Search found 157 matches

by Vitirr
23 Sep 2005, 07:04
Forum: News
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23466

Marlet: Ok, human town it's basically made of human units too but that was the only town like that before, (and probably it was the most boring by the way). Now we'll have three towns like that. I can't stand it with humands, as WE are humans and they must play an important rol in the game, but doin...
by Vitirr
22 Sep 2005, 22:07
Topic: Dungeon Info Revealed
Replies: 70
Views: 23466

More diversity?. Two elven towns full of elves and dragons all around?. You may like it or not but diversity is not the word.
by Vitirr
18 Sep 2005, 19:31
Topic: Beta Contest Registration Details
Replies: 24
Views: 9334

Dragon Angel: "What I see is there is not a high percentage of Spanish people... guess we have gone all to support our "national" site..." There are around 400 spanish applicants, (a 2'6% from the total, not much really). Anyway those numbers that Angelspit gave regarding the cou...
by Vitirr
02 Sep 2005, 17:01
Topic: Dark Messiah Trailer
Replies: 10
Views: 3858

It's available for direct download at Gamer's Hell (http://www.gamershell.com/news/24476.html).
by Vitirr
23 Aug 2005, 21:21
Topic: Dark Mesiah Gameplay Videos
Replies: 6
Views: 3711

It looks like I can't download it, only see the streaming video. Looks great though.
by Vitirr
23 Aug 2005, 19:20
Topic: More Multiplayer Info
Replies: 7
Views: 4398

About ghost mode. Will you have plenty of time to move your ghosts?, I mean if you don't move your ghotst will your enemy have to wait for you to do it in order to finish his turn?, (this would be bad because it could even make turns las for longer). Otherwise, if it's not made this way you will hav...
by Vitirr
12 Aug 2005, 15:41
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 32101

Ethric, Sir Charles was just saying that there's no need to be pesimistic about things we don't really know about. Reading some of you it looks like there are plenty of confirmed facts to be pesimistic about so why to worry about the not confirmed? :P. I doubt that he meant that you just have to shu...
by Vitirr
12 Aug 2005, 13:23
Topic: On the Official Sites
Replies: 7
Views: 4037

I guess the old story synopsis has been reworked a bit. I would take the last dates as more definitive.
by Vitirr
12 Aug 2005, 10:18

I'm amused by one thing however. Most features that you all claim to be representative of a H3 clone are not only from H3 but H2 and H1. No simultaneous retailation, no caravans, chaining and not unit movement points, weekly unit growth, generic magic schools, heroes not fighting... so why do you sa...
by Vitirr
11 Aug 2005, 15:44

What I mean JSE is that we didn't get any new info with this faction cards to support that idea. We already knew there will be 7 units by town, all with upgrades, and we already knew almost all those units, (perhaps not completely officially but we knew them). So why to say this about H3 with new gr...
by Vitirr
11 Aug 2005, 14:57

Any new info to say it's H3 with better graphics? or just saying it for the fun of it? :P.

Come on let's turn that page and discuss if it's H3 with better graphics when the game is out, (or at least when we get new info that supports it).
by Vitirr
05 Aug 2005, 14:10
Topic: Dark Messiah Announced
Replies: 22
Views: 12152

"In both cases Dark Messiah is not there to take the place of a MM RPG" I hope you are right, but I'm concerned about it. I'm afraid they could think to give up the RPG line and replace it for a hybrid action game with some role elements. If that's not the case, then I could very well enjo...
by Vitirr
05 Aug 2005, 13:25

Well Vampire the Maskerade: Bloodlines, (Troika's last game), uses Source too and it doesn't run smooth at all. I've heard that HL2 is much better optimized however.
by Vitirr
05 Aug 2005, 09:22

If this must be this way I would prefer an action game that has nothing to do with the rpg M&M. This way we would have some hope for a real M&M rpg in the future. What I don't want is a half action half rpg game as M&MX to spoil the saga.
by Vitirr
04 Aug 2005, 20:18
Topic: A New Might and Magic Game?
Replies: 16
Views: 8121

Music was in a second cd in audio format. It's strange that you cannot hear it.
by Vitirr
04 Aug 2005, 14:21

Don't know what you're missing Marzhin. For me, considering that this music is completely original unlike H2 music which is inspired in some classical compossitions, is the best music I'v ever heard in a game, even better than H2, (though it's a very different style I must say).
by Vitirr
04 Aug 2005, 09:54

I would recomend M&M7 of the las games. It's just like M&M6 but with some improvements, less huge, less hordes of high level monsters, and incredible music from Rob King.
by Vitirr
15 Jul 2005, 13:30
Topic: Introducing Olivier Ledroit
Replies: 11
Views: 5814

Well, that wasn't the only crappy game Cryo did :P.
by Vitirr
07 Jul 2005, 22:26
Topic: Computer Gaming World Preview
Replies: 12
Views: 5846

"Oh yeah and what does IMO and IMHO mean?"

In my opinion and in my humble opinion ;).
by Vitirr
06 Jul 2005, 09:11
Forum: Articles
Topic: Development Diary
Replies: 28
Views: 11303

Well you have already seen pics and videos. I don't think it is SO dark. The grass landscape in the adventure map video is beautiful, with the big trees and the sun rays leaking through them. And there are birds flying and an orchard... I don't think you should worry for that. Probably graphics will...

Go to advanced search