What would Heroes V complete include anyway? :P
by arturchix
10 Jul 2006, 08:12
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Complete Content
Replies: 22
Views: 9126

Heroes Complete Content

Does anyone know if it will include the expansion packs as well? Otherwise it's not worth it. EDIT: Nevermind, I found the answer. I'm sure that this game pack in the end will wind up in E-bay as well so there shouldn't be much problems to get one if you won't from this contest. EDIT2: Lol, it alrea...
by arturchix
15 Jun 2006, 20:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: did you ever get ultimate in campaign?
Replies: 30
Views: 10655

Phew, finally got it just when hit level cap in the map. :)
by arturchix
15 Jun 2006, 14:17
Topic: did you ever get ultimate in campaign?
Views: 10655

I haven't got it on any so far, but I'm trying for it in academy. But I've very nearly fully upgraded enlightenment and summoning magic and I still haven't been offered attack. Hope it comes soon or else I'll have to abandon the effort. Uh oh. The same for me - I'm level 17 in 2nd scenario and stil...
by arturchix
13 Jun 2006, 09:50
Forum: Articles
Topic: Spells
Replies: 41
Views: 17539

Spells

Aren't these spell lists a bit outdated? Some of the info now is incorrect.
by arturchix
08 Jun 2006, 21:25
Topic: Tree of Knowledge... how common is it?
Replies: 17
Views: 5568

There is one Tree of Knowledge in the final scenario of the Necromancer campaign (close SouthEast from Lorekeep) but that's pretty much it. I don't remember one in The Ship though.
by arturchix
08 Jun 2006, 21:19
Topic: Fabrice Interview on AoH
Replies: 36
Views: 10145

Re: Fabrice Interview on AoH

Continuity wrote:Jeff, it sure sounds like it. Also, Fabrice has said before that a RMG will come in an expansion.
Not expansion but addon, I've never seen Fabrice saying "expansion", not once. :tongue: We fans have old-fashioned world outlook then.
by arturchix
14 May 2006, 19:36
Topic: Jinx Hunts the Dark Messiah
Replies: 4
Views: 2439

Jinx Hunts the Dark Messiah

At least I had no problems to listen all the conversation till the end. Not that I really concentrated what they were telling about - the usual "game is great blah blah" stuff. One thing I'm sure about, however, is that DMoMM will be a hit, at least judging the video. Edited on Sun, May 14...
by arturchix
14 May 2006, 19:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic novels
Replies: 6
Views: 12204

You should ask Fander Treespook more about these books - I believe he has read them, at least "Sea of Mist".
by arturchix
14 May 2006, 07:30
Topic: DMoM&M frenzy
Replies: 12
Views: 4361

DMoM&M frenzy

That 400 MB download actually is the same video that is on the official website, only bigger size and much better quality. The movie is great since it shows lots of elements that willl be in the game. Especially I like that "Gravity Gun" will be also in DMoMM! :D Edited on Sun, May 14 2006...
by arturchix
11 May 2006, 08:58
Topic: Dark Messiah: Brawl, Blood and Boob
Replies: 12
Views: 5706

Dark Messiah: Brawl, Blood and Boob

Wow, I'm really looking forward to buy this game. :) I really loved Half-Life2 and combining the Source engine with M&M elements might result in a great game.
by arturchix
02 May 2006, 10:48
Forum: Campfire
Topic: New Round Table Layouts
Replies: 135
Views: 39343

I just choosed the Sylvan theme - woohoo! I'll stick to it permanently and my compliments to the creator! :)
by arturchix
02 May 2006, 10:39
Topic: [spoiler]Might and Magic IX : the ending
Replies: 2
Views: 8980

They're all killed during the battle of Yorwink following Forad' treason, but are they resurrected when you go to the Land of the Dead to reclaim the army ? Exactly - all jarls, except the Guberland freak, are alive after the end of the game. I know that the developers of MM9 wanted to continue the...
by arturchix
21 Apr 2006, 07:28
Topic: Dark Messiah HD Gameplay
Replies: 10
Views: 3619

Dark Messiah HD Gameplay

I really liked the video, especially the assassin mode and kicking some orcs off the cliff, however I also agree that the developers should start to show us something new. It can't be that the whole game will proceed in this only environment that we have seen so far.
by arturchix
13 Apr 2006, 07:44
Topic: What spells do you use in Might and Magic?
Views: 16692

I have created sort of TOP 10 spell list that applies to MM6-MM8 with few exceptions, like Invisibility in MM6. [1] Fly - without much debate I can name this spell as the most powerful spell that is in the Might and Magic universe. Not only it allows the party to move (actually fly) a lot more quick...
by arturchix
13 Apr 2006, 07:22
Topic: Heroes V Preview Round-Up
Replies: 5
Views: 3709

Heroes V Preview Round-Up

Hi Angelspit, the first link to Archangel's Castle actually directs to Castle Gobs. :) I wrote my preview also in Latvian language and it can be found here.
by arturchix
31 Jan 2006, 20:49
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Beta battle
Replies: 21
Views: 10693

May I ask what happened after the end of the battle? Did both heroes vanish? :)
by arturchix
25 Jan 2006, 07:10
Topic: Please Save Heroes V
Replies: 90
Views: 40223

I sign the petition, we don't want another half-product or Might and Magic is as good as dead - remember year 2002 and the release of HoMM4 and MM9. Therefore I'm with those who ask Ubisoft to give Nival one more additional month for the development. Please, consider what would be better - quick mon...
by arturchix
18 Jan 2006, 18:19
Topic: Solo games in Might and Magic games
Replies: 28
Views: 37371

Solo games in Might and Magic games

I would like to open a new thread where everybody can post their achievements playing solo games in any of the MM games. Solo game means you are playing with only one character. In MM8 it's easier because you can hire or dismiss 4 party members. In MM6-7 and MM9 it is different - you will have to ki...
by arturchix
18 Jan 2006, 17:13
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Heroic Jinx
Replies: 28
Views: 12533

Can somebody tell me who are the Frag Dolls? I just remember a phrase from somewhere that "None other than Jinx herself from the Frag Dolls..." :| Somebody probably will throw at me with a rotten tomatoe. :D

Go to advanced search