Search found 3853 matches

by Avonu
04 Dec 2006, 14:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7 help Zombie
Replies: 14
Views: 17118

Does it affect the character? It seems he is killed easier than before, but I might be imagining it. IIRC zombie character has 0 intellect and personality and can not regenarate hp when you resting. Does it have to be done before you choose a path? Does it matter if you are on the dark path? It doe...
by Avonu
28 Nov 2006, 16:17
Topic: Might and Magic X, Ideas and Suggestions
Replies: 76
Views: 51624

The "Dark Elves" of Jadame are the one I was reffering to by "Shadow Elves" (they were called "Elfes de l'Ombre" in the french version). And I was just saying before MM8 there were no such things as Wood Elves, High Elves or Dark Elves. There were just Elves. Not exact...
by Avonu
12 Nov 2006, 18:07
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Can somebody translate this?
Replies: 8
Views: 3204

Thanks
by Avonu
12 Nov 2006, 10:16
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Can somebody translate this?
Replies: 8
Views: 3204

Can somebody translate this?

I hope that someone can translate this interview w FC:

part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6.

Did he say something important or new or he still reapeat the same worlds (example: This is not planned in the near future as far as I know, but if we start working on this series)?
by Avonu
02 Oct 2006, 08:17
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: missing MoO
Replies: 24
Views: 11730

So,whats your favourite race?If custom,what do you pick for bonuses?I prefer creativity and trading. Damn you DL! :devil: I only wanted to play a while in MOO2 to post bonuses but I spent all day with this game. :-D Anyway I took: creative, subterraean and telephatic (sometimes trans dimensional in...
by Avonu
30 Sep 2006, 19:52
Topic: Where is the vampires cloak in MM7
Replies: 5
Views: 4059

Nowhere - you have to use editor to obtain this cloak.
In data files there is something like that - "Super Vamipre (fix)" - probably this "fix" broken something else and you can't normally obtain cloak.
by Avonu
26 Sep 2006, 08:45
Topic: MM History question
Replies: 349
Views: 175541

Well - in MM5 are also Corak's, Sheltem's and Dragon Pharaoh's journals (these three are Guardians) and brief story of "most powerful Sorceror on XEEN" - (megalomaniac) Sandro. :D There is also one more thing in WoX Manual: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/425/legendofunificationlb5.jpg ...
by Avonu
25 Sep 2006, 17:40
Topic: Make a Might & Magic Complete Edition!
Replies: 16
Views: 9275

Re: Make a Might & Magic Complete Edition!

After UbiSoft purchased the rights to the Might and Magic series, they started re-releasing the old brands of Heroes; there's a Heroes 3 Complete edition, a Heroes 4 Complete edition, and for sale in Europe there's the Heroes Complete edition Ubisoft also released (or rather granted permission to r...
by Avonu
22 Sep 2006, 08:17

One of the X-NWCers (Tim Lang, I believe it was) on Castle Gob’s forums. I think. (I went digging and found it: here) Thanks As I recall I think we made Nicolai around 23 in MM9 Hmm, never really thought about that. I figured that he'd been around for a couple weeks or months when the player met up...
by Avonu
21 Sep 2006, 07:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Necropolis evolution
Replies: 45
Views: 23225

I can tell you truth - I first found screen and later typed it's name in google :D
by Avonu
21 Sep 2006, 07:38
Topic: GalCiv2: Dread Lords
Replies: 63
Views: 27571

Not only better support but also better patches than HV. You could download GalCiv2 patch 1.3 beta (I really think that this idea should be in HV - not only for few testers but for all players- wel, we all have our dreams) and when GalCiv2 1.3 patch arrived, week later was patch 1.31 fixing bugs whi...
by Avonu
20 Sep 2006, 13:57
Topic: Necropolis evolution
Replies: 45
Views: 23225

mr.hackcrag wrote:Can anyone post a pic of that H5 NWC necro town. I'd really like to see it. 8|
Try this:
http://heroes.ag.ru/h5/jpg/H5_Undead_Capital.jpg
ThunderTitan wrote:Unfortunatly i haven't been able to find it with Google. Sorry.
Funny, did you try type "undead capital" (and choose graphics)? ;)
by Avonu
20 Sep 2006, 06:57

As for MMIX, I’ve heard Nicolai was 23 in that Interesting. I never find what exacly age was Nicolai. Do you remember where you heard that? But from his behavior I can't image that he is older than 20 years old (but from other hand - looking some politicans in real world - yes, Nicolai may be older...
by Avonu
19 Sep 2006, 16:36

Small update (no offence Marzhin): Heroes of MM 1 introduced the land of Enroth. There is speculation if this could be the same world as MM1 (some characters are the same - Lord Ironfist, Lord Kilburn -, there is a place called Tomb of Varn in Enroth, etc) Enroth is another world than VARN (IIRC in ...
by Avonu
16 Sep 2006, 17:50

IIRC (from NWN:SotU) in D&D are Formians but non Klackons.
BTW In intro of MoM - these troops behind evil wizard aren't from WH40K?

EDIT:
According to this list Klackons aren't present in D&D.
by Avonu
16 Sep 2006, 17:26
Topic: Not able to move data.
Replies: 9
Views: 5072

Mindpatch - I have something familiar with MM6 i MM7 - I can't copy/install files from MM6 (and MM7) disc to HDD - but they are additional files (extra graphics) and aren't important in game instalation. Probably your cd-rom is too sensitive to this cd or it is time to clean your cd-rom. Maybe anoth...
by Avonu
16 Sep 2006, 17:14

and one more thing, are klackons d&d creatures too? No, Klackons are from Master of Magic (or there are in Master of Magic too). And MOO2 - I'm lovin' it! Played MOO1, 2, 3 and also GalCiv 1 and 2 and I must say, that MOO2 is still playable (MOO1 also). Research tree, races creation, commanders...
by Avonu
31 Aug 2006, 20:21
Topic: Favourite HoMM story
Replies: 31
Views: 10652

But without character dev there is no story, JJ said so. :devil: Yeah, right First of all - I am not JJ. :devil: Second - H2:PoL - Descendants campaign. No characters dev but campaign was great - old king (or chief or...barbarian leader) tells story about his tribe past - and you played this "...
by Avonu
31 Aug 2006, 18:34
Topic: The Map of Axeoth by Marzhin
Replies: 103
Views: 55947

That seemed opposite enough to me ;) http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5636/oppositezt4.th.jpg But isn't Channon part of Heroes 4? And shouldn't it be on other side of planet then Chedian? And one more thing - if I remember correctly, Nekross has borders with Great Arcan on west (like on your map)...
by Avonu
30 Aug 2006, 15:23
Topic: mm7 lich promotion help
Replies: 2
Views: 5785

Give anyone soul jar - it should help (I had same problem and after I used editor I had to give one jar to anyone team member. I went to promotor and quest was finished).

Go to advanced search