
Views: 10027

And sincerely... I never bought a book with not even nearly as many errors... That Nival style is beginning to show! :) Sorry, that one is just too good. Hey... We're on a forum here... not at an English literature final exam... i write fast... double check it also fast... I'm not getting payed or ...
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 16:30

@JJ Honestly, if someone can complain about this thing here, there cannot be much to complain otherwise. The first thing to notice is, that this is no "game" bug; it's a local bug that only appears in the English version. It has nothing to do with programming, but more with proof-reading. Did you ev...
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 11:26

Seems like there are many text fixes in the modsection of elrath... only that they don't work with 1.3...
How can they be made to work?
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 9:16
Topic: Battlemage
Replies: 2
Views: 779

see the channel thread for my answer :p
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 9:16
Topic: Channel
Replies: 4
Views: 771

this ideas are nice... but can they be modded? I kind of doubt it...
and supposing they can't... Nival never looks on these forums... so why bother posting impossible to make ideas...
Maybe we should try and stick to what can be modded... to improve teh game balance as it is...
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 9:05
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 71
Views: 40770

I tried the ultimates ... i have some screenshots but I don't know how to upload them... I must say that I still believe I have a point about getting some suboptimal skills for your skill tree... because not every hero class gets suboptimal choices... Knight, Ranger and Demonlord get exactly what th...
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 8:36
Topic: Battlesavy
Replies: 16
Views: 2686

I dont think I agree with this ability... Why would you get it??? The attack isn;t nearly strong enough to use... and any hero, even the might oriented ones will have a magic skill... or at least it;s useful to have one... Sorcery is to boost mages ... since the spells were a little weakened in H5.....
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 7:16
Topic: First Aid Tent
Replies: 42
Views: 6290

10X
they have some nice mods there :)
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 6:19

what mod? where? I want it! :D
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 5:58

First Aid Tent

I rather find useless a tent with only 3 actions... what do you think?
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 22:20
Topic: Enlightment, is it finally worth picking now?
Replies: 48
Views: 7610

yeah... but I still you take defense in stead of offense...
IMO dungeon is an offensive group... so attack is more suited to them...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 22:15
Topic: your opinion on Raise Dead & Ressurect in 1.3
Replies: 85
Views: 14655

@Naskoni well maybe in 1.3 they changed a little her ability... because I just finished a game and had her at level 4 (as a recruited secondary hero) and the decrease in morale and luck was already -2...initiative was the same... So if at lvl 20 this becomes, say, -5 luck & -5 morale it's alread...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 22:04

but you haven't answered my question... How exactly does Dreides' ability improves banshee howl?
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 21:59

what if we make a special tread where everyone posts his idea on how a certain tooltip should be ... and someone keeps track of all the suggested changes... And in the end... when we have all "teh" (:p) tooltips replaced, our favorite modder, Sir_Toejam, could put them all in a mod that corrects eve...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 21:31
Topic: Irresistible magic
Replies: 389
Views: 47755

I believe the results of the poll are rather explicit...
Can we mod this?
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 21:23

As for all Necros getting it - not necessarily - it sure is nice, but is it too nice? I play mainly Necro, mind you - although this way Vlad becomes just one of many, otherwise I'm always tempted getting him simply because chances were you'd not get Raise Dead anyway (50-50). If the spell is made m...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 21:11
Topic: Ultimate abilities - too hard to get?
Replies: 10
Views: 2537

But if you shouldn't have to give anything up, i.e. get to pick the best skills AND get the ultimate, wouldn't everyone pick more or less the same path, and wouldn't that effectively dilute the diversity of the game? Don't get me wrong, I'll frown and grumble if I have to give up some of my favouri...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 21:06
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 71
Views: 40770

well maybe we could ask around some more...
I think everyone would like it so much better this way... 'cause that's what games are all about... having fun... and having your absolute dream hero is lots of fun :)
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 20:59

yup... I am perfectly aware with the mod.... In fact I "never leave home without it" :) and you see... in the post above... Adicto took Enlightment for Intelligence... and he found it was the only skill worth to mention... I truly belive having a "no compromise" skill tree would give us the maximum ...
by okrane
Sep 23 2006, 20:49

-Enlightenment (Intelligence) -Destructive Magic (Master of fire) -Sorcery (Mana Regeneration, Erratic Mana) -Luck (Soldier´s Luck, Warlock´s luck) -Defense (Evasion) And no Tactis???... and what do you do in the begining? Tactics is brillant for your blood furies.... Replacing Logistics and Telepo...

Go to advanced search