Search found 472 matches

by Meandor
Jul 5 2006, 7:23
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The things that we really LIKE about H5
Replies: 46
Views: 8260

Sorry, but I like it except the absence of lipsync and the constant attackanimations. Don't get why everybody else hates it. I actually say it's on par with HoMM II. No other heroes game have had cutscenes that forwarded the story and they're also in the middle of the scenarios. The only other hero...
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 14:00
Topic: Most disappointing creature of Heroes V
Replies: 70
Views: 14355

I don`t get why people think that zombies are useless. They are great meat shields. With necro most of the time you wait for enemy armies to reach you so zombies slow movement doesn`t count, they still can weaken enemy units and protect your skeletons from 2x2 units.
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 12:28

Can you explain me what potential it has?
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 11:04
Forum: News
Topic: Nival Answers: Part Trois
Replies: 105
Views: 23008

Well the same problem was in H3 with hero special "skills". Problem was solved in H4, but hey, H4 is source of all what is evil and must die.
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 11:00
Topic: just finished the game and i got few Q *spoiler!!*
Replies: 49
Views: 8345

"You killed my Nicolai... and i love you for that!"
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 10:55

An AI that's smart enough to win battles for you. I got so tired in H3 and H4 of having to play even the easiest battles out because the computer was always losing forces for me. Now, sometimes going auto-battle will win fights I can't on my own. That`s because battles are easier. Story Thats stran...
by Meandor
Jul 4 2006, 10:30

Making people feel good about it? Allowing people to actualy chose to go for it or not no matter what heroes show up in the tavern in the first week?

Select a hero before game starts.
by Meandor
Jul 3 2006, 8:48
Topic: Current state of Ashan? *spoilers*
Replies: 18
Views: 2810

Of course Lorekeep and Newpost are under the control of the Silver Cities. The question is what they did to these towns.

Probably same thing as Cyrus. And in expansion we will once again restore Lorekeep to it`s former glory :devious:
by Meandor
Jul 3 2006, 8:45
Topic: My Necropolis Guide
Replies: 69
Views: 15500

EDIT: on topic... well, if you guys are perfectly happy that a "necro guide" is nothing more than "get vlad, skelies, and go roxor", fine. I know i don't come at CH to find this kind of "strategy" about Heroes, and i know that the first two guides were really good, with depth in them. Those were wo...
by Meandor
Jul 3 2006, 8:29

So what that some heroes can`t get ultimate? For Ultimate you nead ~30lv, like you are going to reach that in normal game? If you are starting a long game than take a hero ho can get ultimate.
by Meandor
Jul 2 2006, 21:38

hmmmm... It really seems people have a hard time not mixing up "strategy", "munchkinism" (sorry GC), etc... Strategy guides are about how to use the strengths of your side, how to adapt to various situations using those strengths, etc. It's not about doing the same old thing with the same old hero ...
by Meandor
Jul 2 2006, 20:44

Gus wrote:well, saying "use this one spell, this one unit, this one hero" is nothing near a "strategy"...

Then what it is?

Go to advanced search