Search found 63 matches

by MER
06 May 2007, 19:11
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.5 is Out
Replies: 37
Views: 10239

Patch 1.5 is Out

Bah, what's the point in releasing an update for the vanilla game without applying it to the expansion O_o. Ubival are still full of surprises. "So i'll stick to GalCiv2 again, a fantastic game with an almost non cheating A.I..... money well spent!" Yeah, I like it too, although I prefer C...
by MER
26 Apr 2007, 15:46
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Angel and Scout
Replies: 26
Views: 7835

Angel and Scout

"Why don't you change your desktop settings then?"

It's not proportional to the screen. it'll be either stretched or with empty spaces on the sides.
by MER
25 Apr 2007, 18:22
Topic: Angel and Scout
Replies: 26
Views: 7835

Angel and Scout

Woot, its perfect, great work :). i put it on my desktop but it stretched too much :(.

BTW, i'd really love to see HOMM manga, that way i will combine two of my most enjoyable occupations :P.
by MER
18 Apr 2007, 16:32
Topic: Tribes of the East Clarifications
Replies: 62
Views: 14165

Tribes of the East Clarifications

"Heroes V: The Quest for more Money"

LOL :D
by MER
13 Apr 2007, 17:25
Topic: Pocket Heroes Coming Soon
Replies: 22
Views: 11284

Pocket Heroes Coming Soon

"It's probably illegal to buy it here too since a buyer would also be infringing on the copyright"

well, you can always say you're just an ignorant player who has no idea of complicated legal stuff :P.
by MER
13 Apr 2007, 17:20
Topic: Ubisoft Acquires Sunflowers
Replies: 3
Views: 1656

Ubisoft Acquires Sunflowers

Arghhh, I like neither Ubisoft's nor EA's games, and i hate when i hear smth like this :@. Poor Anno :(.
by MER
07 Jan 2007, 11:16
Topic: Heroes V in Bulgarian
Replies: 12
Views: 4898

Heroes V in Bulgarian

Great effort :)! But I'm too accustomed to the english version already.

Ха-ха - Зала на Клановете, Вдигни мъртвите :D.
by MER
08 Nov 2006, 17:19
Topic: The Dwarves of Yesterday
Replies: 18
Views: 7156

The Dwarves of Yesterday

"IMO, the best dialogues would be those that are completely animated and aren't connected with the game engine."

I completely agree with that.
by MER
13 Oct 2006, 20:05
Topic: Hammers of Fate Boxshot
Replies: 55
Views: 25637

Hammers of Fate Boxshot

I like it very much :)
by MER
11 Oct 2006, 19:30
Topic: An Elf by Olivier Ledroit
Replies: 8
Views: 5779

An Elf by Olivier Ledroit

Sry, but there's no way that I may like this kind of artworks :( .

imo, elves should look more mystical and unhuman, not like s.o. wearing a green carnival costume. I better like the elf models from WoW.
by MER
09 Oct 2006, 17:34
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Help: adding heroes
Views: 4926

By the lack of replies I guess that either no one has tried it or no one has succeeded in doing this :( . I hope it's not the second one :( .
by MER
09 Oct 2006, 17:29
Topic: An Archangel With Four Wings
Replies: 21
Views: 9122

An Archangel With Four Wings

"Maybe we can use this to allow monsters to traverse the adventure map, like in H4. It would take a ton of work and time, but it would accomplish alot for those who liked the idea." I tried it but it works only if they're made heroes :( . The monsters can't be controlled by neither human n...
by MER
07 Oct 2006, 08:46
Topic: Dark Messiah Not Gold?
Replies: 16
Views: 4732

Dark Messiah Not Gold?

"Yeah, the official site has very little information."

I don't even bother visiting the official site. It doesn't tell anything and just drains my traffic with the fancy animations.
by MER
07 Oct 2006, 08:34
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H5 EDITOR] Troubleshooting topic
Replies: 579
Views: 224340

I did try earlier, and now did it again ... maybe the filname is too long or the file itself to short (only a single line)? Or maybe some silly typo ... ill try some more :) Did you add your file manually or through the editor? If you added it manually to the .h5m file it could be with a wrong comp...
by MER
07 Oct 2006, 08:21
Topic: can mods...
Views: 3042

Re: can mods...

Change the game so that its impossible to view creatures in the creature hire screen? After installing a few mods, this and multiplayer and campaign all dissapeared, not sure why. any help will be great. I think it is possible. I did a similar thing to the hero stats screen (when u double-click the...
by MER
07 Oct 2006, 08:07
Topic: Help: adding heroes
Views: 4926

Help: adding heroes

hello, I've been trying to add new hero to the game but can't get it right. I don't want to change the specs of an existing one, but just add a new one. I can make a hero (make a *.(AdvMapHeroShared).xdb file that points to the necessary resources) and I can use it in the map editor and stuff. But I...
by MER
03 Oct 2006, 16:10

@Othmaar and Grumpy Old Wizard: And I wondered if there was a workaround for that since it would help me a lot in my map. Currently I have 99999 regions all over the place and when a hero enters one of them he/she must be the active one :) . Ineed, cannot imagine a way to determine which hero or to...
by MER
02 Oct 2006, 19:27
Topic: Installing H5 maps with .rar extension
Replies: 5
Views: 4022

As far as I can remember winzip can also extract .rar archives, but it can't make them :| .
by MER
02 Oct 2006, 18:34

@Othmaar and Grumpy Old Wizard: Thx for the fast replies but I think I didn't explain my problem clearly (sry for my bad english). I want to know when a player selects a certain hero or town. For instance if he has 2 heroes and he's playing with Hero#1 and then he selects Hero#2 (from the bottom of ...
by MER
02 Oct 2006, 08:19

hi,
does anyone know if there's a way to know which hero/town the player has selected. I see there's no trigger to let you know when the player changes his/her selection. I guess it's because all functions seem to be for both human and AI, I just wondered if there's a workaround. Thx :) .

Go to advanced search