Search found 1648 matches

by okrane
04 Oct 2006, 18:18
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The most USELESS spell
Replies: 71
Views: 14973

The most USELESS spell

I placed as options the spells I never used... but if you think others should fit here please say so....

We are talking about hero spells, not spells cast by creatures.
by okrane
04 Oct 2006, 16:07
Topic: The towns which should be featured in the expansion
Replies: 184
Views: 36377

Err...You are sooo wrong Well... I don't think one can be right or wrong when it comes to this type of opinions... My personal experience tells me that when it comes to impossible dreams, it's better not to have them... the wake up to reality can be very disapointing... but well... I posted that po...
by okrane
03 Oct 2006, 21:35
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: changes to skill requirements for ultimate skills
Replies: 73
Views: 64849

cool... they sound nice
by okrane
03 Oct 2006, 20:01
Topic: The towns which should be featured in the expansion
Replies: 184
Views: 36377

don't get this wrong but: Question: What's the point in discussing this? NOBODY will ever search these threads for ideas... so i guess you like fantasising too much.... But I guess this type of fantesies is just what made us be disapointed in the first place... everybody here who has, eventually, th...
by okrane
03 Oct 2006, 12:16
Topic: Irresistible magic
Replies: 389
Views: 82540

Amen
by okrane
02 Oct 2006, 13:55
Topic: Your favorite Multiplayer Necropolis Hero?
Replies: 26
Views: 7550

Gaidal Cain wrote:Necropolis players don't have that many stacks to spare- Wraiths and Zombies can be left behind, but what else?
u mean h3 wraiths...

I always hated Bone/Ghost Dragons... the h3 and h5 versions suck...

h4 version is quite nice
by okrane
02 Oct 2006, 11:21

Anyhow, should IM be changed yes. Will it be changed, probably not. As I said before, when the expansion comes out, let it sit on the shelves for a bit, and then find a way of contacting the company. Write them, email them, ect telling them WHY the copies are sitting on the shelf. $ talks. They wil...
by okrane
02 Oct 2006, 11:05
Topic: First Aid Tent
Replies: 42
Views: 10633

sounds like a fine idea. I assume the resurrection would only be enabled at a certain level of war machines, or with the first aid perk? of course... in fonction of your war machines skill you receive the spell Resurection, and the spell power increases accordingly... you should get to choose when ...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 21:13
Topic: Most useful no retaliation unit
Replies: 30
Views: 10992

Second, of course, would be Rashmofasa Mommy, ... I like them, despite their name. ;| +1 What happened to the good old-fashioned nagas... they looked cool, they had a cool name, but still they got replaced by these lion headed, 4 sylable named freaks... who have basicaly the same abilities... why? ...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 20:55

OK ... i see that we've all gotten warmed up discussing this subject.... but my question is... what is the point to all this polemic? I hardly imagine that someone from Nival will ever read this forum... and as we can't make a mod that would change this "feature"... I see that all this arg...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 20:41
Topic: New Hall of Fame
Replies: 11
Views: 3392

I consider it pure cheating. It's likely a bug which I will never use. Well do you think that generally speaking if the system has a bug, and somebody exploits it, it is called cheating? Maybe.... but I think it's the system who has a problem... not the cheater... Why compete to make a higher score...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 20:13

Mod note: Argue in case, not in person. That goes for several other people as well.
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 17:29

I don't know why we keep arguing with this guy... I say that if he has nothing logical to say, just ignore him...
he could post 3 page answers until he gets bored... if no one will answer he will start thinking twice before annoying us with his ideas...

By the way... JJ... how old are you?
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 16:26
Topic: Grade the ULTIMATES
Replies: 38
Views: 13074

Arcane omnipotence

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As oposed to Arcane Impotence :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 13:15
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717178

:) dap... acum e clar

Eu sunt originar din Targoviste.... dar mi-am schimbat locatia de cateva ori...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 12:44
Topic: First Aid Tent
Replies: 42
Views: 10633

I think a good way to balance the first aid tent would be to give it 2 spells/abilities. First: Lay on hands which would cost 0 mana and you can always use this and Second: the Resurection spell... cast at a spell power equivalent to the healing power... and so the tent would have only 42 mana.... j...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 12:35

pai ma gandesc ca theLuckyDragon e in Buc la fac... asadar....
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 12:27
Topic: sylvan heroes
Replies: 6
Views: 2137

Well if you're talking about the actual game I don't really know... It's nearly impossible to get the ultimate in a multiplayer game... But theoreticaly... the ultimate requires 4 major skills... and your hero has 5 ... so maybe there is one who can... I really don't know... If you want the ultimate...
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 12:23

theLuckyDragon wrote:Păi ce să fac. Sâmbătă mă duc acolo şi luni încep, ce-o fi om vedea. Stau în gazdă şi cândva săptămâna viitoare o să trebuiască să-mi pun şi netu'. Până atunci o să am treabă...
ThunderTitan wrote:Snowfight... the ultimate wintersport.

Nu ca o sa avem deajunsa zapada paici... sad
De unde sunteti?
by okrane
01 Oct 2006, 11:56

uh, both devils and archdevils have less than 200hp in h5. so are you saying that they really should have no retal, or not? your post is quite confusing. Well they have... but all other lvl 7s have lesser HP Titans only 190 compared to 300 in H3 BD 240 down from 300 Archangels 220 from 250 Emerals ...

Go to advanced search