Search found 1226 matches

by ByteBandit
Nov 21 2005, 14:00
Forum: News
Topic: Free Hosting for your Heroes Site!
Replies: 11
Views: 2615

I suppose I could let a few things out what the site will be all about. Of course we will have maps and campaigns for H3, but we also plan to be the source for H3 map testing, as well as script, graphics and utilities testing. We won't say we will incorporate many other H3 sites into this one, (i.e....
by ByteBandit
Nov 20 2005, 8:55

It will not be the ByteBandit Map Archives. It will be the Heroes 3 Map Archives, since I am not the soul owner of this group. Pol, who many are familiar with on the Forums and I, will run the site, much like we did with the group Archives, but this time, there will be some prominent members of the ...
by ByteBandit
Nov 19 2005, 18:51

I just sent you one back AS with the necessary changes. Hope this is more of an improvement.
by ByteBandit
Nov 19 2005, 17:39

We have always wanted to work with CH and now we feel we can. The ByteBandit Map Archives would like to move here and become "Heroes III Map Archive Unleashed." We would like to post everything we have on all 10 group sites into one Web site. Thanks for the opportunity. Edited on Sat, Nov 19 2005, 1...
by ByteBandit
Oct 11 2005, 1:07
Topic: Operator Charged for Playing Heroes
Replies: 15
Views: 4590

My Heroes experience could hurt me in the future. I just turned my supervisor on to HoMM3 and he's just now downloaded WoG. He loves the game too much. And being on the WoG team, I'm afraid to give him the wrong answers and have him ahniliated after the second month!
by ByteBandit
Aug 30 2005, 14:22
Topic: Map Contest Results
Replies: 18
Views: 6004

I never played TandJ or any of the other maps mentioned above simply because I don't have H4. But as a WoG team member and a WoG mapmaker and player, I am familiar with Vlaads' work. I just wanted to say Congratulations to you Vlaad for your achievment.

Go to advanced search