Search found 549 matches

by Slayer of Cliffracers
Aug 1 2012, 15:56
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Kreegan
Replies: 101
Views: 40927

Now, this be what I think the crux of the problem here. I'm not real sure here, but I guess the both be actually same. What was known to us as spaceships were known by M & M and HoMM people as "dimension-gate spell". Remember that these people were basically a civilization who descend...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Aug 1 2012, 15:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Irina's amazingly long pregnancy (spoiler)
Replies: 11
Views: 9660

I'd just go with story time vs play time here. I mean, it's not like any player will ever manage to completely sync up Anton's and Anastasya'a campaigns for their meeting at the end or any other event that takes over. It's either that or Irina borrowed a couple of pregnancy months from future Queen...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 31 2012, 18:23

Yeah, glitches like that can obviously appear in a setting where the finishing time is controlled by the player, not the game. ;) There is no player on earth that could manage to actually make Irina's pregnancy actually last for 9 months! So it's not a question of the time, it more of an oversight ...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 31 2012, 18:19
Topic: Map of World of Enroth (or C.O.L.O.N.Y.)
Replies: 213
Views: 98377

It was few weeks max between these events, so there was no time for any major climate changes. Glaciers don't melt in one day. BTW - about Antagarich size: Erathia "Erathia is the second major continent to be settled in the world. It is a lot wilder and more unsafe than Enroth, and all the lit...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 31 2012, 13:27

tolich wrote:We do in MM VI. It's a Devil Spawn:
Simple then. One of the Devil Spawns the player killed was the soon to be queen of the Kreegans.
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 31 2012, 13:24

Irina's amazingly long pregnancy (spoiler)

I've just been playing Irina's campaign and have finished it, logical starting point from the tutorial and am now on Sandor's campaign. What I don't get is this. "How does Irina manage to stay pregnant for so long?" Not withstanding Sandor's campaigns have to be fitted in, it took 17 month...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 31 2012, 13:06

I used to skip over your posts as well because, as noted before, they are mostly speculation without anything in canon backing it up. But at least you're stubborn enough to continue, so perhaps, with a bit of practise, you can separate speculation from facts after all. See, there is a lot of things...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 28 2012, 15:39
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [Poll]Strongest town excluding Conflux
Replies: 73
Views: 27910

Well it's a while since I've played Heroes III, I'll get back into it once I'm finished with Irina's campaign. As I remember from having played the whole of Restoration of Erathia is that Castle is deadly. Having deadly marksmen allows you to build up some ranged firepower quickly and unlike Rampart...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 28 2012, 15:14

Just like Avonu, I give up. That's not a concession, mind, you, but just like him, I can see that you continuously ignore all the canonical facts and valid responses to your claims, instead distorting them to match your own Might and Magic universe. As opposed to fitting them into your Might and Ma...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 27 2012, 22:46

tolich wrote:
Slayer of Cliffracers wrote:It doesn't even mention Vori melting in Heroes IV intro.
All the planet was melted, so Vori the same.
I am talking about the time between when Sword of Frost was removed and the Reckoning.
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 26 2012, 13:15

On those pictures from the Chronicles are Underworld Demons, just native Enrothian monsters from the Underworld (deep caves and tunnels under Erathia). Demons are nothing new to the Might and Magic series, they hamve made appearances long before Kreegans. These demons travel to Paradise and steal s...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 26 2012, 12:17

Go to play Heores Chronicles: Sword of Frost. There is a pack of all 8 Chronicles available to buy by 10$ on GoG, if you don't have them. I've got all 8 Chronicles already. :D :D :D Kilgor never removed Sword of Frost from Vori. And yes, Vori had "melted". Didn't you pay attention to HIV ...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 26 2012, 12:12

This picture only serves to show that 7th level Devils from Inferno are quite similar to Kreegans first shown in MM6 in complexion (especially the overall body structure, legs, eyes). The environment pictured here isn't "hell" or something, it's one of Infernos, places known to be sites o...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 24 2012, 14:13

Yeah, he only was one of its main developers :) I was afraid it might be something like that. :devious: :devious: http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Cliffracerslayer/KreeganNature1.jpg But then we ended up with this. Perhaps they were originally supposed to be aliens that looked like demons ...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 23 2012, 14:57

Vori is cowered by frost because of Sword of Frost. AvLee located on same geographical position is not cowered by snow at all. Bracada full name is Bracada Highlands (in oppose to Tatalia Lowlands) and Bracada Desert from MM is only small part of it. Celeste is located high in the Bracadian mountai...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 23 2012, 14:48

Science fiction is the foundation of the Might and Magic universe . It is the reason the Might and Magic universe exists. At its core, the Might and Magic is about advanced civilizations who have descend into barbarism. If you disagree, your reasoning is emotional, not logical. Many people forget t...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 22 2012, 13:17

From this entire post, this statement is correct, except that it's Might and Magic VI you're talking about, not Heroes of Might and Magic VI. The rest is your theory, which contradicts canon and has already been refuted time and time again in previous discussions. I don't want to get into this agai...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
Jul 20 2012, 22:40

The Kreegans themselves can also use magic so it would even the odds anyway. That said, then it is the Laser Guns which won the day, not Roland/Catherine combo :-D IIRC, according to that Destroyer man, they already consumed worlds after worlds prior their invasion to Antagarich. Does that means th...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
May 20 2012, 22:02
Topic: Expansion #1 wish list
Replies: 30
Views: 19456

1. Return to using the old resources but keep the blood crystal as a convertable 'joker' resource which can be translated into any of the rare resources. This way a map maker can essentially decide if he is going to use blood crystals in his map as a new strategic question and all the old maps will ...
by Slayer of Cliffracers
May 20 2012, 20:33
Forum: News
Topic: Patch 1.4 Released
Replies: 15
Views: 5841

Does Diplomacy skill actually work at the moment? I mean it says you can use diplomacy to recruit hostile mobs but with a diplomacy equipped hero I had absolutely 0% success with about a dozen stacks of my race in one of the campaign maps. Is that just bad luck?

Go to advanced search