Search found 1525 matches

by mr.hackcrag
12 Sep 2006, 01:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Which army without heroes prevails ?
Replies: 29
Views: 8045

If so many people think inferno, then why does it only have one vote? :|
by mr.hackcrag
12 Sep 2006, 01:43
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Exclusion of your favorite creature(s) from a faction/game..
Replies: 28
Views: 8155

The worst change ever made for me was moving the sprites and phoenix out of rampart and replacing them with centaurs and dragons. Luckily, I fixed that with WoG. The best change for me was moving the hydra out of warlock and making it a top tier for fortress. Hydras are probably my favorite level 7 ...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 23:59
Topic: Exclusion of your favorite creature(s) from a faction/game..
Replies: 28
Views: 8155

With WoG's, it's possible to fix a lot of the issues people are having. For example, mummies can be added to Necro, Griffins can be moved to dungeon, (although, I don't think they belong there) and etc. And there are werewolves in WoG too! Although, there special ability is way too powerful in my op...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 23:39
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Strange Question
Replies: 4
Views: 3152

Strange Question

I think this thread is going to be a waste of space, but I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to implement an H4 style of town development in WoG. In other words, if I arranged creatures in towns to have two different creatures of the same level in the same town, for example, hobgoblins and rogues in str...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 22:58
Topic: Haven Revolution
Replies: 55
Views: 24638

Personally Id prefer chaos of choices but without upgrades and with creature XP instead. Me too, I've always felt that upgrades were really boring and took up a lot of space that could be used for new monsters. In past homms, I couldn't stand having un-upgraded creatures in my army. It was just a s...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 22:11
Topic: Haven Revolution
Views: 24638

I also agree that chaos upgrades would have been the thing I like to see most in H5. As DL mentioned, there could be a lot of creativity in designing different strategy for factions that encourages the player to adopt a different playing style. It's even more fun when you factor in mixing different ...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 17:23
Topic: H5 Music
Replies: 19
Views: 5727

Laaa-laaa-da-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :devious: Here's a clue, it's from H4. :devil: Could be Chaos town or Nature town... ;) Chaos town would be more like: Sooo-Reiiiii-Dooooooooo....Not that this makes any sense though. :| ;| You're right about it being a town theme. Here's a clue that really should ...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 04:59

In Heroes IV, Academy song was like: "Ta-da-da-daaa---DAAA-da-da-daaa---..." Can you remember now? :devious: HIV I rermeber perfectly,even the annoying heaven.Its HV I cannot remember,and,sadly,have no desire of starting it now in order to remind myself. You have pretty good ears to recog...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 02:25

Ari wrote: The one exception to that 'eh' assesment is the Sylvan siege music which I thought was *awesome*. :) I'd love to see the composer stretch that one out into a 5 minute piece or so.
Yeah, that one rocks. If only it was longer. :(
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 01:09

This never happened to me before,but I cannot remember how the music is like in HV. :| Same here. Probably because it's nothing special and is easily forgettable. The only one that sticks in my mind is acadamy which is truly wonderful. Unfortunately, there's not much besides that. I was so excited ...
by mr.hackcrag
11 Sep 2006, 00:04

H5 Music

I was wondering what other people thought about the music in H5. I've always felt the music in homm has been one of the greatest things about the series, but I found the music in H5 average at best. I was also dissappointed in the lack of opera vocals in most of the town themes. Heck, even some of t...
by mr.hackcrag
10 Sep 2006, 12:55
Topic: Sprite Evolution
Replies: 48
Views: 26424

I mean, where's the beefcake for us ladies?? How about those hearty dwarves that are coming out in the expansion? With those long flowing beards and blacksmith sculpted bodies, they might know exactly how to satisfy you with the fine art of romance. Or if you like older men, the archmages might suf...
by mr.hackcrag
08 Sep 2006, 23:21
Topic: Mage Evolution(!?)
Replies: 40
Views: 23995

I don't think this one is a hard choice at all. H2 archmage is really great. The silver robe with crescent design looks perfect. He also has a nice sceptor/staff/wand. The unupgraded H2 one is the next best, followed by H5 archmage because of the unique arabic style and of course, the eyes. He looks...
by mr.hackcrag
08 Sep 2006, 22:11
Topic: Sprite Evolution
Views: 26424

I voted for H3 sprite, even though I like both H3's equally. The H3 pixie is nice because it's wearing a flower garment that's more fitting for a forest spirit. But the H3 sprite has a nicer color that I'm partial to and she looks more elegant in the blue dress with a flower on it. Plus brown hair l...
by mr.hackcrag
01 Sep 2006, 23:00
Topic: Inferno Evolution
Views: 18621

You call that a joke? :disagree: If you're implying that hell can't look beautiful, then no one should vote for H3 because that one looks fantastic. I wouldn't mind at all being tortured there for all eternity, it has a great atmosphere. H5 brings out a chaotic feel for me, but at the same time, a l...
by mr.hackcrag
01 Sep 2006, 20:21
Topic: Inferno Evolution
Views: 18621

Are we supposed to vote for the one we like, or the one we dislike?
by mr.hackcrag
30 Aug 2006, 18:03
Topic: We want nagas,but how?
Views: 12742

Who cares about their spirit. They both have no retal, both were/are at the same town, at the same tier, has multiple arms, use swords as a weapon. Imho nagas creators were inspired by Shiva probably and rakshasas creators were inspired by Shiva. You took the words right out of my mouth Meandor. Ev...
by mr.hackcrag
29 Aug 2006, 01:32
Topic: Academy Evolution
Replies: 60
Views: 24538

There's something about H2 that really evokes a fantasy and adventurous theme for me. The highlights of the town that I like are the statue and the mage guild. I also really liked the natural setting of this town, especially the forest in the backround, and the steep valley with the small path that ...
by mr.hackcrag
28 Aug 2006, 23:41
Topic: Genie Evolution
Views: 33607

Who is the second person that voted HV?Come out,voice your oppinion.And dont be shy.We wont hurt you.mr.hackcrag is still very much alive and well,so theres nothing to fear :devil: Don't believe it. They sent a pack of mintoaurs after me, and not the crappy H5 slave ones, they were viscious H3 mino...
by mr.hackcrag
23 Aug 2006, 18:12
Topic: Genie Evolution
Views: 33607

I guess I'm the only one who likes the H5 djinn sultans. Although the in-game one doesn't look very nice, I think the high-def model of the djinn looks incredible. I like the mystical markings all over it's body, I like how it is covered in jewels, and I like it's arabic style clothing and sword. Th...

Go to advanced search