Search found 72 matches

by loran16
06 Aug 2007, 18:12
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: General LotA thread-Thoughts and opinions thus far.
Replies: 50
Views: 19534

Mission 3, Woah, now that's a difficulty level. First week try 1-Lysander comes up, kills Solmyr. Okee dokie, lets try something different. First week try 2- Lysander kills Emilia. Hmmm can we rush him? First week try 3- Lysander kills emilia. Guess that doesn't work. That's a general problem I hav...
by loran16
05 Aug 2007, 16:17

Okay, got through 1.5 weeks so far...defeating lysander in the 2nd week with solmyr. some thoughts....stupid computer AI has lysander go after any weak hero in range. So he essentially kept moving close to my lower town, then attacking a level 1 hero i hired that i just sent out from my top town. Ev...
by loran16
03 Aug 2007, 11:56

Mission 3, Woah, now that's a difficulty level. Disappointingly,solmyr has the weaker army and i cant pick up troops from the garrison. First week try 1-Lysander comes up, kills Solmyr. Okee dokie, lets try something different. First week try 2- Lysander kills Emilia. Hmmm can we rush him? First wee...
by loran16
02 Aug 2007, 17:00
Topic: Help needed for HoF mission 5, campaign 2 "Laszlo"
Replies: 19
Views: 6520

Yeah thanx for the tipps the mission was so easy this time. I might try another time sometime in the future and see why Laszlo came to the castle. By the way, could you recommend me some walkthrough for H3, armageddon's blade? You're out of luck there....i love that game and that particular expansi...
by loran16
02 Aug 2007, 16:05

General LotA thread-Thoughts and opinions thus far.

So I'm through the 1st two missions of Lota, and just wanted to give my impressions so far and hear others'. I forgot how much fun i had with the inferno campaign of H5....inferno heroes don't generally appeal to me in concept, but i have great fun playing them. Mission 1, i essentially just sent Ma...
by loran16
02 Aug 2007, 15:52

@loran I got the mission done yesterday! I don't know why the difference but yesterday Laszlo came for Wulfstan who was in the castle, and because it was a siege, I was able to deal with him very easily...(Duncan was just out there near the castle, why would Laszlo attack the castle instead?), but ...
by loran16
02 Aug 2007, 15:34
Topic: LotA - Map 3 - End of Peace
Replies: 9
Views: 3247

Marzhin wrote:
loran16 wrote:Is Maluster in this mission the same malluster you build up in missions 1 and 2?
No ;) I hate that too :)
Good. I was having nightmares as i was building him up for urgath's call (fairly easy...even found a favorable witch's hut!), and i had nightmares of having to fight against that....yikes!
by loran16
02 Aug 2007, 13:52
Topic: LotA - Map 3 - End of Peace
Replies: 9
Views: 3247

Is Maluster in this mission the same malluster you build up in missions 1 and 2?

If so, that'll make me sad....i hate building up a character only for him to be a boss.
by loran16
01 Aug 2007, 12:18

Err...how do I post hero builds? Because I don't have HV here... Duncan's build is simply default I think. He is what he was in the previous campaign but of course has leveled up. But because He doesn't have any magic which is not my stile, I didn't bother letting him visit those stat-boosting obje...
by loran16
31 Jul 2007, 18:07

Heroes III (AB) is that? I don't seem to like it very much. I personally prefer VI and I've nevered played the contents of Armagddon's Blade. In Heroes III magic controls everything right? No might-oriented hero could beat a hero with good skills in magics? I think that's what I heard... Anyway I a...
by loran16
29 Jul 2007, 14:32

OK, thanks for the replies. My problem is that Laszlo is always chasing after Duncan and I haven't found any spot he could hide, I could only let Duncan stay in the castle, and then even if I station Wulfstan's army(Duncan is already inside), it wouldn't be a siege, no advantage for me... And also ...
by loran16
23 Jul 2007, 13:21
Topic: Possible Bug or what?
Replies: 2
Views: 1140

It's a special building of the fortress town. It adds shieldguards to any town defense.

I forget the #, but i think it was 20XtownlevelXmonth shieldguards. So that's not a bug.
by loran16
21 Jul 2007, 19:48
Topic: Heroes, how to get the ultimate skill???
Replies: 6
Views: 4269

I do use the skill wheel, but what Im wondering is if some heroes are more appropriate for reaching the ultimate skill earlier than others. Tips for getting it. A. Not all heroes can get it. In the campaign, for example, findan can't get it. (I cant remember what agrael starts with, but its not imp...
by loran16
21 Jul 2007, 04:18
Topic: Heroes, how to get the ultimate skill???
Replies: 6
Views: 4269

Look at the skill wheel on the main page of the website. Click on the ultimate skill, and itll highlight the exact skills you need to get the Ultimate. Generally, minimum level without any witch huts is around 26. Still, most of the ultimates require skills that arent worth it (wizards for example),...
by loran16
25 Jun 2007, 13:38
Topic: For those of you who feel the Renegades are fine as they are
Replies: 63
Views: 12783

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes5/hof_renegades_creatures.shtml There you go :) They are generally dark and not that holy units :D Thanks for the link! Wow... They look powerful! Boros ftw! I hope these guys is as effective as they look. Coz I heard that the other faction's upgrades are ...
by loran16
19 Jun 2007, 17:42
Topic: Fortress Alternate Upgrades
Replies: 52
Views: 35046

Okay, well to tell the truth, i think the thanes cant be finished, cuz as written they're the same as warlord's with weaker stats. Ubival? The new flame keepers are much better, thanks to the fireball spell imo. Otherwise, hard to tell differences. EDIT, Flamekeepers are also immune to fire, making ...
by loran16
19 Jun 2007, 16:58

Umm translations anyone?
by loran16
18 Jun 2007, 14:33

Fortress 1) As long as defenders do not move, they receive five point addition to their defense. 2) Harpooners can shoot harpoon that in addition to standard damage can pull the attacked creature by one tile closer to the harpooner. 3) When bears attack, they can frighten the attacked creature and ...
by loran16
09 Jun 2007, 01:58
Forum: Articles
Topic: Creature Abilities
Replies: 48
Views: 17049

Creature Abilities

Incinerate is really cool.
by loran16
09 Jun 2007, 01:53
Forum: News
Topic: Dungeon Abilities Explained
Replies: 21
Views: 6314

Dungeon Abilities Explained

The abilitiies besides invisiblity are awesome too, especially incinerate.

Go to advanced search