Search found 154 matches

by Vitirr
Apr 25 2005, 10:10
Forum: News
Topic: Rob King back in charge?
Replies: 10
Views: 4039

It's great. I hope he remember the fan opinions we wrote in a HOMM music thread some time ago in which he participated.

Anyway I'm sure he and his boys will make a great work.
by Vitirr
Apr 23 2005, 20:00
Topic: JVC: Confirmation from NCSoft
Replies: 2
Views: 1896

It sounds to me like if he was still too interested in cars and too litle in working in games, and NCSoft noticed.
by Vitirr
Apr 23 2005, 15:45
Topic: New Screenshots
Replies: 6
Views: 2379

What?, how do you get to that conclusion?.
by Vitirr
Apr 12 2005, 14:19
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fabrice Q&A (April)
Replies: 21
Views: 6918

To Loco Blutaxt:

I'd reather have 130 that are well balanced .
by Vitirr
Apr 7 2005, 11:35
Topic: Jon Van Caneghem Unemployed?
Replies: 6
Views: 2849

Perhaps he was still racing too much and working too little?.

Of course he wont be involved in H5 now. What could he do now?, be the pet of the project?.
by Vitirr
Mar 31 2005, 11:02
Topic: Screenshot Analysis
Replies: 9
Views: 3718

Hehe, I remember perfectly the first screenshot from H4. I remember the walls concern. People thought those were the new and awful towns of H4. Maranthea herself had to post to calm down people. A shame that the joy we felt that day didn't last much for lots of us after the game was out. But that wo...
by Vitirr
Mar 30 2005, 21:10
Topic: Ubisoft Announces Heroes V
Replies: 14
Views: 5101

Wooo, there are even screens. Very Nivalish graphics I'd say, (very similar to Etherlords). Can't wait to get more and more info about the design.
by Vitirr
Feb 25 2005, 3:55
Topic: Fabrice Returns
Replies: 9
Views: 3656

Keep cool or we'll be impatiently mad just as we've been now if the game isn't announced in two months.
by Vitirr
Feb 17 2005, 11:42
Topic: Electronic Ubisoft Arts?
Replies: 13
Views: 4520

Well perhaps not a complete monopoly, but quite close. EA will be the biggest that's for sure, and only 3 or 4 companies strong enough to keep independant, (Microsoft, Atari and Sierra), make perhaps not a monopoly but an oligopoly. And it's a monopoly in it's ideas. Those companies make all the sam...
by Vitirr
Feb 16 2005, 19:17
Topic: Electronic Ubisoft Arts?
Replies: 13
Views: 4520

Yes mergin with a bigger company like EA only could bring good news for us HOMM/M&M fans... you just have to see the wonders they've done with other good and old series like Ultima. (Yes I was ironic).
by Vitirr
Feb 1 2005, 16:59
Topic: Heroes Online Info
Replies: 17
Views: 4687

And the second of the evil guys doesn't look like warlock Angmar in the Lord of the Rings film?. Well they may not be very original but they're quite good really, much better than those sexy girls and stupid good guys. Yeah I like evil :P.
by Vitirr
Jan 17 2005, 22:14
Topic: Heroes Online Info
Replies: 17
Views: 4687

Hmm, probably Crag Hack. It's a good art and it's strognly influenced by the old H3 art, which could mean that they're intentions are to respect the spirit of the saga.
However Dwarf and harpy are quite good IMO too.
by Vitirr
Jan 8 2005, 22:14
Topic: Plans for Heroes V
Replies: 36
Views: 10990

They don't have to implement the last masterpiece of 3D engine technology to develope H5 however. 3D action games with innovative technology like Hl2 are hard to develope just for that reason.
by Vitirr
Jan 7 2005, 14:42
Topic: Contact Us
Replies: 23
Views: 7740

Not really a bug but a question. Is there any way to see the older news?. I was exploring the new site, (congrats!), and in the interviews page there's not the date of the interviews, (a suggestin for adding the dates here), and wanted to see the old news to get the date of the first interview with ...

Go to advanced search