by Mytical
12 Aug 2006, 09:09
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: use for armageddon
Replies: 13
Views: 5106

Uses

1) certain defeat by a superior force.

2) You have only creatures that take reduced damage or (if possible) no damage from spells.

3) To burn a whole lot of mana from Counterspelling folk (though summon pheonix is better for this).

Otherwise, use with caution.
by Mytical
12 Aug 2006, 07:31
Topic: New 'towns' and 'hero types' and asking a little help
Replies: 59
Views: 16464

Caradoc :)

You pose an interesting question. Feel free to that if you wish. I chose the Monks for a couple reasons. 1 they have a history in HoMM (though of course there are differnces). 2 how many peaceful groups are there (and they do historically have a message of peace) out there? Truely peaceful, not just...
by Mytical
11 Aug 2006, 13:30

Monastary

Heroes - Monks Main Attribute Def, Secondary Knowledge. 1st tier-Dark Fist/ White Hand- Farmers that have learned one of two paths. Offensive or defensive. The Dark Fist have more attack and H.P., the White hand get a bonus to damage when retaliating. Warder/Defender - Ex soldiers who have taken an ...
by Mytical
10 Aug 2006, 18:41

Storyline

This takes place sometime in the future of the current storyline. Could be 1,2, or 3 generations, that really is up for debate. Now the storyline(please remember I am giving the short version and leaving a few things out for now) A total eclipse happens and to everybody's suprise, the infernal armie...
by Mytical
10 Aug 2006, 18:12

thanks for the feedback

Ehm, whats the difference between wolves and wolvs? Arent they just different kind of plural form? Its no offense, harsh critic or anything, but maybe you could exchange werewolvs with wolflord,wolfmaster or smthi'n. Just if wolvs and wolves means the same. Wolfs, Im not sure here but isnt that a m...
by Mytical
10 Aug 2006, 08:08

Den

The town is very straightfoward in design. 1st tier is the Village Hall, blacksmith, tavern, marketplace, and Snipe/snip burrows (used snipes, ect because helped my father take my brother Snipe hunting and since they dont exist it was fun). 2nd tier Town Hall, Totem (gives all heroes +1 morale/+1 lu...
by Mytical
09 Aug 2006, 22:00

Wolvagen Neutral town

Ok since i may have overpowered them to compensate for lack of range (and only a single flying type), I am not including the stats yet. Will try to tweak them to be a bit even later. And you are correct it is werewolves not warewolves..thank you :0. Heroes-Werewolfs. Primary Stat Knowledge, Secondar...
by Mytical
09 Aug 2006, 09:25

Finished

Well thanks to some assistance I have my towns/creatures. Will be posting them here soon (no stats thou I have them) I would really enjoy some feedback about them.
by Mytical
09 Aug 2006, 07:02
Topic: Help with Diplomat standalone scenario
Replies: 8
Views: 5384

Also

Don't know if you know, but the Dragon Utopia (which is hard to find and I believe underground somewhere) once you beat it, the game is over. Since you can't fight other heroes (to do so is a automatic loss), and they wont cross the garrison you had to scare away, feel free to take every last troop ...
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 19:01
Topic: Help with Diplomat standalone scenario
Replies: 8
Views: 5384

Troops

To 'scare' the garrison you need 500 total troops. Since the end is a dragon utopia with normally 30 dragons, would suggest a well balanced 500.
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 18:48
Topic: Guys, give UBI a breath...
Replies: 214
Views: 51347

Enjoyable

I am a huge Heroes fan, in fact to me there is no better game franchise out there for the PC (and the only better one for me is the Final Fantasy franchise but that is a whole different story). While there are things I dont like about HommV there is much more I do like. Every product can have it's p...
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 16:46

Lammasu

Thanks Taldaas, the Lammasu sounded more like what I am aiming for, and since they attacked mostly non-good, it seems to fit in nicely! Probably going to opt to make it a 4th or 5th tier creature, since it sounds like a powerful creature. The wemic sounded similar, but since the Lammasu was deffinat...
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 13:44

Little previews

Just thought I would give some previews of a Storyline I came up with and the general idea behind the Neutral town and the 'Evil' Town. Still a LOT of work to do on the scenarios, and tweeking the creatures to not be too overpowerful. Have new skills, new spells, even some artifacts, just wish I had...
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 13:26
Topic: A fanmade campaign/sequel to the old storyline ?
Replies: 49
Views: 14802

Heroes V, or something for next sequal

Working on a storyline that involves decendants of HoMMV characters, so only 6 chapters in one story line, with 2 different story lines that converge to a 4th story line. Still a lot of work to go for me, but working out pretty good so far.
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 09:09

Sorry

Purely concept at this point sadly :(. No clue how to go about redesigning anything...just for a pass time.
by Mytical
08 Aug 2006, 08:37

New 'towns' and 'hero types' and asking a little help

Been 'designing' a few different types of towns and hero types. Plan on posting them here soon..need some help however. Have worked on three so far..the Neutral and Really Evil (makes necromancers seem nice) were not so hard, but the Really good is proving hard. So far I have Dark fist/White hand fo...
by Mytical
07 Aug 2006, 18:27
Topic: How could I miss this??
Replies: 5
Views: 2093

How could I miss this??

Ok sometimes I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. Most people probably seen this a LONG time ago. At first I was confused as to weather Agrael was a demon or something else. Then yesterday it hit me like a ton of bricks. Raelag and Agrael seem to be one in the same. I may of course be imagining t...

Go to advanced search