Search found 157 matches

by Vitirr
20 May 2005, 12:04
Forum: News
Topic: Additional E3 Previews
Replies: 15
Views: 7362

The trail idea looks great, but it should be influenced by skills. By the way I posted somethink about including that in the game in the round table a lot time ago, (though the idea wasn't mine but from the Pole HOMM site). Perhaps they've used fans ideas more than we thought?.
by Vitirr
18 May 2005, 11:28
Topic: King and Romero: It's Official
Replies: 12
Views: 6916

Don't know what you mean exactly by Irish music in H4, but if you talk about the bagpipe song in grass terrain I consider it one of the best in the game. I prefer however that kind of more powerful music for towns.
by Vitirr
17 May 2005, 12:28
Topic: King and Romero: It's Official
Replies: 12
Views: 6916

We already knew it but it's great to read it from Rob itself. I hope they come back to a more similar H2 and 3 style, with atmospherical songs in the adventure map and the most powerful and melodic pieces in town. I can't wait to heare their work.
by Vitirr
25 Apr 2005, 10:10
Topic: Rob King back in charge?
Replies: 10
Views: 5845

It's great. I hope he remember the fan opinions we wrote in a HOMM music thread some time ago in which he participated.

Anyway I'm sure he and his boys will make a great work.
by Vitirr
23 Apr 2005, 20:00
Topic: JVC: Confirmation from NCSoft
Replies: 2
Views: 2688

It sounds to me like if he was still too interested in cars and too litle in working in games, and NCSoft noticed.
by Vitirr
23 Apr 2005, 15:45
Topic: New Screenshots
Replies: 6
Views: 3584

What?, how do you get to that conclusion?.
by Vitirr
12 Apr 2005, 14:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fabrice Q&A (April)
Replies: 21
Views: 10720

To Loco Blutaxt:

I'd reather have 130 that are well balanced .
by Vitirr
07 Apr 2005, 11:35
Topic: Jon Van Caneghem Unemployed?
Replies: 6
Views: 4245

Perhaps he was still racing too much and working too little?.

Of course he wont be involved in H5 now. What could he do now?, be the pet of the project?.
by Vitirr
31 Mar 2005, 11:02
Topic: Screenshot Analysis
Replies: 9
Views: 5637

Hehe, I remember perfectly the first screenshot from H4. I remember the walls concern. People thought those were the new and awful towns of H4. Maranthea herself had to post to calm down people. A shame that the joy we felt that day didn't last much for lots of us after the game was out. But that wo...
by Vitirr
30 Mar 2005, 21:10
Topic: Ubisoft Announces Heroes V
Replies: 14
Views: 8036

Wooo, there are even screens. Very Nivalish graphics I'd say, (very similar to Etherlords). Can't wait to get more and more info about the design.
by Vitirr
25 Feb 2005, 03:55
Topic: Fabrice Returns
Replies: 9
Views: 5657

Keep cool or we'll be impatiently mad just as we've been now if the game isn't announced in two months.
by Vitirr
17 Feb 2005, 11:42
Topic: Electronic Ubisoft Arts?
Replies: 13
Views: 6637

Well perhaps not a complete monopoly, but quite close. EA will be the biggest that's for sure, and only 3 or 4 companies strong enough to keep independant, (Microsoft, Atari and Sierra), make perhaps not a monopoly but an oligopoly. And it's a monopoly in it's ideas. Those companies make all the sam...
by Vitirr
16 Feb 2005, 19:17
Topic: Electronic Ubisoft Arts?
Replies: 13
Views: 6637

Yes mergin with a bigger company like EA only could bring good news for us HOMM/M&M fans... you just have to see the wonders they've done with other good and old series like Ultima. (Yes I was ironic).
by Vitirr
01 Feb 2005, 16:59
Topic: Heroes Online Info
Replies: 17
Views: 9802

And the second of the evil guys doesn't look like warlock Angmar in the Lord of the Rings film?. Well they may not be very original but they're quite good really, much better than those sexy girls and stupid good guys. Yeah I like evil :P.
by Vitirr
17 Jan 2005, 22:14
Topic: Heroes Online Info
Replies: 17
Views: 9802

Hmm, probably Crag Hack. It's a good art and it's strognly influenced by the old H3 art, which could mean that they're intentions are to respect the spirit of the saga.

However Dwarf and harpy are quite good IMO too.
by Vitirr
08 Jan 2005, 22:14
Topic: Plans for Heroes V
Replies: 36
Views: 16661

They don't have to implement the last masterpiece of 3D engine technology to develope H5 however. 3D action games with innovative technology like Hl2 are hard to develope just for that reason.
by Vitirr
07 Jan 2005, 14:42
Topic: Contact Us
Replies: 23
Views: 11276

Not really a bug but a question. Is there any way to see the older news?. I was exploring the new site, (congrats!), and in the interviews page there's not the date of the interviews, (a suggestin for adding the dates here), and wanted to see the old news to get the date of the first interview with ...

Go to advanced search