Topic: Change to the dragons
Replies: 18
Views: 4478

it's a good idea but I think 70% would be more fair
let some1 mod it or something, if you don't like it don't use it
by Mirez
12 Nov 2006, 17:58
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: how can I get the game to show the console?
Replies: 6
Views: 3961

how can I get the game to show the console?

title explains much of all I KNOW WHAT FILE I have to adjust the line but where do I have to post some lines: 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- o enable the console in-game, you'll first have to edit your autoexec.cfg file, found in your GAME_F...
by Mirez
12 Nov 2006, 17:35
Topic: We all played HOMM V for some time and it's time to choose..
Replies: 199
Views: 51121

voted inferno
inferno is just fun playing with, winning battles without losses and gating really is a nice skill from the first battle to the last
by Mirez
24 Sep 2006, 19:03
Topic: cheats don't work in 1.3???
Replies: 1
Views: 1654

cheats don't work in 1.3???

yo yesterday a friend was coming over and he'd rather play with cheats because he sucks, I pressed `... NOTHING HAPPENS!!
just wtf is going on can't cheat in 1.3????????
by Mirez
02 Sep 2006, 13:22
Topic: help me out plz
Replies: 16
Views: 5133

tsss whatever I just can't stand that people can't read my question but I got my answer from some dudes that CAN read (pitsu and theluckydragon) so let's close this tread if you don't like it :\ and yes I know it's reSourCe srry for making a typo 0_o anyways Imma do some other games till heroes V st...
by Mirez
02 Sep 2006, 13:18
Topic: I can't paste a mod in the data folder
Replies: 7
Views: 2788

mmm figures I might drag it to the wrong folder since I 1/2 installed it on the :C disc and the game runs on the :D disc I'll test it out :)
by Mirez
01 Sep 2006, 08:52

omg 11 posts and nobody have said anything close to what I asked and yes the necro campain is a breeze but I just hate necro and I don't wanna waste time on markals bitchass plan, so unless some1 tells me the answer to my my question (look topic) I'm gonna play aomtt. and serious learn to read, beca...
by Mirez
31 Aug 2006, 18:24

Lady Farquad > srry for being rude but I'm very pissed because I'm not making any progress in the stupid necro campain Skullmane > I know the damn site but I asked for the exact line not a goddam link because I've tried a zillion times and it don't work and yes I can but the bar down with the ` butt...
by Mirez
31 Aug 2006, 17:44

[quote="Lady Farquad"]Find a mine :D[/quote]

then I say fuck you I'm tired of markal's stupid plan and I hate the fuckass necromancer campain in fact I can't stand those undeadmotherfuckers at all

so stop fuckass bitching and tell something usefull or fuck off
by Mirez
31 Aug 2006, 17:35

help me out plz

what just exactly what do I have to type for recourses?
and DON'T gimme that @SetPlayerRecourse (#,#,#) because I don't get shit of it just tell me what I have to type for 1000 gold or what so ever
by Mirez
31 Aug 2006, 15:55

well I don't think that's the point since I can open them with winzip anyway what I wanna know is why I can't paste them I'll see if I get the fuckers to work
by Mirez
31 Aug 2006, 15:43
Topic: 1.2 cheats: newest command
Replies: 46
Views: 21610

but what exactly do you have to type I mean I've tried those @ cheats a lot but none of the work
so what exactly do you have to type when you want to give Sandro 1000 exp ? and don't gimme that ((#),1/0,#) kinda crap
by Mirez
30 Aug 2006, 21:00
Topic: Dwarfs in First Expansionpack!!!
Replies: 36
Views: 16246

emerald allready exists
and and I agree bout stonghold and swamp not needing dragons but, underground allready has hydra's so what will swamp's level 7 tier unit be?
by Mirez
30 Aug 2006, 16:25

yes the download screen that's fucked up and I dunno bout winrar but I just want those mods don't want that mod manager if it isn't neccesary because the text document says: To use, place the ClericMod.pak file in your H5/data folder, or use Elrath's mod manager and if I drag/paste it in the folder ...
by Mirez
30 Aug 2006, 16:12
Topic: What would 8th tier be like?
Replies: 56
Views: 13934

well i think that grail system would be nice because you will have eiter a stong army with 1 super creature or 1 super strong army and a well defended town

and yes 7 tiers is enough but the post is IF there was a 8 tier
by Mirez
29 Aug 2006, 21:22
Topic: What would 8th tier be like?
Replies: 56
Views: 13934

creatures

I think it should be like if you have the grail but not build in the town but carry it with you so if you have digged the grail up 1 creature is summoned on the battlefield before the tactic phase witch should make transpoting the grail to your home town easyer it should also be in battle when the t...
by Mirez
28 Aug 2006, 20:19

I can't paste a mod in the data folder

well I downloaded some mod since I just hate the looks of treans and gargoly's or whatever they are called but I can't paste them in a data folder it also appears I have 2 data folders data1 and data2 the elrath mod manager is acting strange when I press download I get the open with rar or save to d...

Go to advanced search