Search found 1648 matches

by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 10:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Most useful no retaliation unit
Replies: 30
Views: 6200

3 Lizards circling a creature... talk about gang-banging-dinosaurs :D

Minotaurs are nice because they hit twice the same creature... so the lizards will hit twice... and who cares if someone retals against your minotaurs... you should be glad that they absorbed one retaliation...
by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 10:20
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Raise Dead mod
Replies: 9
Views: 10008

I have played the game with Lucretia... went ok... so I guess it's a good mod
by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 10:03
Topic: Grade the ULTIMATES
Replies: 38
Views: 8232

howl of terror:25(if u get it, there is no enemy....) I disagree... I used a mod, got HoT and I cast it in the first round of a big battle against a haven army... I was surprised to see that even if the army had -5 morale, the bad morale only triggered twice or three times throughout the battle... ...
by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 9:58

DaemianLucifer wrote:
Gaidal Cain wrote:Oh, and one thing missing from the Cerberi/Fury debate is the strong combo effect you get between Furies and raiders. Furies excel at triggering the lizard bite several times.

I prefer the hydra lizard combo.So much cooler.

Minotaur + Lizard :D

Anything + Lizard B-)
by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 9:56
Topic: Your favorite Multiplayer Necropolis Hero?
Replies: 26
Views: 4622

ThunderTitan wrote:
Idleness2 wrote:Why do ppl love vampires so much? I think they are kinda underpowered, personally.

You should have seen them in previous games.

Do you think vamps need buffing?
by okrane
Oct 1 2006, 9:49
Topic: Irresistible magic
Replies: 389
Views: 47755

Wow!... it looks like my little poll reached 22 pages of answers... :D The thing is I find Iresistible magic the only Racial/Skill that also has a downside... if there were more of these I'd agree but it seems that this is the way they decided to "balance" Dungeon, and I don't like it. Couldn't you ...
by okrane
Sep 30 2006, 10:55

Furies are the most useful IMO... because early game they're all you need... in conjunction with DD spells...
by okrane
Sep 30 2006, 9:52

Has anyone here got any of the ultimates, in a legitimate way(no mods, no cheats... just playing the game..)?
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 22:27

Nature's Luck... not that strong?.... I disagree... then what would you pick as Ranger Skills?
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 18:51

well please give me some numbers... and do not take into account the skill path... because this thread is made to gather info for a mod which would change the requirements
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 18:46

Grade the ULTIMATES

On a scale of 1 to 25 how would you scale the different ultimates... I chose the scale this way because I'd like to associate it with the level when you should get the ultimate... you should consider only the abilities themselves, not the requierements or other racial bonuses I would scale them: Uns...
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 17:55
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 71
Views: 40770

In completion to my post about the requierements. i wasn't so sure about Sylvans so I played a little more. and regarding their skill set I have the following inputs: - Imbue ballista should require Imbue Arrow, as you can't imbue your ballista without the ability... - I'd love to have Nature's Wrat...
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 12:38
Topic: lower requirements for town portal spell
Replies: 2
Views: 5182

I don't know about this. TP is a rather strong spell... making it easy to get will somehow change the game play... I mean... now that heroes can get it much sooner, it will make it much harder to rush... In Multiplayer for example, you will never catch your opponent "with his gard down" i.e. even if...
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 9:41
Topic: Your favorite Multiplayer Necropolis Hero?
Replies: 26
Views: 4622

Your favorite Multiplayer Necropolis Hero?

To discuss hero specialities, strategies and balancing I started this thread. It will be followed by other threads for each faction... So what do you think? Here are the starting skills of each hero: Zoltan - Basic Necromancy, Basic Enlightment, Eagle Eye Raven - Basic Necromancy, Basic Destruction ...
by okrane
Sep 29 2006, 8:48
Topic: shifting required building resources to remove bottlenecks
Replies: 9
Views: 4492

when will we have the mod uploaded, Sir_Toejam?
by okrane
Sep 28 2006, 8:41

Well, if we could actually modify the way each ultimate works I'd agree that it would be better to balance their power and not the number of requierements. Still I don't know if that can be done... as of 1.3, it's my understanding that it's an essentially unlimited defensive capability. you can cast...
by okrane
Sep 27 2006, 15:55

Hi, I was thinking about the ultimates... and I wanted to make some suggestions... I guess we should also get some other inputs... So... IMO the requierements should be like this: (in the paranthesys I put the number of skill points required) Haven(12):(basically the same as previous) -Expert Counte...
by okrane
Sep 25 2006, 8:58
Topic: That's ENOUGHT !!
Replies: 72
Views: 10027

In what other games did you find as many spelling/grammar/logical errors?
by okrane
Sep 25 2006, 8:47

However, if I set it up so it took more levels to get one than the others, there would have inevitably have been complaints of favoritism from somebody else. That's true... 25 is a little bit much... let's say 20... i reached 20 in almost every game... and what I meant is require some expert skill ...
by okrane
Sep 24 2006, 20:08

Well you have a big chance of not getting war machines... or at least get it very late... I modified your mod on my computer to have as requirements for warlock just DArk Revelation... and for necro chilling steel... so i decreased by 1 the level needed to get the ulimate... but this is not a very m...

Go to advanced search