Search found 856 matches

by vhilhu
May 20 2007, 11:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Zombies, beware!
Replies: 76
Views: 16010

TheUndeadKing wrote:Voted for the regular zombie from H2.

the same.

H5 zombies are ugly, one of the worst character design changes that Nival made. sure, their large size may be good for gameplay, but they could have had 3 or more of them on them on the same 2*2 square. fat zombies suck.
by vhilhu
May 20 2007, 11:36
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Diablo III
Replies: 442
Views: 76230

id actually like to see more MMOGs, but with very little RPG content. like, MMOstrategies (like TribalWars, but with modern commercially blizzardly high quality).
by vhilhu
May 19 2007, 14:28
Forum: News
Topic: Tribes of the East Interview
Replies: 79
Views: 7342

Big Evil Dragon.
by vhilhu
May 19 2007, 13:30
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 79023

WITHOUT WINGS???

but yea otherwise seems like her...
by vhilhu
May 19 2007, 13:29
Topic: Tribes of the East Interview
Replies: 79
Views: 7342

Jolly Joker wrote:How about Sable Dragon?

that would have fit quite well for the current emerald dragons alternative.

Monteniger wrote:Can't wait to hear the name of Black dragon alternative ...

Pink Dragon? (like, pale because of being underground or sumthing.)
by vhilhu
May 19 2007, 10:22
Topic: Starcraft 2!
Replies: 588
Views: 79023

does anyone else find those background planet images on screenshots annoying? i hope they can be turned off to just black. and protoss zealot 3dmodels ponytail is funny. aside from that, it seems cool. So, do the Protoss look pseudo-egyptian or what? yes. well, their Nexus always looked like those m...
by vhilhu
May 18 2007, 16:12
Topic: Anyone for a good FPS?
Replies: 177
Views: 21180

theres this upcoming game The Crossing im curious about. it is being made by Arkane.

any company having employees from the late Looking Glass Studios cant be all bad ;)
by vhilhu
May 18 2007, 16:06
Topic: Festival of Spam this Friday
Replies: 19
Views: 2074

i havent read silmarillion, and i most probably never will. ive, like, read LOTR anyway and there are so many other writers ive never read anything from! (like, Song of Ice & Fire ive heard some good things about, and its even translated to estonian, ive seen). but ill join the spam, i guess.
by vhilhu
May 18 2007, 15:51
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 7431

well, anything is better than blackjack. if you ask me, blackjack is the single numbest pupular card game ever. i dont get why people play it so much.
by vhilhu
May 18 2007, 15:47
Topic: Restructuration at Nival
Replies: 43
Views: 4650

It' amazing how petty, childish, malicious and gloating some people can be - and with such an air of righteous indignation at that. And you should know! Should I? Nah, HP, not so. I may be an arrogant bastard, but I'm neither petty, nor childish, nor malicious nor gloating. That seems to be more th...
by vhilhu
May 17 2007, 18:34
Topic: Restructuration at Nival
Replies: 43
Views: 4650

by vhilhu
May 17 2007, 18:08
Topic: Spore
Replies: 17
Views: 2174

MistWeaver wrote:no mention of hatred towards stupid arcades in that wiki article :tongue:

yeah, wikipedia is reknown for its incomprehensiveness and bias.

instead, use Conservapedia, the reliable and unbiased American Conservative Christian Encyclopedia!
by vhilhu
May 17 2007, 12:23
Forum: Campfire
Topic: More Tests (and spam!) on Friday?
Replies: 39
Views: 4115

ThunderTitan wrote:
vhilhu wrote:i meant like, ... then swallow them all. and then post here and say how fun was it.

LIAR:
vhilhu wrote:REAL MEN EAT THEIR TONGUE UNTIL THEY CHOKE OF ITS PIECES.

uh wheres the contradiction? the bits of your tongue cant get stuck in your throat unless you swallow them.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 22:30
Topic: Can One Game Last a Lifetime?
Replies: 64
Views: 7431

i wish they made "Minesweeper II: The Non-Euclidean Legacy Of The Minelords." no really, minesweeper owns.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 22:27
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Fire and the Skeleton
Views: 2812

reminds me of morrowind. that was the one game where the amount of ex-adventurers in desolate caverns was absurdly high.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 22:09

It's swallow... if you chew it it's not going to get stuck. And who said anything about dieing from the cutting... that's getting off too easy. i meant like, you pick a line on your tongue and start chewing it with full strength. so, at one moment, you should have your tongue in 2 pieces. and keep ...
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 20:05

REAL MEN DONT CUT NO WRISTS. REAL MEN EAT THEIR TONGUE UNTIL THEY CHOKE OF ITS PIECES.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 20:02
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Becoming angry with Ubisoft now...
Views: 2759

suggesting that customers might accept the concept of digital rights management if it were named something else.

:rofl: yea i think theyre right this time. its all about the name, really. DRM sounds frightening... just like Ballmer.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 19:55

Caradoc wrote:Sounds suspiciously like the kind of problems that come from DRM infections.

have you not heard the words of the prophet?
Steve Ballmer wrote:DRM is the future.
by vhilhu
May 16 2007, 14:31

my smart older bro (and he is REALLY smart, like among 600 top biologists, informaticists and chemists in the world from international olympics) heard that peanut butter may cure a bad cd. i gave him 1 of my bad cds. it still didnt work, but... the number of bad sectors ACTUALLY DECREASED! you might...

Go to advanced search