Search found 1004 matches

by arturchix
16 Sep 2010, 05:21
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 61790

Here are more impressions from other visitors - you might find some info interesting.

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.es/por ... iew&pid=19
by arturchix
10 Sep 2010, 14:24
Topic: More official info (10 Sept)
Replies: 39
Views: 16987

More official info (10 Sept)

From the M&M page at Facebook, by Xhane. Not much new info but still something. Hello! The demo gameplay videos brought up lots of questions from you guys. Here are some first answers to your different questions. What about the area of control? There are still mines on the adventure map. You sti...
by arturchix
06 Sep 2010, 13:36

I wish it was otherwise but the "deeply" part is somewhat exaggerated, at least for now. :)

Yeah, it's Vana Tallinn indeed, he also got Riga Black Balsam and our local black bread and chocolate. :)
by arturchix
06 Sep 2010, 13:02

Here's the official video from Gamescom. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_JxE3ihEc
by arturchix
29 Aug 2010, 12:07

Hey! Thanks for the informations! Do you know anything about a video about the event? A video about the program or maybe a direct feed of the demonstration gameplay? Since it was good enough to show there to the public I hope we'll get a video about it too. I can't find anything on youtube. :( No n...
by arturchix
26 Aug 2010, 04:58
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Collecting all MM&HoMM series: best editions?
Replies: 8
Views: 4018

I was trying to do something what you are a few years ago. I bought another Heroes of M&M Complete Edition which was released in UK only - I got lucky to get the only copy available through Ebay. It has no extra goodies but contains all the games up to H5 but that one is without expansions. I al...
by arturchix
26 Aug 2010, 04:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes VI Hell Knight
Replies: 8
Views: 3352

Heh, nice one Kristo. :lol:
by arturchix
25 Aug 2010, 15:51
Topic: Area of Control [forts]
Replies: 62
Views: 35744

Area of Control [forts]

I remember Thundertitan asked me how exactly forts or Area of Control works - hope this will explain. How Area Control works? An Area contains one and only one Control Point (it can be either a Town or a Fort). When the Player captures a Control Point, the Player gets control over certain Mines and ...
by arturchix
24 Aug 2010, 16:22
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 73159

Speaking about Fallout, at Gamescom I tried out also Fallout New Vegas which feels exactly like Fallout 3. I asked a developer if players will be able to drive on a motorcycle and even though he refused to comment, I think it will be possible. The long walk in F3 was the most annoying thing.
by arturchix
24 Aug 2010, 15:47

Sure, no problem. ;)
by arturchix
24 Aug 2010, 12:52

A couple more pictures from the event, made by Gunnar from Drachenwald which I'm posting here with his permission. His camera has better pixels... One of the Gamescom corridors. In 4 days over 250k people attended the trade show... The T-shirt which caused some minor turmoil in the public H6 Produce...
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 18:08
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes Medley by Paul Romero
Replies: 24
Views: 18429

Heroes Medley by Paul Romero

Ooh, love it! :)
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 16:58

lol, I missed the last sentenence. :rofl:
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 16:55

Did you get to see it [fort which controls the mines] in action? How does this work exactly? I didn't see how it works - I mean it was there but all the mines already were under my control. I guess the player will be able to garrison an army in the fort which will control all the mines around so yo...
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 16:34

Yep, and me in the middle. I don't know if I can disclose who the other guys are but maybe someone of you know at least one of them.
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 15:53

I did make a video when the demo was presented but I can't upload it, only pics, sorry. I think Xhane will write a report on what happened there, she was filming as well so let's wait for that one. ;) Another thing - I reminded Erwan that H5 basically had no normal Haven campaign since the first one...
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 15:18

Yep. I remembered another thing - speaking about the map editor, for the fans will be released the same editor which is used by Black Hole to create the game, only a bit more user-friendly. Thus it won't be the same like with Nival when they realized - right, the game is finished, now we only need s...
by arturchix
23 Aug 2010, 14:33

Impressions from Gamescom

I thought I’ll share a little with my impressions from Gamescom. ;) To start with, I was one of the lucky guys who was invited by Ubisoft to come to Gamescom where was announced Heroes VI. Since Ubi offered to cover most of the travel and accomodation expenses, the decision whether to come or not wa...
by arturchix
18 Aug 2010, 10:24
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 82282

I'd say we still don't have enough information to draw conclusions. It would be surprising if merging all rare resources into one would be met by a "yay" from the community - there's probably more stuff going on.
by arturchix
17 Aug 2010, 19:03
Forum: News
Topic: Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!
Replies: 79
Views: 37345

Ubisoft Officially Announces Heroes VI!

<span style="font-weight: bold;">From the press release: </span>San Francisco, CA – August 17, 2010 – Today Ubisoft announced the return of the fan beloved Might & Magic franchise with the development of <span style="font-weight: bold;">Might & Magic Heroes VI</span>, whi...

Go to advanced search