Search found 351 matches

by Kilop
17 Oct 2007, 12:23
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: perfect army choice for player versus player fight
Replies: 3
Views: 1952

perfect army choice for player versus player fight

Yes I know it all depends against who you are, and what momen of the game you speak of, but let just say that your in a 8 players map free for all, and you don t know who will be your next oponent, you have max mage guild and one month worth of creature growth. I would like to know what would be eve...
by Kilop
18 Jun 2007, 23:25
Topic: I need help to bash some Inferno freaks.
Replies: 23
Views: 7921

the answer is quite simple :take the haven expert balista guy rush them straight forward and win or loos this fight, after it is gg, as you go back to your castle get your troops and finish the second not as developped hero.
the key here is triple balista + healing tent
by Kilop
05 Jun 2007, 21:58
Topic: emphasize strength or compensate weakness?
Replies: 28
Views: 11295

i CAN TELL YOU THAT ALL GENERALISATION ARE WRONG!!! that s a fact, and it is important to see that saying such things as "what do you prefer wiher to make you strengths stronger or your weaknesses average " is a non sense. I ll take 2 examples: the firt is haven, a strong might faction wit...
by Kilop
21 May 2007, 00:05
Topic: Sylvan Alternatives (pics)
Replies: 76
Views: 16587

no one talk about stats ?
whinners ... :baby:
by Kilop
03 May 2007, 21:51
Topic: alternative upgrade level?
Replies: 96
Views: 13780

Ok, so I'll say it otherwise : I wouldn't like to have each town with two diferent flavors. It would seem a little dumb having nice elves and wrathfull elves, etc. And I hope once a building is built, you cannot rebuild it : this would allow to make casters at the beginning, and then transform them ...
by Kilop
03 May 2007, 13:35
Topic: alternative upgrade level?
Replies: 96
Views: 13780

maybe, just maybe we should for once listen to JJ, he is testing the beta right now isn t he ? :)
and as of my personnal choice, I don t think they ll bother to make each town with 2 flavors, way too much work for ubival :)
by Kilop
24 Apr 2007, 16:34
Topic: Planning to Buy ‘Tribes of the East?’
Replies: 265
Views: 56509

The worst contribution of fantasy was the introduction of subhuman (evil)races nah, look at the orc in midle earth, they are not evil they are just creatures, controlled by an evil personn, Sauron who indeed had the choice ( he almost converted back after the "death" of Morgoth). And abou...
by Kilop
30 Mar 2007, 19:36
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 715283

and the more you know... better connections you can make... that's why I'm learning German currently. And some say learning a new language opens new ways of thinking... Well, if you haven't visited Paris yet, I tell you it's really worth it... I mean it is just simply beautiful... i can't really ge...
by Kilop
29 Mar 2007, 17:50
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 715283

Juste pour info, on est combien de francais sur CH ?
by Kilop
07 Mar 2007, 19:34
Topic: Rune of Charge.....bit too swingy?
Replies: 9
Views: 5029

Just as a warlock that rushed implosion and get chain lightning + armageddon, and is fucked ?
Yeah this is bad but that akes the game interresting !
by Kilop
28 Feb 2007, 05:24
Topic: About bone dragons & wights
Replies: 32
Views: 8323

lowering the cost without nerfing the creature would indeed be a buff, but if you d like to add some nifty capacities as well, just remove necromancy from the game alltogether ...
by Kilop
28 Feb 2007, 05:23
Topic: Best Level 25 Academy Heroe???
Replies: 15
Views: 5725

indeed you should ;) but about leadership the only reason to take it is for artificial glory and not teleport assault that lies in logistics anyway :D Logistic with razzak is a must to since march of the golem is what make or break razzak ! He should indeed come with logistics ;| Apart from him acad...
by Kilop
27 Feb 2007, 13:48
Topic: About bone dragons & wights
Replies: 32
Views: 8323

wait , do some people really think necro town need some buffing ?
ok, but then just expect them to be banned from every mp games :disagree:
by Kilop
27 Feb 2007, 13:41

it is for adaptability, and remember, you never need to take luck or leadership with academy ( well exept for razzak with whom you need leadership ) so you have a litle more room.
Oh, and don t forget war machines if your up against lazzlo or deleb!
by Kilop
27 Feb 2007, 06:25

well if you take razzak, things are of course diferent.
by Kilop
29 Jan 2007, 04:51
Topic: Worst race in Heroes 5
Replies: 94
Views: 45855

yes I agrea here ... I think war dancers are a prety bad unit for sylvan they don t fit in, army wise , even thought they look kinda coherent lore wise .
by Kilop
29 Jan 2007, 01:08
Topic: Necromany changes in 2.1 (take a seat: you'll need it)
Replies: 81
Views: 48725

in 1.5 more changes are to be done, and a duel hero editor implemented.
I wonder why there wasn t duel heroes in other HMM games :|
by Kilop
28 Jan 2007, 17:47

hmmm thx JJ, that sure does sound interressant for necros ... But that seems too so overpowered! I couldn t image nathir with 300 ghosts week 2 ... I mean this is actually a buff to nec town right ? And counterstrike/artefacts that are still so weak. Well it will become at last challenging to play h...
by Kilop
28 Jan 2007, 16:35

ok that is great, but .. if you make a quick comparison, how much more wraith per week can you get, is it like haven because it seems more ...
by Kilop
26 Jan 2007, 02:20
Topic: H5 players rejoice!
Replies: 8
Views: 2591

yes indeed, I agrea with you GOW, but the time has not come yet to see the domination of wizardry.
That beeing said, I would have liked one or two more balance change, this patch seems a bit light , we ll see the changes done to necromancy/training

Go to advanced search