Search found 351 matches

by Kilop
30 Aug 2006, 19:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Expansion HOMM 5
Replies: 525
Views: 134694

maybe all of the town will be divided in to 2 faction , one good and one evil ... wait , good demons ... ok nevermind
by Kilop
30 Aug 2006, 19:15

lot s of interesting stuff here , we can see a wall of fire .. maybe new runic one ??
by Kilop
30 Aug 2006, 18:18
Topic: Best tier 7 creature?
Replies: 51
Views: 14074

do not agrea , tier 7 is not just hit points and dommage, it s def and attak that make those hits points valuable... and i prefer see my black dragons targeted than my blood furies , they lll suffer but survive, not the furies...
by Kilop
30 Aug 2006, 18:15

so what do you mean exactly ... or vaguely ... or just a hint ???
i promess i ll tell nobody :devious:
by Kilop
30 Aug 2006, 18:07

What could it be ... jj a clue please , is it something totally new or do we have already seen it ?? And about my previous post on lore i meant : 1 Erathia was a great world but in all the Heroes games, the world changed so much every time, it began to be impossible continuing a coherent story. 2 Th...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 19:36

remember : medivh was killed by a bunch of people... my opinion is valuable :tonguehands: back to the subject now... i like this idea of a new lore since the old one was a bit too chaotic, but i hope they don t mess with it, it exist for a purpose ( i.e i dislike warhammer 40k idea to make humans wo...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 19:03
Topic: Necromancy balance changes
Replies: 27
Views: 7196

Well if you do reduce hp of skel, or reduce their atack , necromancy will become useless ... not much of a marge here halas. And the problem of the number will remain the same ... the more creeps the mores skels, make them 2* weaker, if their s 2* more creeps things will remain the same ... ( and ac...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 18:58

First I must say i dont agrea about the hurt lore changes made to the Warcraft universe ... It was sucky since the beginnig :D But then they could just make the dwarf workship a water dragon ( you now, ice is just cold water ;) ) or air or i don t know but for me , and i am fully aware this is just ...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 18:22
Topic: Necromancy balance changes
Replies: 27
Views: 7196

problem with necromancy is : the more you ve got neutrals the more your army grow ... so it is impossible to balance it, too few on small maps too many in large ones... the only way ton counter balance the grow in skel is to have several town that produce more of regulars troops for enemies city, bu...
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 18:19
Topic: What would 8th tier be like?
Replies: 56
Views: 13935

a 8 th tier the way WoG is made should not be such a failure ... you now u have to flag some special building to get it ... then it appears in your town.
Easy to balance since it s not a necessary feature for a city in every map.
by Kilop
29 Aug 2006, 18:16

Since dwarfs workship the Drogon of Fire , I would find it really cool some Fire Dragon in the ice town, that would solve the eternal question of where do dwarf find consumable to cook their morning bacon... But seriously i d expect some lore change, after all since the lore is not that build up alr...

Go to advanced search