Search found 474 matches

by Wildbear
10 Dec 2006, 15:44
Forum: News
Topic: Acheval vs. MuadDib
Replies: 24
Views: 7255

Acheval vs. MuadDib

Yeah, now that's ubisoft! Removing negative comments is the only way to "comply with Ubisoft policy" :D Seriously anyway, dedicating one person to such a tiny community of players (read "on their boards") would look a bit stupid to me. According to what I've seen, there are less ...
by Wildbear
08 Dec 2006, 23:23
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Naga evolution
Replies: 56
Views: 27986

Ok, now tell us what is your favorite wyvern ^^
by Wildbear
08 Dec 2006, 20:02

Metathron wrote:For once I like the HoMM 3 version better than 1, 2 and 4. I wanted to vote for the upgraded naga, but accidentally went with #4.
I bet it was a hard choice for everyone. :applause:
by Wildbear
08 Dec 2006, 16:38

Where's the naga-tank?
by Wildbear
06 Dec 2006, 04:32
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The Animated Comedy Series Survey
Replies: 24
Views: 7080

<offtopic> And where are the results of minimaps? </offtopic> Veldrynus received about 25 answers to that poll if I remember correctly. That's not enough to have an accurate value to work with. I don't remember exactly, but the relation between map downloads and minimap "quality" was arou...
by Wildbear
06 Dec 2006, 00:14
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Chinese Chess
Replies: 12
Views: 5496

Chinese Chess

"What does that mark mean anyway?"

Military, martial art or something like that.

Anyway, it looks bad but it's interesting. Is it something saved into the map or is it related to the game's data?
by Wildbear
28 Nov 2006, 15:47
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Economy in Heroes-IV
Replies: 55
Views: 59361

begining with lord is very bad to play online game !! if you decrease his skill, nobody could ever play lord..... one way of h4 evolution is favorit learn second skill to become advanced class easier..... Beginning with lord may be difficult from a military standpoint, but they make buildings ridic...
by Wildbear
28 Nov 2006, 02:35
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Economy in Heroes-IV
Replies: 55
Views: 59361

I think a very week point in economy for H4 is the nobility skill family, more precisely the estates and mining skills. They can just completely unbalance the game in my opinion. Estates should be divided by two, and the percentage for each level as well (5%/level). That's: Basic: 50 gold/day Advanc...
by Wildbear
23 Nov 2006, 02:03
Topic: On DRM, EULAs and You
Replies: 5
Views: 2761

On DRM, EULAs and You

Why? Have copy protection systems been completely swept away?
by Wildbear
22 Nov 2006, 17:17
Topic: Nagas Spotted in Ashan
Replies: 31
Views: 10653

Nagas Spotted in Ashan

Barbarian nagas... now that could be interesting if done correctly...
by Wildbear
20 Nov 2006, 20:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Caravan convert
Replies: 18
Views: 4046

It's a bit late but still very good news. Now I hope they'll keep it in future games, and make it available from the beginning.

Could someone describe how it works exactly?
by Wildbear
20 Nov 2006, 04:06
Topic: Snow
Replies: 103
Views: 47610

Heroes 2 Price of Loyalty does have an map editor and an rmg. So? It doesn't make the removal of features to put the back later in an expansion more acceptable. No matter the name of the company doing it, it's really annoying. I just personally think that expecting something based on previous itera...
by Wildbear
20 Nov 2006, 01:04

@blackrazor I would add that the opposite is true, it's just a terrain, so why not putting it in the first version of the game? Especially if it's removed to be put back later. And it isn't only about snow, but rough and real swamp as well, along all the variations. The diversity of the game has dec...
by Wildbear
20 Nov 2006, 00:03

omg :disagree:

So that's why the orcs of DM aren't green but yellowish...

The End Of The World! GONG! The End Of The World! :gong:
by Wildbear
19 Nov 2006, 20:01

You're the one who talked about boycott here artuchix, Vel didn't. I don't know who is to blame for the missing snow in the original game, but be it nival or the marketing of ubisoft, it's lame. And about that "Don't like the game? Fine, then don't play", well, what could I say, such a con...
by Wildbear
01 Nov 2006, 22:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Poor Kevin!
Replies: 12
Views: 5017

Poor Kevin!

You'll understand easily what's happening with that "kevin" name in France if you look at the graph on this page : http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/prenoms/prenom/5753/2002/kevin.shtml (the page itself is in french). In 1991, Kevin was the nb 1 name given in France, and to say the least n...
by Wildbear
25 Oct 2006, 00:22
Topic: Heroes on TV: X-Play Review
Replies: 21
Views: 7902

Heroes on TV: X-Play Review

I've got a sense of humor huge and wide open and... well, fart jokes just aren't my cup of tea. Even though some heroes fan have fun with H5 I don't think this is the kind of humor most people here would laugh at (see the subtle link between the first and second parts of this sentence :D ), excepted...
by Wildbear
20 Oct 2006, 04:01
Topic: Would potions be a good adition to the game ?
Replies: 66
Views: 19499

It's "Vial of Dragon Blood". It's probably the next thing on the list. If the next race is a might-only race, they'll have to add a few things to compensate the lack of new magic. Anyway, "potion" is only the graphic part for it, they can call it anything else and make it look wh...
by Wildbear
19 Oct 2006, 20:18
Topic: Would potions be a good adition to the game ?
Replies: 66
Views: 19499

Wouldn't it be better to list possible ways to put them in and then see their pros/cons rather than discussing random things of little interest ? For example: Case 1: All H4 like The Hero has potions and uses them, spending one turn, on him or on a creature. One time use. Items are found randomly on...
by Wildbear
18 Oct 2006, 21:02
Topic: Ghost Evolution
Replies: 53
Views: 25545

Vote H2. The first two ghosts are the best in my opinion. Actually the ghost from H1 is the only one to give me a chill, but its visual style is a bit under that of H2. Technically, the H2 one is a little outdated, but the idea is great. I had like ghosts in later versions to look like banshees, whi...

Go to advanced search