Search found 884 matches

by Qurqirish Dragon
13 Aug 2005, 12:51
Forum: News
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 32571

What I would like to know (from both sides in this argument) is how a general comparison of all features in H3/H4/H5 at all relates to the specific topic of the news item- specifically the roster of creatures for two factions? Back to that topic- I think the horned demon should be named simply demon...
by Qurqirish Dragon
11 Aug 2005, 13:00
Topic: Inferno and Haven Info
Replies: 96
Views: 32571

Not bad. I think thatthe Balor may have gotten a name change- it may have confused people (although I personally like having more abscure names on some creatures). As for the succubus upgrade, I cannot think of a good name fr one, unless they went the gender-switching route, and made the upgrade (or...
by Qurqirish Dragon
24 May 2005, 16:57
Forum: Articles
Topic: Fabrice Q&A (E3)
Replies: 37
Views: 17486

Not an overly large amount of new info.Mostly re-enforcing the ideas we already had. I am very happy about the minspec, though. I got my new computer in october 2004, so if the minspec is geared towards end-of-2003, I should be able to enjoy a lot of the special features. Also, if they overrun the m...
by Qurqirish Dragon
19 May 2005, 15:25
Topic: Gamespot Preview
Replies: 9
Views: 5791

According to the article, the dragon swooping down is apparantly a random event that can occur (hopefully map designers can turn this off, if desired)

I think the phased-combat like many console systems have could work. I'm interested in that.

Go to advanced search